High above the Ayung River Gorge, near Bali’s arts capital of Ubud, Amandari, or ‘peaceful spirits’, is ideal for hiking, biking and cultural excursions.
Designed as a Balinese village, Amandari has river-stone walkways and high paras-stone walls. The open-air lobby was designed after a wantilan, a village meeting place. The pathway that runs through Amandari and down the valley to the river below is considered sacred. Every six months for hundreds of years, local Balinese have taken the path down to a pool of holy water.
Balinese-style stone gateways front Amandari’s 30 walled, thatched-roof suites, each with their own private garden courtyards. The Valley Suites enjoy views of the Ayung River Gorge and surrounding paddy fields, and the Pool Suites have, in addition, their own private pools. The Asmara Suite and the Ayung Suite are duplex suites with large private swimming pools and views of the adjacent rice terraces and valley. There is also a premium villa.
Rates per suite per night, double or single occupancy, daily breakfast, return airport transfers, 11% government tax and 10% service charge included
|Village Suite||585,00 USD||Amandari Suite (1 bedroom)||2210,00 USD|
|Valley Suite||815,00 USD||Amandari Suite (2 bedrooms)||3775,00 USD|
|Pool Suite||1165,00 USD||Amandari Villa (2 bedrooms)||4075,00 USD|
|Ayung Suite / Asmara Suite||1750,00 USD||Amandari Villa (3 bedrooms)||4650,00 USD|
- Bonus Night offer : Stay 4 nights, pay only 3 nights! OR Stay 7 nights, pay only 5 nights! (last or two last nights complimentary)
- "Classic Bali" package : three nights' accomodation, including daily breakfast, one set dinner once per stay, return airport transfers, room upgrade upon availability, and a choice of one activity per day.
- "Aman Bali & Beyond" package : seven nights' accomodation, combining a stay at one or more of Bali’s Aman resorts and a stay at Amanjiwo (Java) or at Amanwana (Moyo Island).
Including daily breakfast, full board at Amanwana, return airport transfers, inter-resort car transfers and one complimentary activity per person per resort.
- "Aman Bali Experience" package : six nights’ accommodation at a minimum of two of Bali’s Aman resorts.
Including daily breakfast, return airport transfers, inter-resort car transfers and one complimentary activity per person per resort.
- "Aman Bali Break" package: three nights’ accommodation at one or a combination of three Aman resorts in Bali
Including daily breakfast, return airport transfers and one complimentary activity per person per package.
|Guest services||32m swimming pool||Floodlit tennis court|
|Complimentary Bali airport transfers||Boutique & Gallery||Amandari Spa|
|Beauty treatement||Gymnasium||Wireless boradband connections|
|Sauna & marble steam room||CD and bool library||24-hour room service & Suite Dining|
|Nightly turndown service||Private yoga classes||Laundry & pressing service|
|Trekking & cycling||Baby-sitting service||Rafting down the Ayung River|
- Personal guided excursions to any part of Bali
- 11 suites with a private pool
- Golf at Bali Handara (set in an extinct volcanic crater - 75 minutes away from restort
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Amanresorts
The Restaurant : Open to the breezes and crafted largely of teak wook, it overlooks Amandari's swimming pool and the gorge. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, specialising in Western and local Balinese dishes.
The Bar : Terrace seating, overlooking the pool.
Amandari’s luxury Spa is located at the end of a winding andesite path and features two open-air bales, a beauty room, sauna and marble steam room. Surrounded by a lotus pond, the bales seem to float peacefully above the water.
The spa offers a selection of wellness and beauty treatments which are also available in the privacy of guest suites or in a bale overlooking the Ayung Valley. Body treatments include massages and scrubs using local Balinese ingredients chosen for their soothing and healing properties. Facials, manicures and pedicures are also available.