Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort & Spa
Varadero - Cuba
This Ultra All-Inclusive 5* resort, designed only for adults over 18 years, is located in one of the best areas of Varadero beach. A charming world of cozy landscapes and romantic settings, with a maximum of comfort in a private Royal Service for a unique experience.
The Royal Service area is located in a special area known as the Hill Top Hideway with private access and catering to 168 Junior Suites, Garden Swimup Junior Suites, Suites, Suites Ocean View, Luxury Suites, Luxury Suites Ocean View, Presidential Suite and the The hotel seduces with refinement, splendor and painstaking attention.
Recommended for couples, weddings, honeymoons, incentive trips and wellness/spa & Luxury Rooms.
Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort & Spa has 630 junior suites and suites.
The Royal Service area offers 30 Junior Suite, 16 Junior Suite Romance, 25 Junior Suite Garden Swimup pool, 8 Master Junior Suite Romance, 10 Master Junior Suite Garden Swim-up pool, 28 Suites, 2 Master Suites and 2 Presidential Suites, with a wide range of added values.
Adults only resort over 18 years old
Rates per suite per night, based on double occupancy, All Inclusive plan, all taxes and service charges included.
Single rates upon request.
|Paradisus Junior Suite||224.00 USD||Royal Service Junior Suite Garden Swim-up Pool||426.00 USD|
|Paradisus Junior Suite Sea View||311.00 USD||Royal Service Luxury Junior Suite||435.00 USD|
|Suite||331.00 USD||Royal Service Master Garden Junior Suite Swim-up Pool||479.00 USD|
|Suite Sea View||340.00 USD||Royal Service Suite||362.00 USD|
|Royal Service Junior Suite||368.00 USD||Royal Service Master Suite||1 235.00 USD|
|Royal Service Junior Suite Sea View||378.00 USD||Royal Service Presidential Suite||1 710.00 USD|
- Special Offers and Promotions available on a regular basis - please contact us to receive all applicable offers and promotion for your travel dates.
- MeliaRewards Special Rates - Become a MeliaRewards member and receive 25% discount on the best available rates, even if rates are already discounted! (you can register for free as a member at time of booking)
- 2019 Special - Up to 1 000,00 USD Resort Credit - For a 4- to 6-nights stay until 21 December 2019, receive a resort credit of 550,00 USD per suite for your extra expenses on site, like suite upgrades, massages and Spa treatments, special dinners, premium beverages, ... / For a minimum stay of 7 nights, the resort credit reach 1 000.00 USD per suite!
- Complimentary Deluxe Honeymoon amenity (details of the amenities upon request)
|White sand beach||Beach service||Swimming pools with Jacuzzis|
|Certificated Dive Centre||Large choice of water sports||Tennis courts|
|Many land sports facilities||Sightseeing tour desk||Yhi Spa & Fitness|
|Fully equipped gymnasium||Wifi Internet access||Wedding planners|
|Private airport transfers available||24-hour room service||Concierge service|
|Laundry service||Gift shop||Car rental|
Exclusive and luxurious added values for Royal Service guests (full added values list available on resort website)
- Discover our new Garden Swim-up Suites, exclusive Junior Suites with direct, individual access to the pool and Balinese beds on each terrace
- For golfers, visit The Varadero Golf Club is the first professional 18-hole par 72 Golf Course built in Cuba, designed in the form of an island with smaller internal islets
9 restaurants, of which one buffet restaurant, six a la carte specialities restaurants, and two restaurants for Royal Service guests only.
11 bars, including four for Royal Service guests only.
Paradisus Princesa del Mar offers guests its superb Princesa del Mar SPA, a serene oasis of ultimate wellbeing, surrounded by sophisticated luxury and indulging attentions. A fabulous world of exotic landscapes and romantic settings combined with the sapphire-blue sea of Varadero Beach.
Prepare your body and relax your mind through Sol Melia’s hydrotherapy circuit while enhancing the benefits of the treatments selected. Experience a truly revitalizing sensation thanks to our hydrotherapy treatments. Spa (Salus per Aquam), a traditional water ritual practiced by Roman and Greek Cultures, was based on alternating a heat phase with a cold phase, followed by relaxation and hydration to stimulate and reinvigorate the body.