Taj Coral Reef Resort & Spa, Maldives
North Male' Atoll - Maldives
Taj Coral Reef Resort & Spa, Maldives offers a hip, luxurious yet affordable solution to holidaying in the Maldives. Chic and comfortable accommodation coupled with an innovative food and beverage experience and levels of service synonymous with the Taj Group, at natures very own Coral Reef lagoon ensures a holiday of a lifetime in the truest sense.
Nestled in a pristine, natural setting, it is a perfect destination for romance-seekers, honeymooners, and special occasion guests who yearn for tranquillity and privacy in a stunning natural surrounding.
All 62 villas, including 2 two-bedrooms suites, are elegantly furnished with beautiful ocean views. The Water Villas are built over the turquoise waters, while the Beach Villas are located right on the sun-drenched sands, so guests are never far from perfection.
Rates per villa per night, based on single/double occupancy, inclusive daily breakfast, 12% government tax, 6.00 USD green tax per person per night and 11.20% service charge.
Single rates upon request.
A la carte half board and full board, as well as Premium Coral All Inclusive plan, upon request.
|Superior Beach Villa||720.00 USD||Premium Water Villa||1 020.00 USD|
|Deluxe Beach Villa||840.00 USD||Nivana Presidential Suite (2 bedrooms)||2 820.00 USD|
- Festive Season Special 2019/2020 - For any stay between 24 December 2019 and 05 January 2020, booked before 31 October 2019, receive 15% discount on your stay! (combinable with any other offer and promotion)
- Early Bird Offer - (combinable with any other offer and promotion)
-> Book before 31 October 2019, for a stay until 23 Decxember 2019, and receive 10% discount on your stay
-> Book before 30 November 2019, for a stay between 06 January and 12 April 2020, and receive 10% discount on your stay + Complimentary Half Board
-> Book before 31 March 2020, for a stay between 13 April and 30 September 2020, and receive 10% discount on your stay + Complimentary Half Board
-> Book before 31 August 2020, for a stay between 01 October and 23 December 2020, and receive 10% discount on your stay + Complimentary Half Board
-> Book before 31 October 2020, for a stay between 23 December 2020 and 05 January 2021, and receive 10% discount on your stay!
- Long Stay Offer 2019 - Stay a minimum of 3 nights until 23 December 2019 and receive complimentary meal plan upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board or from Half Board to Full Board for the whole duration of your stay + complimentary return speedboat airport transfers from Male. (combinable with any other offer and promotion)
- Long Stay Offer 2020 - Stay a minimum of 3 nights from 06 January to 23 December 2020 and receive complimentary return speedboat airport transfers from Male. (combinable with any other offer and promotion)
- Honeymoon benefits - For a minimum stay of 4 nights, several complimentary add-ons will be offered to honeymooners, when they travel within 12 months from registered date of marriage. (list of add-ons upon request)
|White sand beach||Fresh water infinity swimming pool||PADI recognized Blue In Dive|
|Water Sports Centre||Jiva Spa||Fitness Centre, steam rooms & Jacuzzi|
|Speedboat service||Seaplane excursions||Island hopping & Male' city tour|
|WiFi Internet access||Renewal of vows organization||24-hour room service|
|In-villa dining||Souvenir shop||Travel desk|
|Laundry service||Baby-sitting service||Library|
- Escapes Experiences : island hopping, Male' city tour, glass bottom boat ride, seaplane excursions,...
- Night, sunrise and big game fishing
- Honeymoon Candlelit Dinners on the beach
LBokkura : main dining restaurant serves an eclectic and international food.
Open- The Grill : specialty restaurant offers a Teppanyaki Grill & Sushi Bar with an array of fresh seafood as well as a choice of cut meats that are grilled on the spot.
Reef Bar & Pool Side/Pizzeria
The Jiva at Taj Coral Reef Resort & Spa, Maldives is an unabashed indulgence with personalised service, luxurious treatment rooms, steam room and a retail boutique. The all-natural treatments draw on the ancient health and beauty traditions of Asia, from cultures that celebrate beauty and refinement and honour nature's precious gifts. The exotic aromas of spices and fragrant blooms, coupled with the gentle sound of soothing music and heavenly treatments, will take your spa experience to a new level entirely.