Mauritius is one of the leading tourist destinations in the Indian Ocean; known mainly for its pristine beaches, crystal clear waters and unmatchable island hospitality.
Since 1996, Connections Tourism Management Ltd.’s core aim is to create, provide, and manage high quality destination services to enhance guests’ experience. They are also the leading and most respected Destination Management Company for Groups & Incentives visiting Mauritius.
Using extensive local knowledge and a dedicated team of over 110 customer-orientated staff, Connections continues to provide exceptional destination expertise, supported by state-of-the-art technology.
At Connections, they strongly believe in the value of conservation and community service, working closely with the ‘Mauritian Wildlife Foundation’ and ‘Reef Mauritius’. Their main CSR project is providing education and educational facilities to underprivileged children.
Inspired personalized itineraries in the following
Mauritius & Reunion islands.
|Meet and greet service||Assistance during the stay by their representatives available on 24/7|
|Sharing coach transfers, private car transfers & helicopter transfers||Local knowledge and multi-lingual team|
|Accommodation booking (luxury hotels, honeymoon offers, self-catering apartments, private villas)||Excursions & Activities|
|Weddings arrangements (civil wedding, hotel wedding packages, themed weddings)||Groups & Incentives|
|Boat charters, cruising, fishing, sailing, fly fishing, diving|
- Discover the capital city, bustling central market and SSR Botanical Garden Pamplemousses.
- The Wild South with Chamarel 7-coloured Earth and Waterfalls.
- Tea Route including the tea factory, the chalet and the colonial house of Saint Aubin.
- A cruise in our crystal clear turquoise lagoon.
- Swim with the Dolphins in Tamarin Bay.
- Walk with Lions.
- Helicopter Tours.
- Golf on our amazing 18 hole golf courses.
- Discover the local cuisine with lunch at a table d’hote.
- Customized trips
- Personalized service
- 24-hour support