Designed exclusively for couples, Rendezvous is an idyllic and intimate Caribbean Hideaway, set on a beautiful two-mile stretch of white sandy beach and is surrounded by seven acres of tropical gardens.
It provides the perfect setting for your time-starved, modern day clients to really re-connect and re-discover life’s pleasures together. The resort provides “A stage to live your vacation on your terms, to steal time, relax, celebrate and share”.
But don’t go away thinking that Rendezvous is only a peaceful retreat – it is far more than that. Rendezvous can be as quiet or as lively as you want it to be. You can hide away and enjoy your time together or share moments with like-minded travellers during activities like Thai Chi, Yoga or Tennis.
Rendezvous offers an extensive variety of food and premium label drinks, including Champagne which can be tasted in the Champagne Bar. You can choose from a range of body and beauty treatments at The Spa in the Water Garden. In addition, if you are looking for a personalised Caribbean wedding then Rendezvous offers the brand new Ever After Collection with a wide range of wedding experiences and a complimentary wedding planner.
Rendezvous, St. Lucia offers 100 rooms and suites, including Premium Garden View rooms, Verandah Suites, Seaside Suites, Luxury Beach Front rooms, Beach Front Cottages and Luxury Beach Front Suites.
Rendezvous is a couples only resort.
Rates per person per night, based on double occupancy, All Inclusive plan, 10% governement tax and 10% service included.
|Premium Garden View Room||375,00 USD||Luxury Beach Front Room||465,00 USD|
|Verandah Suite||425,00 USD||Beach Front Cottage||505,00 USD|
|Seaside Suite||445,00 USD||Luxury Beach Front Suite||525,00 USD|
- Rendezvous, St Lucia Turn of Year Sale Campaign - Book your 7-nights minimum stay by 28 february 2019, for a stay until 02 January 2020, and receive up to 50% discount on your stay! (not combinable with any other offer or promotion).
- Early Bird Offer - Spring/Summer 2019 - Book your minimum 7 nights stay before 15 December 2018 and receive 45% discount for your stay from 14 April to 26 October 2019 OR receive 40% discount for your stay from 27 October to 21 December 2019.(combinable with any other offer or promotion).
- Wedding Early Bird Offer - Winter 2018/2019 - Book your wedding and minimum 7 nights stay in a Veranda Suite (or higher category) before 15 December 2018 and get a complimentary one category room upgrade! (Beach Front categories excluded) (combinable with most other offers or promotions).
- Free Wedding or Renewal of Vows package - With a minimum stay of 7 nights receive free Rendezvous Romance Wedding package (value of 1500,00 USD) or Renewal of Vows package (value of 899,00 USD) (except St. Lucia legal wedding fees). (details of the various packages upon request)
- Several Premium Wedding or Renewal of Vows packages - At an additional charge. (list and details of the various packages upon request)
- Wedding Group Bonuses - For a minimum stay of 7 nights and the booking of 5 to 20 rooms, several bonuses will be offered to the wedding couple and their guests (depending on number of rooms). (details of the bonuses upon request)
- Complimentary honeymoon & anniversary add-ons. (details of the add-ons upon request)
- Several Premium Honeymoon packages - At an additional charge. (list and details of the various packages upon request)
|White sand beach||The Water Garden with private garden river pools and water-waiter service||PADI certificated Dive Centre|
|Large choice of water sports||Tennis & other land sports||Daily activities programme|
|Excursions & tours arrangements||The Spa in the Water Garden||Wifi Internet access|
|Fitness Centre||Dedicated wedding planner||Live entertainment each evening|
|Airport transfers available from both airports||Laundry service|
- Experience the seclusion and privacy of the exclusive Water Garden, beautiful private garden river pools, with river-side beds and water-waiter service. A must!
- Try a resort Calypso dance class
- Make a guided cycling trip to Castries
2 restaurants : The Terrace & The Trysting Place (fine dining restaurant).
3 bars : The Terrace Bar, The Pool Bar & The Champagne Bar.
Rendezvous operates a dining exchange programme with its sister resort, The BodyHoliday.
The Spa in the Water Garden offers everything from simple manicures and pedicures right through to Swedish Massage, Deep Remedial Tissue Therapy, Aroma Stone Massage and Hawaiian Lomi Lomi.
If you are planning a Caribbean wedding in St Lucia, you certainly need to relax before the big day and get yourself looking beautiful. If you have just arrived and are feeling tired then let the specialists relax you and invigorate you. If you just want to lay back and be pampered, Spa therapists will be delighted to meet your needs.