The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
Le Morne - Mauritius
The St. Regis Mauritius Resort is built directly on the white sandy beach of Le Morne Peninsula, overlooking the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. The colonial residential design of the resort emphasises the “paradise found” sensation and the focus on escape and relaxation. The St. Regis Mauritius Resort exudes a feeling of time-honoured luxury, with the Le Morne Mountain providing a fitting backdrop to the resort. The architecture, landscaping and interiors of the property draw simultaneously on St. Regis’s traditional design hallmarks and the local heritage and regional aesthetics of Mauritius.
Following in the tradition of the legendary St. Regis New York, The St. Regis Mauritius Resort features the famed hallmarks of St. Regis hotels including the signature St. Regis Rituals, St. Regis Butler Service, bespoke guest experiences and luxury accommodations tailored to meet global travellers’ needs.
The rooms and suites at The St. Regis Mauritius
Resort are beyond expectation, this being our legacy and our touchstone.
The St. Regis Mauritius Resort will feature 172 elegantly appointed
rooms and suites including the new St. Regis Villa - the largest most
exclusive luxury accommodation in Mauritius.
The interior designs are in the traditional colonial style with interiors complimenting contemporary, traditional and indigenous styles. These exceptionally designed rooms, embraced by tropical gardens and all with views of the glistening Indian Ocean, are both discreet and seductive.
Rates per suite/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy, inclusive daily half board, and 15% VAT.
Bed & Breakfast and full board rates upon request.
|Junior Suite||515,00 Euro||Ocean View Grand Manor House Suite||1 380,00 Euro|
|Ocean Junior Suite||590,00 Euro||Beachfront St. Regis Grand Suite||1 525,00 Euro|
|Beachfront Junior Suite||650,00 Euro||The St. Regis Villa (1 bedroom)||1 915,00 Euro|
|Ocean View Manor House Suite||740,00 Euro||The St. Regis Villa (2 bedrooms)||6300,00 Euro|
|Beachfront St. Regis Suite||950,00 Euro||The St. Regis Villa (4 bedrooms)||sur demande|
- High Season 2017 Special - Book before 15 March 2017, and receive from 45 to 55% discount on your stay until 07 April 2017 (except The St. Regis Villa).
- Early Bird Offer - Book your stay in advance (except The St. Regis Villa), and receive 30% discount on your stay / When booking at latest 30 days before arrival date, than receive 35% discount / And when booking at latest 45 days before arrival date, than receive 45% discount on your say! (valid year around, except from 23/12 to 08/01).
- Early Bird Offer - Festive season special - Stay a minimum of 5 nights, between 23 December 2017 and 07 january 2018, and receive 40% discount on your stay, when booked at latest 45 days prior to arrival date.
- Honeymoon and Wedding Anniversary special - Book a minimum of 5 nights in the suite of your choice (except The St. Regis Villa), and receive 50% discount on your stay + several complimentary add-ons (couple massage, romantic dinner, bottle of Champagne and tropical fruits, ...). (valid year around, except 23/12 to 08/01).
- Family Special - Up to 2 children below 12 years old, sharing a suite with parents, will stay, eat and play for free.
|White sandy beaches||Outdoor swimming pools||Watersports Club with diving facilities|
|Club Mistral Prestige for kite surfing||Tennis court||Iridum Spa|
|St. Regis Fitness Club||The Kite Flyers Children's Club||The Drawing Room (Entertainment Room)|
|La Palme d'Or Private Cinema||The St. Regis Boutique||Three meeting/event rooms|
|St. Regis Signature Turndown Service||St. Regis Luxury Limousine Service||24-hour In Room Service & Private dining|
- Don’t miss to go out on a sunny morning to swim with wild dolphins. It’s unforgettable!
- Enjoy a romantic catamaran Starlight Dinner Cruise with your beloved one
- Experience an afternoon tea at the Tea Garden, in the shadow of a banyan tree
5 restaurants: Le Manoir Dining Room (French- Mauritian cuisine), The Boathouse Grill (mediterranean and creole cuisine), Floating Market (South East asian food), Atsuko (Japanese) & Inspiration (menu depending on the chef’s whims on the day - only 2 tables!).
2 bars: The 1904 Bar & The Boathouse Bar.
Committed to providing an unforgettable wellness escape, Iridium Spa unites a timeless design, sparkling chandeliers, and elegantly crafted, private spaces with warm, metallic accents and incandescent garden views that evolve daily as the sun passes over the island.
Offering a spectrum of services customized to meet differing needs, the 12 treatment rooms—including the Iridium Spa Couple’s Suite—invite guests to relax as professional therapists work to revitalize the body, mind, and soul. A hair, beauty, and grooming salon, hydro spa with jet showers, whirlpool, steam bath, and sauna add to the rejuvenating offerings.