Pimalai Resort & Spa
Koh Lanta - Thailand
Be it for a honeymoon or a break from it all, Pimalai Resort & Spa nestled in a lush tropical forest, is the destination to set your sights on. The resort combines all the rights ingredients - subtle five star comfort, natural beauty, far from the crowds, with no noise except the sound of the waves sliding in and out and slowly breaking onto a pristine sandy beach.
The rooms, suites and pool villas feature contemporary Thai design and the superb facilities, spread in natural tropical gardens, include a variety of restaurants offering from al fresco casual dining right on the beach to formal classic Thai dining.
The deluxe resort comprises 121 elegantly appointed Deluxe and Bayfront Deluxe rooms, one- and two-bedroom Pavilion suites, one-, two- and three-bedroom Beach Villas and one-, two- and three-bedroom Hillside Ocean View Private Pool Villas, all with a contemporary Thai style design with polished wooden floors, large balconies, king size beds, huge bathrooms and plush amenities.
Rates per room/suite/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy per bedroom, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, complimentary round trip airport transfer from Krabi and 18% government tax and service charge.
A la carte half board rates on request.
|Deluxe room||200,00 USD||Hillside Ocean View Private Pool Villa
|Bayfront Deluxe room||280,00 USD||Hillside Ocean View Private Pool Villa
|1 140,00 USD|
|Pavilion Suite (one bedroom)||400,00 USD||Beach Villa
|Pavilion Suite (two bedrooms)||650,00 USD||Beach Side Private Pool Villa
|Hillside Ocean View Private Pool Villa
|520,00 USD||Beach Side Private Pool Villa
|1 420,00 USD|
- Complimentary benefits for Exclusive Collection guests - For a minimum stay of 5 nights until 30 September 2019, booked through Exclusive Collection/Exclusive Island Hotels & Resorts, receive the following exclusive benefits: Wine with canapes on arrival + One Thai Set dinner per person once during stay + One Sunset Cocktail per person at Seven Seas Bar, once during stay + One hour massage at Pimalai Spa, once during stay! (valid for all room categories - combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Deluxe Room Special - Book a 3-nights minimum stay in a Deluxe room before 30 June 2019, for a stay between 01 and 30 June 2019 or between 01 and 30 September 2019, and receive 15% discount on your stay! (valid in Deluxe room category only).
- Suites & Villas Special - For any stay in a suite or a villa until 30 September 2019 and from 01 to 30 November 2019, receive 25% discount on your stay! (valid for Pavilion Suites and any Hilside or Beach Villa categories).
- Early Bird Offer - Book at least 60 days in advance and receive 10% discount on your stay! (valid for all room categories, except Deluxe and Bayfront Deluxe rooms).
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers from Krabi - For any stay at Pimalai Resort & Spa, receive complimentary airport transfers from Krabi by shared hotel vehicle and shared speed boat.
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits.
- Tailor-made wedding packages.
|White sand beach||Two infinity swimming pools||On-site 'Gold Palm' PADI Dive Center|
|Water sports||Tennis courts||Large gym|
|Primalai Spa||Thai cooking class||Complimentary Wifi|
|Conference rooms & Business center||Tour desk||Car rental|
|Shops & Art galleries||Room service||Home dining|
|Laundry service||Baby-sitting service||Airport transfers|
- Discover the adjacent Lanta National Marine Park
- Exploration and cruise to Koh Haa
- Experience an elephant trekking
Spice’N Rice : Thai cuisine.
Rak Talay : seafood restaurant.
The Seven Seas : modern European cuisine with Asian touches.
Banyan Tree : outdoor café type.
5 bars : Lobby bar, Pool bar, Rak Talay beach bar, Seven Seas bar & Banyan bar
Set in a lush sloping valley, lies Pimalai Spa, where the winds bring flashes of light fragances to seven pretty thatch-roofed salas, all blend totally with the natural beauty of the jungle and are used for aromatherapy massages, body wraps or scrubs treatments. An open-air pavilion standing at the bottom of the small valley is home to the Thai traditional massage whilst just across, the outdoor Jacuzzi with the adjacent herbal sauna room just awaits for you to dip in, refresh and cleanse your body before selected treatment.