The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
Bora Bora - French Polynesia
Reaching out across 44 acres of lush landscaping edged by powdery white sands and a crystalline lagoon, The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort represents the epitome of carefree elegance. Its exquisitely designed Villas are the most luxurious in the South Pacific showcasing exotic woods, handwoven fabrics and regional art with spectacular views of the mystical Mount Otemanu.
Three delectable restaurants, including Lagoon by Jean-Georges; the romantic Oasis Pool and Miri Miri Spa by CLARINS’s ethereal atmosphere on its own private island are some of the resort’s world-class services blending a blissful paradise with the impressively personalized service that are the hallmarks of St. Regis.
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort features 91 luxury over-water and beach villas, some with terrace Whirlpools or private swimming pools.
The 13,000 square-foot Royal Estate reveals a scope of boundless luxury unmatched in all the Pacific.
Rates per villa per night, single or double occupancy, inclusive buffet breakfast, 5% VAT, 5% government tax and 4% service charge (excluding 200 XPF per person per night city tax).
Triple occupancy rates on request.
Half board and full board rates on request.
|Reefside Garden Pool Villa||835,00 Euro||Overwater Premier Otemanu Villa with whirlpool||2 085,00 Euro|
|Beachside Pool Villa||985,00 Euro||Reefside Royal Two-Bedroom Villa with private pool||2 260,00 Euro|
|Overwater Superior Villa||1 105,00 Euro||Overwater Royal Otemanu One-Bedroom Villa with private pool||3 100,00 Euro|
|Overwater Deluxe Island View Villa||1 215,00 Euro||Overwater Royal Otemanu Two-Bedroom Villa with private pool||4 090,00 Euro|
|Overwater Deluxe Otemanu Villa||1 615,00 Euro||The Royal Estate (three bedrooms)||13 400,00 Euro|
- "Taste of Luxury" Exclusive Offer (free night(s) offer) - Except during the Festive season, stay 4 nights, pay only 3 nights OR stay 8 nights, pay only 6 nights OR stay 12 nights, pay only 9 nights! (valid in all villa categories - not combinable with any other offer or promotion, except Honeymoon, Wedding Anniversary and Family amenities)
- "The Epicurian" Exclusive Offer (free night(s) + complimentary half board offer) - Except during the Festive season, stay 4 nights in an 'Otemanu' villa category, pay only 3 nights OR stay 8 nights, pay only 6 nights OR stay 12 nights, pay only 9 nights + Complimentary half board during the whole stay! (valid in Overwater Deluxe Otemanu Villas, Overwater Premier Otemanu Villas and Overwater Royal Otemanu One- or Two-bedroom Villas only - not combinable with any other offer or promotion, except Honeymoon, Wedding Anniversary and Family amenities)
- "The Latin Epicurian" Exclusive Offer (free night(s) + complimentary half board offer) - For any stay in an Overwater Superior Villa or an Overwater Deluxe Island View Villa until 31 March 2019 and booked before 31 October 2018, stay 5 nights, pay only 4 nights OR stay 10 nights, pay only 8 nights OR stay 15 nights, pay only 12 nights + Complimentary half board during the whole stay! (valid in Overwater Superior Villas and Overwater Deluxe Island View Villas only - not combinable with any other offer or promotion, except Honeymoon, Wedding Anniversary and Family amenities)
- "Couples Retreat" Exclusive Offer (free night(s) + guaranteed upgrade) - Except during the Festive season, stay 6 nights in an Overwater Deluxe Otemanu Villa, pay only 5 nights OR stay 12 nights, pay only 10 nights + Guaranteed upgrade to an Overwater Premier Otemanu Villa during the whole satay + One bottle of Champagen Rosé sbared by the St. regis Butler upon request with one Pearl of the Pacific Chocolate amenity in villa upon arrival + One flower turndown once during stay, on preferred date + One 60-minutes Warm Candle couples massage at Miri Miri Spa by Clarins! (valid in Overwater Deluxe Otemanu Villas only - not combinable with any other offer, promotion or amenities)
- Classic or Traditional Polynesian Wedding Packages - At an additional charge. (list and details of the packages upon request)
- Honeymoon Amenities. - Spend your honeymoon at The St. regis Bora Bora within 12 months from the date of the wedding and receive several complimentary add-ons! (details of the amenities on request - combinable with all other offers or promotions)
- Wedding Anniversary Amenities.- You must be travelling within 4 months before or after your wedding anniversary date to receive these amenities. (details of the amenities on request - combinable with all other offers or promotions)
- Family Amenities. - When you travel with children up to 12 years old, receive the following complimentary amenities: One bottle of Champagne with the pastry chef's sweet treat of the day in villa upon arrival + Age-related amenities for children in villa upon arrival (fruit puree for infants; cookies for children; ...) + Ice Cream Passport for each child for unlimited ice creams and milk shakes during stay + Access to complimentary Kids Club during stay (from 5 years old) + In addition, for a minimum 5 nights stay, complimentary laundry service for children's clothes during whole stay! (combinable with all other offers or promotions)
|White sand beaches||Private Lagoonarium||Main pool & Oasis pool (adults only)|
|Large choice of water sports||Tennis court||Mountain bike|
|Miri Miri Spa by CLARINS||Fitness Center||Kids Club|
|High speed internet access||St. Regis butler service||St. Regis travel specialists|
|Romance concierge service & Bridal boutique||Art Gallery||Shops|
|24-hour in-room dining.||Babysitting||Laundry service|
- Snorkel in the resort private Lagoonarium.
- EEnjoy a romantic Canoe breakfast while staying in an overwater villa
- Don’t miss the unforgettable sharks and rays feeding experience
Te Pahu : Inspired by Polynesian flavors of the sea and shore, Te Pahu serves exquisite meals in a beachside ambience.
Restaurant Sushi Take : The first sushi restaurant and sake bar in Bora Bora features an amazing array of sushi, seafood, and sake.
Far Niente Ristorante : Honoring the traditions of Italian cuisine, Far Niente Ristorante presents a flavorful selection of dishes comprising Italy’s distinctive produce, subtly complemented by the sommelier’s choice of regional wines.
Lagoon Restaurant by Jean-Georges : Suspended over water, Lagoon features breathtaking views of Mount Otemanu, while Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s menu offers the finest gastronomic experience in all of French Polynesia.
Bar Aparima : The poolside Aparima Bar invites guests to cool down at a ten-seat swim-up bar. Enjoy a large selection of refreshing drinks, meals, and light snacks while soaking up the warm Polynesian sun.
Located on its own private island in the resort’s lagoonarium, the 13,000-square-foot Miri Miri Spa by Clarins boasts breathtaking views of Mount Otemanu from its beach. Polynesian, Asian, and Clarins Touch treatments are provided in five decadent private rooms. The spa also comprises ladies’ and gentlemen’s changing areas, featuring saunas, steam rooms, and whirlpools, as well as a shared relaxing room.