&Beyond Xudum Okavango Delta Lodge
Okavango Delta - Botswana
Surrounded by a mosaic of papyrus and reed beds, &Beyond Xudum Okavango Delta Lodge lies deep within an exclusive 272 000 hectare wildlife concession.
The multi-layered guest areas boast dramatic decks with panoramic views of the surrounding wilderness, yet remain discretely within the tree line. These spaces are designed to make the experience more intimate, with inviting plump sofas ideal for total relaxation. The overall atmosphere is one of earthy glamour. Botswana basketware appears throughout the lodge and playful accents celebrate Delta icons. The well-stocked Safari Shop showcases chic outdoor gear, African art and jewellery.
The nine playfully crafted split-level safari suites, boasting handsome tones of chocolate and ebony, feature large bathtubs and romantic al fresco showers. Each suite also includes a lofty rooftop hideout with magnificent Delta views, as well as a private plunge pool. Innovative design details featuring the artful recycling of everyday objects have been used throughout and all timber work is rough-hewn and chunky.
Rates per person per night, fully inclusive, based on double occupancy
- Honeymoon Offer: 50% discount for the bride.
- "Fly Me Around Botswana" Signature offer : Stay for a minimum of 7 nights at any &Beyond Botswana lodges and receive all inter-lodges flights complimentary.
- "Botswana Explorer Expedition" package: Indulge an exclusive 10 days/9 nights safari in small groups of 2 to maximum 6 travelers.
- Long Stay special rates: special rates for stay of 6 nights or more at one or several &Beyond lodges in Southern Africa on a single itinerary.
|Private Plunge pools||Indoor and outdoor showers||Safari Shop celebrates local crafts|
|Rooftop sleep-outs in a private sala with elevated views over the Okavango Delta||Family-friendly||Children's programme|
|Water activities available year-round||Scenic helicopter flights explore the Delta from above||Game drives|
|Bush walks||Birdwatching||In-room massage|
|Wifi Internet access in suites area||Interactive kitchen|
- Enjoy a helicopter trip that will give you a bird’s eye view of the magnificent Okavango delta.
- Game drives, bush walks & birdwatching
The food is wholesome, natural, and generous. It is
exciting, fresh, robust, vibrant, bursting with flavor.
An interactive kitchen allows guests to observe the preparation of delicious dishes that are enjoyed the on the open dining decks, with spectacular Okavango views.