elounda peninsula all suite hotel
Elounda - Crete - Greece
The elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL is the most exclusive hotel in Greece. Uniquely positioned on a peninsular stretch of land, it overlooks the Bay of Elounda, Mirabello Bay, and the expanse of the Aegean Sea. The view is blue as far as the eye can see.
elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL is reached by a private road that leads to the lounge area on the top floor. Its expansive verandas make you feel like you are on the bridge of a flagship.
The hosts and the entire staff at elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL have been selected on the basis of their outstanding courtesy, professionalism and efficiency. Founded on a tradition of excellence unparalleled in Greece, the dedicated team at elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL is always at your service, ready to make all the necessary arrangements, whether it is for en-suite dining, private training and massage schedules, children’s care and recreation or to experience authentic Crete by car, helicopter or yacht.
elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL offers 50 outstanding accommodations (Junior suites, Peninsula Collection suites, Presidential suites, Peninsula Grand Villas, Royal Grand Suite and Peninsula Residence) designed and furnished to the highest standards, providing a truly luxurious environment. - Most with private heated seawater pool.
elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL will close for winter season from 08 October 2018 until end of April 2019
Rates per suite/villa/residence per night, based on single/double occupancy, inclusive buffet breakfast and all taxes.
Dine Around supplement upon request.
|Peninsula Junior Suite Sea View||300,00 Euro||Peninsula Grand Villa - three double bedrooms with private pool||1 570,00 Euro|
|Peninsula Collection Suite - one-bedroom with individual heated pool||435,00 Euro||Presidential one-bedroom Suite with private heated pool||1125,00 Euro|
|Peninsula Collection Suite - two-bedroom with individual heated pool||745,00 Euro||Presidential two-bedroom Suite with private heated pool||1 545,00 Euro|
|Peninsula Collection Suite - three-bedroom with individual heated pool||900,00 Euro||Presidential two-bedroom Villa with private heated pool||1 890,00 Euro|
|Beachfront Junior Suite with individual heated pool||490,00 Euro||Royal Grand Suite (2 double bedrooms + 1 single bedroom) with private heated outdoor pool and indoor pool, sauna & steam room||on request|
|Peninsula Grand Villa - two-bedroom with private pool||1 245,00 Euro||Peninsula Residence (4 double bedrooms + 1 single bedroom), staff included and privated heated pool||on request|
|Peninsula Grand Villa - two double bedrooms and one single bedroom with private pool||1 505,00 Euro|
|Elounda Peninsula Diamond Residences - exclusive villas on a private beach|
|One-bedroom Residence with direct beach access||1 135,00 Euro||Residence (four double bedrooms + one single bedroom), with private heated pool [319 to 345 m²]||3 630,00 Euro|
|Residence (two double bedrooms + one single bedroom), with private heated pool||2 695,00 Euro||Residence (five double bedrooms + one single bedroom), with indoor and outdoor private heated pool||4 350,00 Euro|
|Residence (four double bedrooms + one single bedroom), with private heated pool [217 m²]||3 250,00 Euro|
- Summer 2018 Offers - For all new bookings made before 30 September 2018, for a stay between 14 September and 07 October 2018, receive 12% discount on your stay in all accommodation categories! (not cumulative with any other promotion)
- Free Nights Promotion - Special Peninsula Collection One Bedroom Suite - For all 7-nights stay starting on 14, 15 or 16 September 2018, stay 7 nights, pay only for 5 nights! (not cumulative with any other promotion)
- Early Bird Offer 2019 - Book your 2019 stay before 31 March 2019 and receive 20% discount on your stay. (not cumulative with any other promotion)
- Complimentary Honeymoon add-ons : specially decorated room + Cretan traditional wedding present + bottle of sparkling wine + flowers + complimentary cocktail at Karavia Bar.
- Complimentary value added pledges for booking made through Exclusive Collection: VIP check-in with a glass of Champagne + 'elounda mare welcome treat and 'hospitality surprise courtesies' during the stay + complimentary bottle of mineral water at turn down service + farewall gift + free Wi-Fi.
- Special prices on Spa packages. (list and details of Spa packages on request)
- Special prices on green fees at Porto Elounda Golf Course and Crete Golf Course. (advance booking only)
|Indoor swimming pool with spa area, including authentic Turkish Hammam, Finish sauna and a gym with Cybex® equipment||Private serviced sandy beach with sun loungers|
|Large choice of watersports, including scuba diving tuiton||Sailing yachts and cruiser for charter|
|Astroturf® tennis court||Cinema theatre, designed and built according to THX standards|
|Six Senses Spa™||9-hole par-3 golf course with golf academy|
|«Kid’s Ark», a complete childcare centre with Crèche||Car rental desk|
|Complimentary Wifi Internet access|
- Don’t miss a private film screening at the hotel’s own THX standards cinema
- Explore coves and anchorages around Elounda, on a private day cruise onboard of “one-off” 82- foot yawl by Steve Bazell, on the original 70-foot San Germani ketch or on the powerful 58-foot Posilippo motor yacht
2 restaurants: Calypso, gourmet restaurant promises a unique culinary journey and Koh, the pan-asian restaurant located just above sea level at the very tip of the peninsula.
Kelari wine cellar, home to a truly remarkable selection of Greek and International labels, offers private tasting as well as private dining.
Dine-around option at nearby sister properties.
The Six Senses Spa™, at 500 meters, complimentary shuttle provided, offers an unrivalled range of signature treatments that focus on health, beauty, pampering, stress reduction and recuperation using pure, natural and environmentally friendly products. The luxuriously appointed spa spreads over 2,200 m² and has set unique standards in spa design and wellness treatments. It has been repeatedly awarded during its manyyears of operation.