&Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
Ngorongoro Crater - Tanzania
Nearly three million years old, the ancient caldera shelters one of the most beautiful wildlife havens on earth. An estimated 25 000 large mammals are resident in this bowl of plenty, including a population of approximately 6 000 resident wildebeest and around 70 lions. Consistently recognized as one of the world's most luxurious places to stay, &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge is situated right on the edge of the crater, offering unbeatable views of one of the natural wonders of the world.
Steeped in romance, each stilted, handcrafted mud and thatch suite is adorned with graceful antiques, grand chandeliers and elegant African treasures. The bedroom, sitting room and ensuite bathroom boast floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking the magnificent Crater below. Beaded chandeliers hang above large gilt mirrors, while antiques, billowing raw silk curtains and leather-backed chairs blend harmoniously with African art elements. Ensuite bathrooms with a dramatic centerpiece of red roses feature spacious showers and chandelier-lit bathtubs. Personal butler discretely cater for each guest’s every need, bringing tea in bed, stoking fireplaces and drawing luxurious bubble baths. Each camp has its own guest sitting and dining areas, as well as viewing decks.
&Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge consists of 3 intimate camps (two of 12 suites and one of 6 suites).
Romantic fireplace in each suite.
Rates per person per night, based on double occupancy, fully inclusive (three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry service), safari activities, emergency medical evacuation insurance and transfers to and from the lodge airstrip.
Family Suite rates per night and per unit (maximum 2 adults + 2 children)
Single and triple rates upon request
Private safari vehicle rates upon request.
|Suite||1 115,00 USD||Family Suite (2-bedroom)||3 905,00 USD|
- "Fly me around East Africa" Signature offer - Stay for a minimum of 7 nights at any &Beyond Tanzanian or Kenyan lodges (max. 4 different lodges) and receive all domestic flights complimentary! (not combinable with any other offers and packages - not valid for &Beyond Mnemba Island and &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp)
- Long Stay Offer - Enjoy special reduced rates for a minimum 4-nights safari at one or several &Beyond lodges in Africa, on a single itinerary. That's to say a 5% discount for à 4- or 5-nights safari and up to 15% discount for a safari of 6 nights or more. (not combinable with any other offers and packages - not valid from June to September)
- Honeymoon Offer - If you decide to make a safari during our honeymoon, enjoy 50% discount on accommodation for the bride! (not combinable with any other offers and packages - only valid for travel within 6 months of date of mariage)
|Private butler service||Decadent dining rooms|
|Safari Shop celebrates local crafts||Rich wildlife experience on the Crater floor|
|Experience Maasai and cattle living among the wildlife||Walks within the lodge grounds|
|In-room massage||Wifi Internet access|
- Wildflowers bloom on the crater floor from June to July and create a carpet of beauty not to be missed
- Rich wildlife experience on the Crater floor
- Experience Maasai and cattle living among the wildlife
The food is wholesome, natural and generous. The domed dining room, with its fireplace, crystal, silver and massive wooden platters, turns every meal into a special occasion.
Served with tradition and imbued with centuries of ceremonies, it is shared with joy and every meal becomes a celebration.