Zawadi sits atop a cliff, with a spectacular view of the Indian Ocean, framed by swaying coconut palms and bougainvillea. It is a private, intimate getaway beach retreat with only nine spacious villas. Designed in an elegant laid back beach style, Zawadi is relaxed luxury at its best, lying on one of the most coveted locations on the island of Zanzibar.
With breathtaking unrivalled views of the Indian Ocean stretching as far as the eye can see. At the center of the property the cliff recedes, creating a beautiful cove of pristine white sandy beach. Guests can enjoy swimming in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean throughout the day and can go snorkeling straight from the beach.
Zawadi Hotel offers 12 private 100 m² spacious villas with plunge pool, directly overlooking the ocean.
The villas have a large spacious private terrace, surrounded by flowering bougainvillea and palm trees with vistas of the Indian Ocean.
They have also a seating area, huge double beds with luxurious memory foam mattresses, closet area, large bathroom with walk in shower, free standing bathtub and double sink vanity.
Minimum age requirement to stay at Zawadi Hotel: 16-years old
Rates per villa per night, based on double occupancy, All Inclusive meal plan and all taxes and service charge included.
Single or triple occupancy rates upon request.
|Ocean Front Villa||785.00 Euro||Exclusive use (24 people)||9 390.00 Euro|
- Early Bird Offer - Get 10% discount on bookings made at least 5 months before arrival date! (not combinable with any other offer, except complimentary honeymoon benefits - Not valid over the months of July and August, as well as during festive season)
- 'Pay Less, Get More' Offer - Stay 5 nights, pay only for 4 nights! (not combinable with any other offer, except complimentary honeymoon benefits - Not valid over the months of July and August, as well as during festive season)
- Honeymoon Offer - Stay 7 nights, pay only for 5 nights! (not combinable with any other offer, except complimentary honeymoon benefits - Not valid over the months of July and August, as well as during festive season)
- Complimentary honeymoon/wedding anniversary benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|Infinity swimming pool||Snorkeling||Kayak|
|PADI 5* Dive Center||Tennis courts||Water Club|
|Massage||Indoor a/c gym||Complimentary Internet access|
|Boutique||Laundry service||Wedding planning|
- Explore on foot and on a small local ngalawa boat this pristine coastal environment were herons nest and crabs are abundant
- Rent reef shoes and walk out to the reef, this is a great way to see some of the local juvenile marine life
- Don't miss a visit to the House of Wonders, Sultan’s Palace and other historic sites in Stone Town
The Drift Wood Dining Room : serves breakfast and dinner, only the freshest island produce is used by the chef to create an authentic Zanzibar experience..
The Mswakini Beach Bar : snacks, lunch and drinks are served throughout the day in a relaxed and casual atmosphere.
The Mali Mali Lounge & Bar : cocktails and drinks just before dinner, lay back soak in the sea breeze and enjoy true Zanzibari hospitality.
Professional Thai and Balinese therapists will pamper you in the new massage room where you can unwind and relax at the sound of the waves.
A large selection of Spa massages and treatments are available for your wellbeing.