The Peninsula Paris, setting spectacular new standards in design, luxury and comfort. The century-old classic building has been meticulously restored and modernised to create the latest example of Peninsula excellence.
The Peninsula Paris is a 19th century classic French building with Haussman and Neo-classic details, which first opened as the Hotel Majestic in 1908. Steeped in history, the property has been meticulously restored and discreetly modernised with the ultimate in 21st century convenience.
Six years in the making, some of France's finest artisans were handpicked to undertake this stunning restoration. From the building façade to interior elements including fine marble, rich wood panelling and gold leaf finishing, the result is the ultimate in French craftsmanship.
The Kléber Terrace is one of the largestoutdoor dining terraces in Paris. The garden-like venue with astunning view offers a new take on café society. Six storeys up sits L'Oiseau Blanc, the hotel's crowning glory rooftop restaurant, bar and terrace, serving contemporary French cuisine and panoramic views over the surrounding neighbourhood. Both offer the very best of indoor and al fresco sophisticated dining.
The Peninsula Paris adds its own signature style for guests travelling around Paris. Unforgettable drives along the majestic boulevards are guaranteed in a lovingly restored vintage 1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom II. Perfectly constructed to navigate the narrow backstreets are two customised Peninsula Edition MINI Cooper S Clubman hardtops, while the flagship BMW 7 Series sedans combine elegant design with intelligent driving. A whimsical touch of French automobile history is provided by a classic Citroën 2CV fourgonnette for collecting bespoke guest requests.
Befitting of a Palace hotel, the rooms, the three Signature Suites and four Garden Suites at The Peninsula Paris are unparalleled in terms of French elegance and centuries-old traditional Parisian artisanship which has perfection as its foundation. Spacious open, refined and luxurious are the characteristics that define these exquisite spaces.
Guests have the option to personalise each room through exclusive, proprietary technology developed in The Peninsula Hotels’ state-of-the-art laboratory. Preferences can be programmed from touch screens located in all areas of the room for the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Much like an haute couture gown, each suite speaks poetically to the five senses.
The smooth touch of velvet perfectly complements the cool freshness of the finest marble. The gentle sound of footsteps on plush carpets contrasts with the music playing through high-definition speakers. The glittering lights of the city sparkle on the terraces as day turns to evening and the sun awaits to bathe the suite in Parisian daylight the following morning. The taste buds are then set alight by a small selection of gourmet treats prepared by our Chef. - Each work of art, each piece of bespoke furniture, and each object d’ar t combine perfectly to create a unique and unsurpassed French experience.
The Peninsula houses 200 luxurious rooms, including 93 suites, which are among the most spectacular in the city.
Rates per room/suite per night, based on single/double occupancy, daily breakfast and all applicable taxes and service charge inclusive.
Triple rates on request.
Interconnecting rooms/suites rates on request.
Accommodation only rates on request.
|Deluxe Room||1 130,00 Euro||Grand Premier Suite||3 730,00 Euro|
|Premier Room||1 230,00 Euro||Rooftop Garden Suite||5 000,00 Euro|
|Grand Premier Room||1 330,00 Euro||Historic Suite (two bedroom)||9 000,00 Euro|
|Junior Suite||1 630,00 Euro||The Katara Suite||12 000,00 Euro|
|Superior Suite||2 030,00 Euro||The Peninsula Suite||16 000,00 Euro|
|Deluxe Suite||2 930,00 Euro|
- 'More Time ... with our Compliments' - Free Night Offer - Stay a minimum of 4 nights and enjoy the fourth night complimentary! (valid until 31 December 2022 - not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- 'Value the Experience' Offer - When booking this offer, receive in addition to standard benefits, complimentary American breakfast for up to two persons! (valid all year-around - not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- 'Luxury in Advance' - Early Booking Offer - Plan your stay in advance and enjoy 15% off room bookings and 20% off suite bookings! (valid until 31 December 2022 - non-refundable, but reservation can be changed without penalty for up to 12 months from the original booking date - not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- 'From Paris with Love' Offer - A romantic experience including in-room American breakfast or enjoy it at Le Lobby restaurant + Flexible