The St. Regis Dubai
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Inspired by the legacy of the Astor family from New York’s Gilded Age, The St. Regis Dubai has been built on the site where one of Dubai’s oldest hotels once stood.
Influenced by the beaux-arts architecture of the original St. Regis, the hotel’s interiors are accentuated with bespoke elements such as the grand staircase, carefully selected artworks and the large mural in the bar.
Other features include multiple gardens such as a Musical Garden with mosaic musical notes leading to the centrepiece: a musical fountain. Further complementing the hotel’s grandeur, it will include a private helipad to cater to its VIP visitors.
The hotel features 234 guestrooms including 182 rooms and 52 Suites, from 55 sqm. Deluxe Room to opulent 913 sqm. Sir Winston Churchill Suite with two bedrooms.
Amongst its signature suites will be Middle East’s first designer suite.
Rates per room/suite per night, based on double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, 20% government taxes and service charge. (except Tourism Dirham, payable on site)
Half board and full board rates on request.
|Deluxe Room||325,00 USD||Grand Suite||7 100,00 USD|
|Grand Deluxe Room||390,00 USD||Astor Suite||8 300,00 USD|
|Executive Suite||490,00 USD||Bentley Suite||8 750,00 USD|
|St. Regis Suite||610,00 USD||Royal Suite||27 000,00 USD|
|Empire Suite||725,00 USD||Sir Winston Churchill Suite (2 bedrooms)||on request|
|Caroline Astor Suite||6 650,00 USD|
- Winter promotional rates - For any stay until 27 December 2016, receive special discounted winter rates. (not combinable)
- Early Bird Offer 1 - Book before 28 February 2017, for a stay between 23 April and 31 October 2017, and receive 10% discount on your stay. (not combinable)
- Early Bird Offer 2 - Book before 31 March 2017, for a stay between 23 April and 31 October 2017, and receive 5% discount on your stay. (not combinable)
- Free Night(s) Offer - Stay 4 nights, pay only 3 nights / Stay 8 nights, pay only 6 nights / Stay 12 nights, pay only 9 nights! (valid year around for all accommodation categories, except Sir Winston Churchill Suite - not combinable)
- St. Regis Honeymoon Promotion.
|The St. Regis renowned Butler Service||Two rooftop swimming pools||Iridium Spa|
|Steam room, sauna & hammam||24-hour fitness facility||The Library|
|Child care service||Complimentary Wifi Internet access||Business centre & 5 meeting rooms|
|The 800 sqm. Astor Ballroom||Signature turndown service||Private helipad|
|Bentley limousine service||24-hour room service||In-room dining|
- Experience a personnalized treatment at Iridium Spa followed by a signature tea ritual
- After shopping The Dubai Mall, don’t miss the Dubai Fountains show
- Tour Deira Old Souq
8 dining venues and bars: J&G Steakhouse, Brasserie Quartier (French brasserie with a patisserie), Le Patio (al fresco courtyard French bistro), Café Fleuri, Sidra (lobby lounge), St. Regis Bar, Champagne Lounge & The Roof Gardens (pool side lounge).
Building on a legacy that dates back to 1938 and the grand opening in The St. Regis New York, Iridium Spa at The St. Regis Dubai articulates the same distinctive elegance – both in the enthralling design of its treatment suites and in thoughtful gestures like a signature tea ritual.
The Spa will be home to 6 treatment suites complemented with steam, sauna and a hammam, and will offer treatments tailored to guests’ elemental needs.