Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is a remarkable beach resort destination. A pristine white pearl surrounded by the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf, the hotel has a generous private beach with soft sands, palatial public spaces, the luxurious Waldorf Astoria Spa, and elegantly designed guest rooms and suites.
Located 35 minutes from Dubai International Airport, the tranquil island resort is well within reach of the vibrant city scene. Stylish dining and entertainment venues include 3-starred Michelin cuisine at Social by Heinz Beck and Southeast Asian flavors at LAO. Sample bespoke beverages and small bites at Serafina Bar or enjoy Afternoon Tea at Peacock Alley.
The 319 elegant rooms and luxurious suites are designed in a subtle beach palette of ivory, sand and soft turquoise.
Each room extends over a generous space of 52 sqm. or starting at 100 sqm. each suite boasts a separate living room, luxurious allmarble bathrooms, and grand furnished balconies overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
While staying in a Premier room or suite, in the two-bedroom Chairman Suite, in the Royal or Waldorf Astoria Suites, enjoy exclusive access to the Waldorf Astoria Lounge - a private oasis offering fabulous views, complimentary continental breakfast, a selection of refreshments throughout the day, afternoon tea and drinks in the evening.
Rates per room/suite per night, based on double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, 20% government taxes and service charge. (except Tourism Dirham, payable on site)
Half board and full board rates on request.
Single and triple occupancy rates on request.
|King Superior Room||390.00 USD||Pearl Club Sea View Queen Room||740.00 USD|
|King Superior Room Partial Sea View||405.00 USD||Deluxe Suite||725.00 USD|
|King Deluxe Skyline Sea View||440.00 USD||Pearl Club Suite||870.00 USD|
|King Deluxe Palm Sea View||475.00 USD||Chairman Suite (2 bedroom)||1 250.00 USD|
|Queen Deluxe Palm Sea View||490.00 USD||Waldorf Astoria Suite||sur demande|
|Queen Deluxe Skyline Sea View||on request||Royal Suite (2 bedroom)||on request|
|Pearl Club Sea View King Room||725.00 USD|
- Early Bird Offer - For bookings until 01/10/2019 - For any stay between 11/01 and 02/05/2020, receive 20 to 25% discount on your stay, depending on room category! (offer combinable with Free half board offer)
- Early Bird Offer - For bookings until 03/04/2020 - For any stay between 03/05 and 30/09/2020, receive 20% discount on your stay! (offer combinable with Free half board offer)
- Free Half Board Offer - For bookings until 01/10/2019 - For any stay between 11/01 and 02/05/2020, receive complimentary half board, (offer combinable with Early Bird offer above).
- Free Half Board Offer - For bookings until 03/04/2020 - For any stay between 03/05 and 30/09/2020, receive complimentary half board, (offer combinable with Early Bird offer above).
- Kids Go Free Promotion - Up to two children up to 12 years old will be accommodated with parents and dine at the designated hotel venue on complimentary basis when sharing the room and/or the meal with their parents AND from 05 May to 04 September 2019, even two children up to 16 years old will be accommodated with parents and dine at the designated hotel venue on complimentary basis when sharing he room and/or the meal with their parents. (promotion combinable with any other offer).
- Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary benefits. (detailed list of complimentary benefits on request)
|Private white sand beach||Two temperature controlled swimming pools||Tennis court with lessons upon request|
|Large choice of water sports||Waldorf Astoria Spa||Fitness center|
|Coco’s Kids Club||Wifi Internet access||Grand ballroom and 8 meeting rooms|
|Business Centre||Personal Concierge team||Waldorf Astoria Club Lounge|
|Frequent Guest Program||24-hour room service||In-room dining|
- Admire the spectacular views from the observatory on the 124th floor of the magnificent Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure
- Treat the family to a fun day out at the Wild Wadi Waterpark or visit KidZania
6 restaurants and lounges: LAO (South East Asian cuisine); Serafina Bar (Venetian themed bar); Social by Heinz Beck (fine casual dining experience); Mezzerie (international cuisine); Peacock Alley (signature lounge); and Palm Avenue Bar Grill (pool side restaurant).
Offering destination inspired spa journeys from exotic locales including: Japan, Morocco, Norway, India, Switzerland, Asia as well as locally inspired rituals. Each journey incorporates traditional practices and exquisite products to deliver a memorable and unique experience.
The classic and refined design with rays of warm golden colors offer an inviting space to relax and unwind. Designed in a spherical shape to represent the continual cycle and journey to wellbeing. The Waldorf Astoria Spa offers an experience that delivers to individual needs at each step of one's journey throughout life.