check-in and check-out times + One bottle of Champagne Deutz upon arrival + a Bouquet of roses in the room and rose-petal in the bathroom! (valid until 31 December 2021 - not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- 'Family Moments' Offer - This enticing offer features a 50% reduction off the cost of an adjoining room for children under 12 (two children maximum per room). Kids (12 and under) can also eat for free from the children’s menu and enjoy a range of amenities and programs tailored just for junior guests, including The Peninsula Kids’ Academy’s collection of cultural and fun activities and The Peninsula Paris mobile application ‘My Little Peninsula Paris’! (valid until 31 December 2021 - not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Complimentary honeymoon/wedding anniversary benefits. (details of the benefits upon request - combinable offer)
|The Peninsula Spa||Saunas & Aromatherapy steam rooms||20-metre indoor swimming pool|
|The Fitness Centre||Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi||Complimentary VOIP phone calls|
|24-hour laundry & dry-cleaning service||Valet parking||24-hour Concierge service|
|Airport transfers||Limousine services||24-hour room service|
|Electric Vehicle Charging Station||State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment||Translation/secretarial service|
|24-hour Business Centre||Salon with pre-function area||Three function rooms|
|Five luxury retail outlets||The Peninsula Academy||The Cigar Lounge|
- Once-in-a-lifetime exclusive opportunity to visit Versailles by The Peninsula Academy: a Rolls-Royce Phantom will transport you to Versailles for a private, behind-the-scenes tour, which includes visiting areas that are normally closed to the public, including the former living quarters of King Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette. - A gourmet Peninsula picnic can be arranged on the vast grounds of Versailles or during colder months, you can return to the hotel and enjoy a dinner fit for a King or Queen either in your Suite or in one of the hotel private salons.
- Fulfill your ultimate football dream through an exclusive visit to one of the greatest clubs in the world – Paris Saint-Germain FC, courtesy of The Peninsula Academy: this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience which transports you to the world-renowned Parc des Princes stadium where you will be guided in through the players’ exclusive parking area, pass through their changing room, and then personally escorted by the team mascot onto the hallowed pitch and presented with a signed football and shirt of your favourite player. - As if that isn’t enough, you will receive two VIP tickets to an always exciting Paris Saint-Germain match and you don’t even have to think about transportation or parking as that too will be taken care of by our Peninsula vehicle and chauffeur.
- The Peninsula Paris’ young guests can indulge in a delicious day with our ‘Fun With Chocolate’ Peninsula Academy programme, an interactive culinary class conducted by the hotel's pastry team.
- And much more ...
The Lobby: an all-day dining venue which also serves the world-renowned Peninsula Afternoon Tea.
The Kléber Terrace: a Parisian-inspired outdoor venue serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and light snacks.
The Bar: an intimate location for drinks, including malt whiskies, Cognacs and cocktails.
LiLi Restaurant: serving fine Cantonese cuisine in a Chinese and Western opera-inspired décar. Privileged groups of up to six dinners can watch Chef Tang and his skilled kitchen team from close quarters.
L'Oiseau Blanc: a restaurant, bar and terrace serving contemporary French cuisine, fine wines and cocktails on the rooftop.
The Cigar Lounge: an intimate private venue for cigar aficionados serving a range of coktails and drinks.
Poolside: drinks and snacks in a serene environment.
In-Room Dining: available 24 hours daily.
LeRestaurant : LeBlaBla.
The Peninsula Spa offers a relaxation experience unlike any other, in the heart of the City of Light. The interior design and furnishings incorporate traditional, eastern elements and contemporary elegance and offer a refined blend of harmonious tones and materials to soothe the soul, such as wood, granite and marble.
The serene pool at The Peninsula Paris boasts sleek décor that features a striking floor-to-ceiling cascade. Unwind in a stunning 20-metre indoor pool, complemented with relaxation areas, heat experiences and the ultimate in spa treatments.
The Peninsula Spa is 1,800 square metres, including a gym with state-of-the-art training equipment. Spa facilities include: separate saunas, aromatherapy steam rooms, and relaxation lounges for men and women, an Asian tea lounge, and two VIP couples’ suites.