Seychelles is a unique travel destination renowned for its timeless beauty, tranquility and diversity, which rolls from emerald green rainforests down to crystal clear turquoise waters, home to some of the rarest species of flora and fauna on earth.
7°South Ltd is a Destination Management Company and Tour Operator in Seychelles, providing top quality, high end in-bound tourism products and services. With over 15 years experience in the industry, 7°South Ltd mission is to surpass expectations of service of the clients and to strive for excellence in quality, integrity, and value in all that they do, thus remaining true to their commitment to offer “the best of Seychelles”.
To help clients’ realize their ideal Seychelles holiday, 7°South combine its expertise, excellent value for money, and the magic of the Seychelles beauty and environment into a unique and unforgettable experience. The multi-lingual team enables to provide a full range of destination management services including: hotel accommodation, “meet and greet” with VIP handling and fast track services, luxury transfers, excursions, weddings and honeymoon, golf, fishing, cruising, island-hopping and events, and other customized programmes.
Inspired personalized itineraries in the Seychelles.
|Personalized itineraries for individual travellers, groups and families, as well as special interest groups||Local knowledge and advice with a young and multi-lingual team|
|Tried and tested partners||Accommodation booking|
|Meet and greet service||Luxury transfers|
|Private guides||Weddings and honeymoon arrangements|
- Scattered all around Mahe are some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Experience Fine Creole Dining.
- Helicopter tour of Mahe and the nearby islands, to see this pearl of the Indian Ocean.
- ‘Vallee de Mai’ on Praslin earns the distinction as being one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Popular for its endemic nut the ’coco de mer’.
- Discover the multitudes of coral and fish during a scuba diving or snorkeling expedition.
- A trip round La Digue on one of the oldest means of transportation on the island is a must: the ox cart.
- Customized trips
- Personalized service
- 24-hour support