Lily Beach Resort & Spa
South Ari Atoll - Maldives
Whether visiting our piece of paradise for a family getaway, a honeymoon or a holiday with friends, your guests will experience authentic Maldivian hospitality and warmth.
Lily Beach Resort & Spa is a 5 star luxury resort, located at the private island of Huvahendhoo in the South Ari Atoll. The resort reopened in 2009, introducing the unique, pioneering concept of “Affordable Luxury” the first 5 star All-Inclusive Platinum Plan Resort in the Maldives.
The island enjoys a great worldwide reputation for its pristine beaches, lush tropical vegetation and the exotic house-reef just few meters away from the shore.
Lily Beach Resort & Spa offers 125 luxury island and overwater villas, of which are 69 Beach Villas, 16 Lagoon Villas, 36 Deluxe Water Villas and 4 exclusive Sunset Water Suites with large private Jacuzzi pool.
Rates per villa per night, based on single/double occupancy, inclusive All Inclusive Platinum Plan, 12% GST, 6 USD Green Tax par person per night and 10% service charge inclusive.
Triple rates upon request.
|Beach Villa||935,00 USD||Beach Residence with pool||2 040,00 USD|
|Beach Family Villa
(two interconnecting Beach Villas)
|1 870,00 USD||Lagoon Villa||1 105,00 USD|
|Beach Suite||1 320,00 USD||Deluxe Water Villa||1 500,00 USD|
|Beach Suite with pool||1 440,00 USD||Sunset Water Suite||1 990,00 USD|
- Covid-19 Special - For any stay, Lily Beach Resort & Spa is offering free PCR test (at no cost), which is compulsory on some airlines, for your flight back at home.
- Summer 2020 Special - For a stay until 31 October 2020, receive 30% discount on your stay! (combinable with honeymoon benefits and Kids Stay Free offer only)
- Festive Season Offer - For any stay between 24 December 2020 and 05 January 2021, receive 10% discount on your stay! (combinable with honeymoon benefitsr and Kids Stay Free offer only)
- Rolling Early Bird Offer - Winter 2020/2021 - For a stay between 01 November 2020 and 30 April 2021 (except during festive period), booked before 20 December 2020, receive 25% discount on your stay! (combinable with honeymoon benefits and Kids Stay Free offer only)
- Rolling Early Bird Offer - Summer 2021 - For a stay between 01 May and 31 October 2021, booked before 20 December 2020, receive 30% discount on your stay! (combinable with honeymoon benefits and Kids Stay Free offer only)
- 'Kids Stay Free' Promotion - No extra supplement apply for up to 2 children (below 12 years old) staying in extra bed while sharing adults villa! (valid all-year around except during festive season - combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Honeymoon / Wedding Anniversary Special - Book a minimum of 7 nights and receive 25% discount on your stay + complimentary honeymoon benefits! (not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Complimentary benefits for Premium Room Categories (Beach Suites, Deluxe Water Villas, Beach Residences, Sunset Water Suites) - For minimum stay of 4 nights (details of the benefits on request)
- Complimentary honeymoon, anniversary or birthday benefits - For minimum stay of 4 nights (details of the benefits on request)
|Meet and Assist on Arrival and Departure by resort Airport team on Male’ International Airport||“Vibes Bar”- Live Entertainment weekly, A-La-Carte Menu option for Lunch, unlimited Cocktails and Signature Drinks, Fresh Juices, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee Blends|
|Complimentary VIP Lounge Access on the Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA) Sea Plane Terminal||Premium Mini Bar, maintained daily with Beer, Wine, Soft drinks, Water and some snacks.|
|Selection of 80 Premium Wines from all around the world available in the restaurants and the bars.||Complimentary Beach-Side Cooling box with a free access to assorted non-alcoholic chilled beverages.|
|Four Brands of Cigarettes available in all bars||Complimentary Snorkeling equipment and Non-Motorized Water Sports|
|“Lily Maa” Main Restaurant - A sumptuous Buffet for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Live-Cooking Stations, Grill, BBQ (*Special menu option available on request for certain dietary requirements)||Free access to Sport Complex: Tennis court, Gymnasium, Volleyball playground and all In-door games|
|“Tamarind” Specialty Restaurant - One A-La-Carte Fine Dining per person per week for a chance to experience a delightful fusion of Thai, Chinese and Indian Fine dishes.||Two complimentary Excursions per person per stay to be selected from available options - Coral Garden Snorkeling , Fishing Trip, Sunset Cruise, Trip to a local Fishing Village Dangethi,|
|“Spirit Bar & Lounge”- Unlimited Signature Drinks, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Cocktails, selection of Coffee blends, variety of Juices and Soft Drinks.||Complimentary Internet Access in all Villas and Resort Public areas.|
|“AQVA Pool Bar” – A-La-Carte menu option for lunch, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic Cocktails, variety of Juices, Soft drinks, Selection of Tea and Coffee Blends||“Turtles” Kids Club for the smallest guests with various activities and in-house surprises.|
|** Platinum Plan may undergo some slight change from one year to another. The Hotel reserves the right to effect such changes with 1 week written notice.|
|White sand beaches||Two main swimming pools and one kids pool||Multilingual 'Prodivers' Diving School|
|Snorkeling and a variety of water sports||Sport Center, inclusive flood-lit tennis court||Segway tours|
|Tamara Spa by Mandara||Airport VIP Lounge & representatives||'Turtle' Kids Club & Baby-sitting service|
|Free wireless-LAN internet access||Large choice of off-site excursions||Free daily replenished minibar|
|Butler service in the Sunset Water Suites||Wedding & Renewal of vows arrangements|
- Don't miss to scuba dive the area with over 40 exceptional dive sites
- Taste the wide selection of more than 70 types of international wine and more than 35 types of cheese
Lily Maa : main restaurant buffet style with live cooking station, grill and BBQ.
Tamarind : special à la carte dining experience - fusion of Thai, Indian and Chinese cuisine.
3 bars : Spirit Bar & Lounge, AQVA Pool Bar, Vibes Bar.
Other dining options include Les Turquoise d'Aqua (fine dining experience with a five-course degustation menu) and Teppanyaki Station at Aqva Bar (live cooking every evening for fine Japanese cuisine for max. 12 pers.).
The beguiling scent of exotic aromas lies in the air, a gentle sea breeze wafts through the bright rooms of the sanctuary. The glass floors grant unique insights into the fascinating underwater world of the Indian Ocean. "Tamara" is a truly inspirational place. Accompanied by the meditative whoosh of the Indian Ocean, body and soul embark on a holistic journey of absolute relaxation.
Tamara reveals holistic therapies that go far beyond those of a typical spa experience. Inspired by the various rejuvenating practices of different cultures, techniques and philosophies flow into the Tamara, highlighting a selected spa portfolio that delivers a perfect wellness experience.