High above the Ayung River Gorge, near Bali's arts capital of Ubud, Amandari, or‘peaceful spirits', is ideal for hiking, biking and cultural excursions.
Designed as a Balinese village, Amandari has river-stone walkways and high paras-stone walls. The open-air lobby was designed after a wantilan, a village meeting place. The pathway that runs through Amandari and down the valley to the river below is considered sacred. Every six months for hundreds of years, local Balinese have taken the path down to a pool of holy water.
Balinese-style stone gateways front Amandari's 30 walled, thatched-roof suites, each with their own private garden courtyards. The Valley Suites enjoy views of the Ayung River Gorge and surrounding paddy fields, and the Pool Suites have, in addition, their own private pools. The Asmara Suite and the Ayung Suite are duplex suites with large private swimming pools and views of the adjacent rice terraces and valley. There is also a premium villa.
Rates per suite per night, double or single occupancy, daily breakfast, return airport transfers, 11% government tax and 10% service charge included
|Village Suite||815,00 USD||Amandari Suite (1 bedroom)||2 450,00 USD|
|Valley Suite||1 045,00 USD||Amandari Suite (2 bedrooms)||4 050,00 USD|
|Pool Suite||1 395,00 USD||Amandari Villa (2 bedrooms)||4 300,00 USD|
|Ayung Suite / Asmara Suite||1 975,00 USD||Amandari Villa (3 bedrooms)||4 900,00 USD|
- Undiscovered Indonesia Offer - Stay a minimum of 2 nights (except during festive season) and receive up to 30% discount on standard rates, depending on suite/villa category and travel dates, to discover or to rediscover Indonesia. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Amandari Cultural Bali Package - Package for a 3 nights minimum stay, based on standard rates, and enjoy daily breakfast, return airport transfers, one special dinner once per stay, as well as a choice of 3 complimentary activities per person per stay. (not cumulative with any other offer or package - list of activities upon request)
- Aman Bali Break Package
Package for a
3 nights minimum stay (min. 4 nights
from 01/04/2019), at one or a combination of the Aman resorts in Bali,
that's to say Amandari, Amankila and/or Aman Villas at Nusa Dua.
This package includes daily breakfast, return airport transfers and a choice of 2 complimentary activities per person per stay at either resort. (not cumulative with any other offer or package - list of activities upon request)
- Aman Bali & Beyond Package
Package for a minimum of 8 nights, combining a stay at one or more of Bali's Aman resorts and at
least a stay at Amanjiwo (Java) or at Amanwana (Moyo Island).
This package includes daily breakfast, full board at Amanwana, return airport transfers in Bali and Java, inter-resort car transfers in Bali and 1 complimentary activity per person per resort. In addition from 01/04/2019, receive a 60 minutes Signature massage for two per resort. (not cumulative with any other offer or package - list of activities upon request)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|Guest services||32m swimming pool||Floodlit tennis court|
|Complimentary Bali airport transfers||Boutique & Gallery||Amandari Spa|
|Beauty treatement||Gymnasium||Wireless boradband connections|
|Sauna & marble steam room||CD and bool library||24-hour room service & Suite Dining|
|Nightly turndown service||Private yoga classes||Laundry & pressing service|
|Trekking & cycling||Baby-sitting service||Rafting down the Ayung River|
- Personal guided excursions to any part of Bali
- 11 suites with a private pool
- Golf at Bali Handara (set in an extinct volcanic crater - 75 minutes away from restort
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Amanresorts
The Restaurant : Open to the breezes and crafted largely of teak wook, it overlooks Amandari's swimming pool and the gorge. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, specialising in Western and local Balinese dishes.
The Bar : Terrace seating, overlooking the pool.
Amandari's luxury Spa is located at the end of a winding andesite path and features two open-air bales, a beauty room, sauna and marble steam room. Surrounded by a lotus pond, the bales seem to float peacefully above the water.
The spa offers a selection of wellness and beauty treatments which are also available in the privacy of guest suites or in a bale overlooking the Ayung Valley. Body treatments include massages and scrubs using local Balinese ingredients chosen for their soothing and healing properties. Facials, manicures and pedicures are also available.