The Peninsula Bangkok
Bangkok - Thailand
At The Peninsula Bangkok, Peninsula luxury is met with sophisticated Thai charm for the ultimate cultural experience,from the hotel’s iconic Peninsula Green Tuk Tuk to an adventure down the Chao Phraya River and sumptuous authentic Thai cuisine featuring traditional recipes.
Plan a family holiday and select The Peninsula Bangkok for your summer holiday destination, where various choices of activities and guest experiences such as wellness activities for parents, Peninsula Academy programmes for children and cultural immersion for everyone are available and tailored to fit guests of all ages, thereby ensuring that everyone in your family will truly indulge in Peninsula moments.
Developed as one of the finest hotels in Bangkok and complete with a riverside location. The Peninsula Bangkok offers panoramic views from every room. The hotel adds a distinctive architectural statement to the Bangkok skyline and guarantees luxurious comfort, sophisticated facilities, extraordinary dining options and the legendary Peninsula service.
The Peninsula Bangkok offers a range of 370 river view rooms including 60 one-bedroom suites and 5 Themed Suites. All rooms have breathtaking views of the Chao Phraya River and the city beyond, while some of them offer in addition landscaped balconies.
Rates per room/suite per night, based on single/double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, applicable government taxes and service charge.
Triple rates on request.
Half board or full board rates on request.
|Superior Room||on request||The Thai Suite||on request|
|Deluxe Room||325,00 USD||The Terrace Suite||on request|
|Grand Balcony Room||345,00 USD||The Grand Terrace Suite (2 bedrooms)||on request|
|Grand Deluxe Room||370,00 USD||The Duplex Suite (2 bedrooms)||on request|
|Deluxe Suite||450,00 USD||The Peninsula Suite (2 bedrooms)||on request|
|Grand Deluxe Suite||525,00 USD|
- Winter 2018/2019 Promotion - For every stay until 31 March 2019 (except festive period), receive up to 25% discount on your stay, depending on your travel dates! (not combinable with any other offer, except complimentary honeymoon / wedding anniversary benefits)
- Early Bird Promotion - Winter 2018/2019 - Book at least 60 days before arrival date and receive 20% discount on your stay! (valid all year-around, except during festive season and Chinese New Year period - not combinable with any other offer, except complimentary honeymoon / wedding anniversary benefits)
- Complimentary honeymoon/wedding anniversary benefits. (details of the benefits upon request - combinable offer)
|88 meters three-tiered outdoor swimming pool||Concierge service||The Peninsula Spa|
|The Peninsula Fitness Centre, including steam
bath, sauna, whirlpool and cold plunge pools
|Meeting rooms||The Sakuntala Ballroom|
|Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access||The Peninsula Academy||The Peninsula Boutique|
|Private pier & shuttle boat services||Limousine service (fleet of Rolls-Royce and BMW7 Series)||Valet parking|
|24-hour laundry and valet service||24-hour room service||Complimentary wired and Wifi Internet|
- Don't miss to visit The Grand Palace, one of Bangkok’s major tourist attractions
- Visit Wat Pho, the Reclining Buddha, the largest and oldest temple in Bangkok
- Stroll around Chinatown and Phahurat Market (know as the Little India)
4 restaurants: Mei Jiang (award-winning Chinese restaurant), The Lobby (light meals & traditional Peninsula Afternoon Tea), Thiptara (authentic Thai food) and River Café & Terrace (all-day dining venue).
3 bars: The Pool Bar (light snacks & refreshments), The River Bar (cocktails & light snacks) and The Bar
Enter the enticing and exotic world of The Spa
The Spa is located in a stunning three-storey Thai colonial-style building by the river, which houses a number of private suites with steam showers and an ensuite whirlpool overlooking the Chao Phraya River.
Pampering at The Spa is worthy of royalty. With traditional methods from European, Oriental and Ayurvedic philosophies seamlessly combining with modern comforts. Select from a list of indulgent massages and facials or have one of The Spa’s highly trained therapists create a bespoke treatment tailor-made to suit your needs for a truly wholesome and enlightening experience.