SANA Silver Coast Hotel
Caldas da Rainha - Portugal
Located in the centre of Caldas da Rainha, a short distance from Óbidos and only 45 minutes away from Lisbon, the new SANA Silver Coast Hotel offers a privileged location, in the centre of Portugal.
With 80 rooms and 7 suites, restaurant, bar, café with outdoor terrace and 3 meeting rooms, the newest hotel in Caldas da Rainha will be a reference point in the western centre of Portugal, offering different solutions for accommodation, meetings and events.
Fully rebuilt to cater to today’s guest needs, the hotel has maintained the original 19th century façade while its newer interiors and elegant décor recreate the history of a hotel with pedigree and with a 19th century neoclassical influence.
SANA Silver Coast Hotel offers 80 modern rooms and 7 suites with individually controlled air-conditioning, bath/shower, hairdryer, telephone, mini-bar, cable TV, wireless internet and a work desktop.
Rates per room/suite per night, based on single/double occupancy, daily breakfast, all taxes and service charges included.
Half board rates upon request.
|Single Room||80,00 Euro||Suite||150,00 Euro|
|Double Room||90,00 Euro|
- Early Bird Offer - Low/Mid season - Book a minimum of 90 days before arrival date and receive 20% discount on your stay OR Book a minimum of 30 days before arrival date and receive 15% discount on your stay
- Early Bird Offer - High season - Book a minimum of 30 days before arrival date and receive 15% discount on your stay
- Long Stay Special - Low/Mid season - Book 3 nights and receive 50% discount on the last night OR Book 4 nights, pay only 3 nights! (one free night) OR Book 7 nights, pay only 5 nights! (two free nights)
- Long Stay Special - High season - Book 7 nights, pay only 6 nights! (one free night)
|Room service||Internet Wireless||Business Centre|
|Landry service||Multilingual staff||Babysitting service|
|Car rental||24-hour reception||Private Car Park|
|Foreign Exchange service||City tours||Golf courses nearby|
- Discover Buddha Eden – Garden of Peace, a park measuring 35 hectares dreamed up and designed by the Comendador (Honoured) José Berardo
- Don't miss a horse ride in Óbidos Lagoon, in the presence of a horse riding teacher
Located on the ground floor of the hotel, in a palatial setting that exudes sophistication and glamour, the Restaurant, Bar and Café O Lisbonense are perfect spaces for those who appreciate quality, good taste and tradition, whether guests of the hotel, visitors just passing through, or local inhabitants of the region.