Private atoll of Tetiaroa - French Polynesia
The Brando is a unique luxury resort on French Polynesia's breathtakingly beautiful atoll of Tetiaroa. It sits on one of a dozen small islands (motus) that surround a spectacular three-mile wide lagoon. The motus are all privately owned and available exclusively to the resort's guests and visiting researchers. The Brando has achieved the LEED Platinium level Certification and is one of the National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World founding member.
With access to the atoll by a 20-minute scenic flight from Tahiti, the all-inclusive resort features 35 secluded One-, Two- and Three-Bedroom villas with private pools on beautiful white-sand beaches frequented by sea turtles and exotic birds.
This Polynesian style resort offers two restaurants showcasing Polynesian-inspired dishes, East/West fusion and classic French cuisine; a luxurious spa and wellness center with several massage and treatment villas around a serene lily-covered pond; an organic garden where fruits and vegetables for the resort's restaurants are grown; a lagoon-view bar in the canopy of the palm trees; a beach bar near a large infinity pool; a tennis court; library and cultural center; boutiques; and an environmental research station with guest programs.
The 22 villas along West Turtle Beach and 13 along South Mermaid Bay have been carefully designed to reflect the Polynesian lifestyle and traditions, with luxurious furnishings, deluxe amenities including a private plunge pool, and windows as big as doors that let guests indulge in the sun, the breeze, and lagoon views.
Rates per villa per night, single or double occupancy per bedroom, inclusive buffet breakfast, 5% VAT, 5% government tax, 2.26% resort conservation fee and 4% service charge (excluding 200 XPF per person per night city tax).
All Inclusive meal plan on request.
|One Bedroom Villa||2 550,00 Euro||Three-Bedroom Villa||7 650,00 Euro|
|Two-Bedroom Villa||5 100,00 Euro|
- Stay & Save Offer - For any stay between 11 January and 31 July 2019, stay 3 consecutive nights and receive 5% on your stay OR stay 4 consecutive nights and receive 10% on your stay OR stay 5 consecutive nights and more and receive 15% discount on your stay ! (combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- 'Fly Free to The Brando' Promotion - For a minimum stay of 3 nights until 31 July 2018, take advantage of free round trip aifare from Papeete for up to 2 persons! (combinable with Stay & Save Offer only)
- Honeymoon Amenities. - Spend your honeymoon at The Brando within 12 months from the date of the wedding and receive several complimentary add-ons! (details of the amenities on request - combinable with all other offers or promotions)
|White sand beaches and 12 private Motus||Main infinity pool on the beach||Large choice of activities and excursions|
|Tennis court||The Lounge||Varua Polynesian Spa|
|Fitness Center||Organic Garden & Orchard||EcoStation (research station with laboratory)|
|Youth Area||The Boutique & Hinerava (luxury black pearl shop)||Meeting room|
|Special Celebrations planning||24-hour room service||In-villa dining|
- Make a unique tour of the atoll on a comfortable roofed boat with a naturalist guide
- Plan a scuba diving or a snorkeling trip to discover the atoll ultimate underwater world
- Don’t miss to explore Motu Onetahi on a naturalist trail
2 restaurants: Beachfront Café (Polynesian-inspired dishes alongside classic French-style cuisine) & Les Mutinés (fine dining venue with world-class wine cellar).
2 bars: Te Manu Bar & Bob’s Bar on the beach.
24-hour room service & in-villa dining.
Varua Te Ora Polynesian Spa is a unique haven of tranquillity nestled on a restful pond in the heart of the atoll of Tetiaroa. Varua, meaning “the Soul”, perpetuates the tradition established by the Royal family who used to retreat here to relax and indulge in beauty rituals.
Blending into the lush vegetation, it is a hidden oasis at the end of a path through the tropical undergrowth. The Spa is in harmony with its surroundings of plant life, water and wood. Aware of the need to preserve its pure and unspoilt habitat, it offers unrivalled holistic treatments inspired by international and ancestral Polynesian techniques in a truly exceptional setting.
The Spa suites offer amazing views over 2000 sqm of natural landscape on an islet covered in abundant vegetation. And high above in the trees sits Fare Manu, an exceptional suite nesting like a cocoon between heaven and earth. The Spa also has quiet spaces for relaxation including a steam bath, a waterfall, a tea lounge and the Fare Mana, an area sets aside for gentle energies.