Madère - Portugal
The Reserve is delighted to offer a remarkably personalized service available to the guests. This unparalleled service is designed to anticipate and accommodate all requests and requirements of the esteemed guests, contributing to a truly luxurious and bespoke experience, be it a memorable holiday or a successful business trip.
The Reserve guests are granted access to a dedicated escort service throughout the airport on arrival and on departure at Madeira International Airport, including access to an exclusive lounge. In addition, the Jacarandá Lounge & Club provides a delectable à la carte breakfast to start your day.
Savoy Signature takes pride in offering the services of a dedicated GEPA (Guest Experience Personal Assistant), available around the clock. The GEPA’s primary focus is to meticulously tailor every aspect of your stay to perfection, no matter how small the detail may be. As the single point of contact for all guest needs, the GEPA liaises with all hotel departments and external parties to ensure a seamless and flawless experience.
Whether you're seeking a
romantic getaway, a peaceful retreat, or a
memorable vacation, our boutique hotel with 40 sea-view rooms,
ranging from standard to pool suites, is the perfect destination.
Immerse yourself in luxury, comfort, and natural beauty, and create cherished memories that will last a lifetime.
Grand Opening of The Reserve, Savoy Signature on 1st December 2023
Rates per room/suite/apartment per night, based on single/double occupancy per bedroom, daily à la carte breakfast and all applicable taxes and service charge inclusive.
Triple rates on request.
Half board or full board rates on request.
|Deluxe Room||On request||Corner Pool Suite||On request|
|Deluxe Suite||660,00 Euro||Two-bedroom Pool Suite||2 233,00 Euro|
|Corner Suite||On request||Three-bedroom Pool Suite||2 470,00 Euro|
|Pool Suite||900,00 Euro||The Retreat (2 bedrooms)||5 700,00 Euro|
- Long Stay Offer - Winter 2023/2024 - For any minimum stay of 8 nights, receive 10% additional discount on your stay OR for a minimum stay of 15 nights, receive 20% discount! (New Year period excluded - combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Early Bird Discount - Summer 2024 - For any stay between 01 May and 31 October 2024, booked before 31 January 2024, receive 15% discount on your stay OR booked before 29 February 2024, receive 10% discount on your stay! (this offer requires 50% deposit at reservation - not combinable with any other offer or promotion, except Long Stay offer)
- Honeymoon Benefits - Honeymooners receive sparkling wine and chocolate in room, as well as a complimentary room upgrade, subject to availability upon arrival. (combinable with any other offer or promotion)
Due to its location, The Reserve benefits from all the facilities and services of the incredible Savoy Palace.
In addition, you will enjoy the following exclusive services and facilities as a guest of The Reserve:
|Jacarandá Lounge & Club||Infinity pool, jet pool & solarium with pool butler service||Sea access through sister hotel Royal Savoy|
|High-speed wireless Internet||Tea & Coffee making facilities / Nespresso coffee machine||Early check-in from 09:00 and late check-out until 22:00, upon availability and with 48-hour minimum notice|
|In-room check-in, or at the dedicated check-in lounge, with complimentary welcome drink||Unpacking & Packing service (term of responsibility required)||Pressing service: one complimentary garment per guest, per day|
|A personal wake-up call with an early morning tea or coffee at your bedside, upon request||In-room breakfast upon request||A culinary greeting upon arrival|
|A daily premium greeting at turndown||One complimentary luxurious bathing experience during your stay||Complimentary newspapers, upon request|
|In-room check-out at the Jacarandá Club & Lounge, with farewall drink, upon request||Unlimited phone calls to selected countries: landline and mobile (Portugal, USA, Canada); landline (countries within the European Union, Norway, Switzerland and Brazil)||Complimentary private parking|
|Reservation priority at Savoy Signature restaurants||Complimentary unlimited access to the Laurea Spa wet area for guests aged 16+||Reservation priority at Laurea Spa|
|GEPA (Guest Experience Personal Assistant service)|
- In-suite check-in or at the Jacarandá Club & Lounge
- Complimentary luggage Unpacking & Packing service
- Pressing service: one complimentary garment per guest, per day
- Shoe shining service
- Tropical premium fruit basket and a culinary greeting upon arrival
- A personal wake-up call, upon request
- Early morning tea or coffee at your bedside, upon request
- A daily premium culinary greeting at turndown
- One complimentary luxurious bathing experience during your stay
- Centralized concierge service for all the requests during your stay, such as booking local experiences, tables at restaurants, spa appointments and golf tee times
- Personal business card with your temporary hotel address
- Complimentary airport transfers with Savoy Palace’s limo service (BMW 5-series), only applicable to The Retreat
- Soar over the Atlantic Ocean with your own terrace and private pool.
- Let you pamper by the exclusive GEPA service – Guest Experience Personal Assistant – whose primary focus is to enhance and facilitate your stay, attending to every moment and tending to the smallest detail.
Jacarandá Lounge & Club (exclusive to The Reserve guests): you can indulge in a wide array of snacks and drinks throughout the day, with the added convenience of lunch and dining options. This versatile and stunning area is also where you can enjoy relaxing and lounging in complete privacy.
Nikkei: In the evenings, the 16th floor is ready for everyone to enjoy the Nikkei project. Nikkei sets you off to indulge in tasteful and eyepleasing interpretations of Japanese dishes with flavours and techniques from around the world!.
Galáxia Skyfood Restaurant (at Savoy Palace): A superior dining experience, a constellation of flavours from around the globe.
Orchidaceae Atelier & Hibiscus Restaurant (at Savoy Palace): a delicious gastronomical spread blossoms for your delight.
Alameda Restaurant (at Savoy Palace): The Mediterranean meets the Atlantic, where the tradition of the Latin tables boosts tropical flavours. Taste this beautiful encounter in our poolside terrace restaurant and bar with a pizza oven and coal-fired grilled specialities.
Terreiro Restaurant (at Savoy Palace): Inspired by local traditions, Terreiro restaurant offers varied and flavourful gastronomic experiences with a touch of creativity.
Pau De Lume Restaurant (at Savoy Palace): Delight yourself with the most authentic oven dishes, prepared with ancient techniques based on the use of fire.
Galáxia Skybar (at Savoy Palace): A celestial cocktail selection! Above us, only Madeira Island’s sky.
Lobby Lounge & Bar (at Savoy Palace): Located in the main lobby, this is our chance to welcome your story into ours.
Vimes Entertainment Bar (at Savoy Palace): Original with origins, it’s a place for friendship from the beginning of time to the end of the night.
Cigar Lounge (at Savoy Palace).
At the heart of the Palace there is a stunning Spa with 11 treatment rooms and a fitness center.
The Laurea Spa presents to guests a sensational bouquet of massages, skin and facial treatments, relaxation programs and other experiences. Furthermore, the spa features a sauna, a steam room, a jacuzzi, an ice fountain, sensorial showers, a halotherapy room, a heated indoor pool, a relaxation room, a Champagne & Nails Bar and a beauty salon.
The Laurissilva Forest is Madeira’s unique type of forest of vivid
greens and a striking floral palette, involving you in
mixed with the salty Atlantic breeze. It is healing and beautiful.
This magical island garden was the inspiration to create the Laurea Spa.
In all its stimulating diversity, you can find many ways to feel the soothing effects of our treatments