Mandarin Oriental, Canouan
Canouan Island - St. Vincent & The Grenadines
The Caribbean is blessed with beautiful beaches, stunning seascapes and a relaxed way of life. Yet some islands still stand out from the rest. Perhaps because their sand is just that little bit whiter, their water is just that little bit bluer and their clocks are just that little bit slower. Canouan is such a place. An island only recently introduced to the 21st century, but now setting the standards for tropical beach hotels around the world…
Located on a beach-fringed private estate in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, Mandarin Oriental, Canouan is both unashamedly romantic and wickedly glamorous. Yet whilst it might take its heady inspiration from the past, it also boasts world-class leisure facilities, five-star dining and state-of-the-art technology.
And most important of all, every bed boasts a breathtaking view of a beautiful blue ocean …
Mandarin Orienttal, Canouan offers 26 One- and Two-Bedroom Oceanview and Beachfront Suites and One-Bedroom Oceanview Penthouses, as well as 7 two- and three-bedroom Patio Villas with studio, and the impressive four-bedroom Lagoon Villas.
Each elegantly appointed and spacious suite or villa takes full advantage of the tropical sea breezes, unobstructed views of the coral reef, turquoise waters of the lagoon and the ocean beyond.
Rates per suite/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy of each bedroom, inclusive daily full breakfast, 11% government tax, 3.00 USD per room per night Climate Resiliency tax and 10% service charge.
Half board or Full board rates upon request.
|One Bedroom Oceanview Suite
|1 650,00 USD
|Two Bedroom Patio Villa with Studio
|5 160,00 USD
|One Bedroom Beachfront Suite
|1 870,00 USD
|Three Bedroom Patio Villa with Studio
|5 740,00 USD
|One Bedroom Oceanview Penthouse
|2 400,00 USD
|Four Bedroom Lagoon Villa
|6 800,00 USD
|Two Bedroom Oceanview Suite
|2 815,00 USD
- Get Carried Away Package - 6 Nights - For a minimum stay of 6 nights until 21 December 2024, receive complimentary inter-islands flights for up to 8 guests + one-time 60 minute complimentary signature massage treatment per adult! (valid all-year around except from 16 December to 03 January every year - applicable to all room categories, except One Bedroom Oceanview Suite - not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Canouan Golfer Retreat - For a minimum 3 nights stay until 21 December 2024, receive 2 rounds of golf per stay at discounted rate (cart and clubs included) + Special arrival amenity! (valid all-year around except from 16 December to 03 January every year - applicable to all room categories - not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- One More Night Offer (complimentary night(s)) - Until 21 December 2024, Stay 3 nights, pay only 2 nights OR Stay 6 nights, pay only 4 nights OR Stay 9 nights, pay only 6 nights + One category room upgrade confirmed at time of check-in, from One Bedroom Ocean Suite to One Bedroom Beachfront Suite + Early check-in at 12noon confirmed at time of booking and late check-out at 4pm guaranteed at time of booking! (applicable to all room categories - not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Canouan Family Suite Escape - 50% off second suite - For family stay of minimum 5 nights until 21 december 2024, receive 50% off second One Bedroom Oceanview Suite + One category room upgrade confirmed at time of booking, from 2 x One Bedroom Oceanview Suites to 2 x One Bedroom Beachfront Suites + Early check-in and late check-out guaranteed at time of booking + One-time family dinner for four in Lagoon Café, Asianne, TIDES BAR + GRILL or In Suite Dining, non-alcohilic beverages included! (valid all-year around except from 16 December to 03 January every year - applicable to all room categories - not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Canouan Island Calm Package - For a minimum stay of 3 nights until 21 December 2024, receive a choice of one wellness activity per adult, either a Private Yoga session or a Guided hike up the 240m Mount Royal, the highest peak on the island, with strechtching tips and light refreshments. Receive a framed achievement picture + Spinning class + One Grenadine Sea Salt Body Scrub per adult! (valid all-year around except from 16 December to 03 January every year - applicable to all room categories - not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|Fully serviced white sandy beach
|Fresh water swimming pool
|Large choice of non-motorized water sports
|Canouan PADI Dive Center
|Deep sea fishing
|Pirates of Canouan Kids Club
|Canouan Golf Club
|The Spa at Mandarin Oriental
|Excursion to nearby islands, including the
renowned Tobago Cays
|Private Citation 2 and 3 jets
- Let you pamper in one of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental overwater Grand Palapas with glass bottoms floor
- Enjoy a snorkeling trip to the breathtaking Tobago Cays with sailing catamaran or speed boat
5 restaurants & bars at Mandarin Oriental, Canouan: Asianne (Pan Asian cuisine from an open kitchen), TIDES Bar + Grill (International fine dining with responsibly sourced ingredients), The Lagoon Café (Mediterranean-style seafood and tapas), Turtle Beach Bar (drinks with the sounds of jazz tunes) & The Pool Bar (for lunch and light dishes)
Castaway: a unique experience which offers a few hours away or a full day away. Castaway is a restaurant without walls, an expereince without boundaries. You tell them what, you tell them when ... and they select where ...
24 Hour In-Suite dining & Private dining.
4 restaurants & bars at Grenadines Estate: L'Anse Guyac (beachfront restaurant), La Piazza (Italian restaurant with one of the largest collections of Italian wines in the Caribbean), Bellini's Restaurant & Bar (conveniently located steps from the Golf Pro Shop) & Shell Beach Bar & Grill (authentic Caribbean beach experience open for lunch; also specialty occasion barbecue in the evening).
An exhilarating and challenging Jim Fazio designed 18-hole championship golf course, set on dramatic sloping hills and along the ocean edge. This is the game at its very best, deemed by Robb Report (June 2005) “Best Golf Course”. This is a most distinctive course of unique character and playability.
The Canouan Golf Club with spectacular, panoramic views from every hole overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Cooling northeasterly trade winds enhance the challenge and the clubhouse awaits your return and beverage service buggies are never far away. This is a most distinctive course of unique character and playability.
From the nestles of lush hills to the breadths of the ocean, the Spa at Mandarin Oriental is a blissful space that defines serenity; where escape is truly assured and experiences are extraordinary. Each journey is authentic and purposeful and our unwavering trust and respect for the attributes of nature, is evident in the product brand we have chosen to guarantee that everything we use on your body is 100% pure in its origin and composition.
ESPA, an all-natural skincare brand, spearheads the Spa industry with innovations that are as results focused, as they are successful in their effects. Steadfast in their philosophy of ethics in skincare and firm in their commitment to environmental preservation, ESPA aligns seamlessly with the fundamental principles of the Spa, affirming that you are not only in the most alluring place, but that you are also in the best hands.