Sun Aqua Vilu Reef
South Nilandhe Atoll - Maldives
Vilu Reef is found on Meedhuffushi Island, a beautiful bite-sized jewel in the Maldives’ South Nilandhe Atoll. A spectacular 35-minute seaplane flight from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, this little slice of bliss is lush with coconut palms and fringed by colourful corals. You will find pristine, powder-fine sand, translucent turquoise waters and staff ready to help you 24/7 – the perfect ingredients for fun and relaxation.
The 103 villas of Vilu Reef give you a bite of island life – a laidback luxury that brims with warmth.
If you prefer a beach scene, there are five villa categories dotted along the sandy shoreline – all freshly refurbished in bright island hues.
Or, if you'd like to stay over the lagoon, there are a loop of spacious overwater villas, each with far-reaching panoramas of the Maldivian sea. Drift off to sleep to the sound of the waves and dive into the water from your own private jetty.
Rates per villa per night, based on double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, 12% government tax, 6.00 USD Green Tax per person per day and 10% service charge.
Single rates upon request.
Half board, Full board, All Inclusive and Nautilus Inclusive plans available on request.
|Beach Villa||315,00 USD||Reef Villa (overwater with Jacuzzi)||410,00 USD|
|Deluxe Beach Villa||350,00 USD||Sunset Reef Villa (overwater with Jacuzzi)||470,00 USD|
|Jacuzzi Deluxe Beach Villa||410,00 USD||Aqua Villa (overwater with infinity plunge pool)||600,00 USD|
|Deluxe Beach Villa with pool||540,00 USD||Aqua Suite (overwater with large infinity pool)||720,00 USD|
|Sun Aqua Pool Villa||600,00 USD||Grand Reef Suite
(2 bedrooms - overwater with large infinity pool)
- Early Bird Offer - For stays from 01 March to 31 October 2017 (except from 13 to 20 April), booked before 30 April 2017, receive 10% discount on your BB stay. (offer not combinable)
- Free Night(s) Offer - From 21 April to 30 September 2017, stay 7 nights, pay only for 5 nights OR stay 14 nights, pay only for 10 nights. (free nights on BB basis)
- Family Offer - For stays between 21 April and 30 September 2017, first child below 12 years old stay for free when sharing villa with parents.
- Honeymoon benefits - For a minimum stay of 5 nights, several complimentary add-ons will be offered during the stay, when honeymooners travel no later than 6 months from registered date of marriage. (combinable offer)
- Birhdays & Anniversaries benefits. (combinable offer)
|Fresh-water infinity pool||Sun Aqua Spa||Fully equipped fitness centre|
|Kids Club||Multi-lingual Staff||24 Guest Services|
|Water Sports||5* Gold Palm PADI Dive Centre||Evening entertainment|
|Free Wi-Fi in all areas||Jewellery and Souvenir Boutiques||Laundry Service|
|Beach Wedding (on request)||Private Dining|
- Soar through the crystalline waters of the Indian Ocean
- Excursions are offered both on a traditional Maldivian Dhoni and speed boat
The Aqua : a glorious buffet spread awaits you each morning at The Aqua, atop the lagoon.
The Well Done : serving fresh fish and seafood straight off the ocean.
Island Pizza : select from a variety of flavourful pizza destined to impress your palate.
The Nautilus : in this rustic hideaway, time comes to an absolute standstill as you sip one of the bartender’s delightful concoctions.
Positive Energy : take a well-deserved break and lounge by the poolside with an invigorating cocktail or an ice-cold glass of tropical fruit punch.
Nourish your senses and revitalize your spirit at Vilu Reef’s holistic Sun Aqua Spa. You will find a lengthy menu of Ayurvedic wellness rituals, pampering beauty therapies and massage techniques from around the world. Feed your skin with a rich scrub of coconut or coffee, detox with a herbal Udavarthanam treatment or just soak away your tensions in a fragrant flower bath.
An oasis of serenity awaits you within a setting of rustic ambience. The Sun Aqua Spa includes six massage pavilions each with open air flower baths, open showers, hydrotherapy area and double treatment beds, salon with manicure/pedicure and special relaxation area. Encompassing the Five Element Theory; Wood, Fire, Metal, Earth & Water and the healing practices of traditional Ayurveda, each spa experience takes you on a journey through the cycle of nature, a holistic approach to health and wellness derived from time tested and traditional treatments.