elounda mare hotel
Elounda - Crete - Greece
The elounda mare HOTEL Relais & Châteaux overlooks the Mirabello Bay on the north coast of Crete, an area of outstanding natural beauty. A hotel of timeless refined luxury; it's been a member of the Relais & Châteaux prestigious international hotel association since 1988.
Exuding a sort of sophistication and exclusivity found nowhere else, the elounda mare HOTEL has an unparalleled reputation for its attentive and personalised service. With its award-winning restaurants, comprehensive leisure facilities and exquisite design, it is the ideal choice for the discerning traveller who seeks a relaxing holiday in a serene and intimate setting.
The charm and character of the hotel is evident to anyone taking an enchanting stroll through the lush seaside gardens of the elounda mare HOTEL, and its rugged coastline with the many private coves, plateaus, and the gorgeous little sandy beach. Guests particularly enjoy the many lounges, enjoying their aperitif or just a cup of tea on the terrace, in perfectly elegant surroundings furnished in antiques.
elounda mare hotel offers 80 guest rooms, bungalows, Minoan Royalty suites and the exclusive Minoan Palace, all with sea view. Accommodation is either in the main building or in private bungalows with private seawater swimming pools.
elounda mare hotel will close for winter season from 21 October 2018 until beginning of April 2019
Rates per room/suite/bungalow per night, based on single/double occupancy of each bedroom, inclusive buffet breakfast and all taxes.
Table d'hôte half board rates OR Dine Around half board rates upon request.
|Main building Sea View|
|Twin Room (single)||185,00 Euro||One-bedroom Superior Suite||305,00 Euro|
|Twin Room||235,00 Euro||Two-bedroom Superior Suite||540,00 Euro|
|One-bedroom Suite||280,00 Euro|
|Bungalows Sea View with private pool|
|Deluxe Bungalow||340,00 Euro||Two-bedroom Superior Bungalow||600,00 Euro|
|Superior Bungalow||390,00 Euro||Three-bedroom Superior Bungalow||910,00 Euro|
|"Minoan Royalty" Suites Sea View with private pool|
|One-bedroom Royalty Suite||705,00 Euro||Two-bedroom 'King Minos' Royalty Suite||1 440,00 Euro|
|Two-bedroom 'Knossos' Royalty Suite||1 105,00 Euro||Four-bedroom Minoan Palace||2 880,00 Euro|
|Two-bedroom 'Princess Ariadni' Royalty Suite||1 295,00 Euro|
- Autumn 2018 Offers - For all new bookings made before 31 juillet 2018, for a stay between 11 and 20 October 2018, receive 15% discount on your stay!
- Early Bird Offer 2019 - Book your 2019 stay before 31 March 2019 and receive 20% discount on your stay. (not cumulative with any other promotion)
- Complimentary Honeymoon add-ons : specially decorated room + Cretan traditional wedding present + bottle of sparkling wine + flowers + complimentary cocktail at Karavia Bar.
- Complimentary value added pledges for booking made through Exclusive Collection: VIP check-in with a glass of Champagne + 'elounda mare welcome treat and 'hospitality surprise courtesies' during the stay + complimentary bottle of mineral water at turn down service + farewall gift + free Wi-Fi.
- Special prices on Spa packages. (list and details of Spa packages on request)
- Special prices on green fees at Porto Elounda Golf Course and Crete Golf Course. (advance booking only)
|Large seawater swimming pool||Paddling pool for children||Private serviced sandy beach|
|Large choice of watersports, including waterskiing and scuba diving tuiton||Sailing yachts and cruiser for charter||Astroturf tennis court|
|Fitness room||Indoor area with sauna and steam-room||Six Senses Spa|
|9-hole par-3 golf course with golf academy||«Kid’s Ark», a complete childcare centre with Crèche||Car rental desk|
|Complimentary Wifi Internet access|
- Let you pamper at Six Senses Spa, the 2200 sqm. multi-awarded Spa
- Discover the upper Mirabello region with its amazing views and visit the gorgeous Aretiou monastery and the village of Skinias
3 restaurants: Deck, main restaurant for breakfast and a la carte dinner with local and international specialities; Yacht Club overlooking the beach for fish and sea-food dishes for lunch and dinner; and Old Mill, the fine dining restaurant with exquisite Mediterranean cuisine.
Karavia Bar, with live pianist during aperitifs.
Dine-around option at nearby sister properties.
The Six Senses Spa™, at 500 meters, complimentary shuttle provided, offers an unrivalled range of signature treatments that focus on health, beauty, pampering, stress reduction and recuperation using pure, natural and environmentally friendly products. The luxuriously appointed spa spreads over 2,200 m² and has set unique standards in spa design and wellness treatments. It has been repeatedly awarded during its manyyears of operation.