&Beyond Phinda Homestead
KwaZulu-Natal - South Africa
&Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve encompasses an impressive 23 000 hectares of protected wildlife land in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Showcasing one of the continent's finest game viewing experiences, &Beyond Phinda is home to Africa's Big Five as well as 415 bird species. The reserve is particularly well known for close-up sightings of the elusive cheetah, as well as the rare black rhino.
Situated in the north of the reserve, Phinda Homestead is a gracious sole-use safari villa that blends seamlessly into the surrounding trees and bush. This exclusive and elegant lodge boasts four luxurious suites that feature sweeping views of the surrounding bush. The emphasis is on outdoor spaces, with the expansive central living areas opening up directly onto the magnificent landscape. The outdoor sitting area is the heart of the Homestead and is the perfect place to spend leisure hours on the inviting sofas. Complete with a dedicated ranger and tracker team, private butler and chef and its own open 4x4 safari vehicle, Phinda Homestead is ideal for special celebrations enjoyed at the guest's own pace.
&Beyond Phinda Homestead offers one sole-use four-bedroom air-conditioned safari villa with outdoor showers in two main suites.
Rates per villa per night, maximum 8 persons sharing, fully inclusive (three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry service), safari activities, 1-hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers, emergency medical evacuation insurance, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip, and VAT.
|Villa||7 450,00 USD|
- "Fly Me to Phinda" Signature offer - Stay for a minimum of 3 nights at any &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve lodges and receive complimentary round trip Airlink flights Johannesburg! (not combinable with any other offers and packages)
- Long Stay Offer - Enjoy 15% discount on your accommodation for a safari of minimum 3 nights, at one or several &Beyond lodges in Africa, on a single itinerary. (not combinable with any other offers and packages)
- Honeymoon Offer - If you decide to make a safari during our honeymoon, enjoy 50% discount on accommodation for the bride! (not combinable with any other offers and packages - only valid for travel within 6 months of date of mariage)
|Dedicated ranger/host & tracker||Dedicated butler||Dedicated chef|
|Interactive kitchen||Private rim-flow swimming pool||State-of-the-art exercise room|
|Complimentary Wifi throughout||Private open 4x4 safari vehicle||Bush walks|
|River cruises||Private air transfers||Room service|
- Beach adventures, night turtle drives, scuba safaris, black rhino tracking on foot, visits to endangered wild cats project, swimming with whale sharks available at an additional cost
- Specialist Safaris available at an additional charge include birding, photographic, rhino capture and research, tracking and walking safaris
The food is wholesome, natural and generous. It is exciting, fresh, robust, vibrant, bursting with flavor.
Where the guests will be served is as important as the food itself – under a star strewn sky, around a campfire or on a beautiful deck overlooking the bushveld.