&Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge
NamibRand Nature Reserve - Namibia
Surrounded by rugged mountains and the magical sand dunes of the Namib Desert, &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge is the ultimate escape. An oasis of peace and comfort in the midst of the world’s oldest desert, the lodge offers a cosy and comfortable refuge in the vastness of this strange and beautiful land.
At sunset, animals are drawn to a nearby waterhole, enhancing desert sundowner drinks. A state-of-the-art observatory and resident astronomer provide insight into the magnificent constellations of this African Dark Sky Reserve.
&Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge offers 10 air-conditioned stone and glass desert suites.
Rates per person per night, fully inclusive, based on double occupancy.
- Honeymoon Offer: 50% discount for the bride.
- "Balloon me over Sossusvlei" Signature offer : Stay for a minimum of 3 nights and receive a free hot air balloon safari over Sossusvlei.
- Long Stay special rates: special rates for stay of 6 nights or more at one or several &Beyond lodges in Southern Africa on a single itinerary.
|Outdoor showers||Star-viewing skylights above the beds|
|Lodge swimming pool||Nature drives, Quad bike excursions & Guided nature walks|
|Excursions to Sossusvlei, Sesriem Canyon and Dead Vlei||San rock paintings|
|Africa’s first International Dark Sky Reserve||Stargazing at a state-of-the-art observatory, accompanied by a resident astronomer|
- An oasis of peace and comfort in the midst of the world’s oldest desert
- Stargazing at a state-of-the-art observatory, accompanied by a resident astronomer
The food is wholesome, natural, and generous. It is exciting, fresh, robust, vibrant, bursting with flavor.