Kayumanis Sanur Private Villa & Spa
Sanur - Bali - Indonesia
Kayumanis Sanur Private Villa & Spa is another exclusive haven of Kayumanis Private Villas, who pioneered the concept of exclusive, luxury vacation retreats in Bali and in China; and continues to raise the standard by which others are to follow. It is an all villa property located in the revered priestly village of Sanur where guests will discover the harmony of Balinese living.
For centuries the Balinese have lived in family compounds throughout the island on parcels of land that are symbolic of their heritage and status within society. Traditional Balinese architecture implies that everything has a proper and proportionate space – a place to eat, a place to sleep and a place to relax. Kayumanis Sanur Private Villa & Spa has adapted this unique concept to create a series of private villas where the art of living is free from the complications of the outside world.
Kayumanis Sanur Private Villa & Spa has made a conscious effort to exceed every imaginable expectation with personalized butler service
that represents a new era in Balinese hospitality, while at the same time respecting guest’s privacy.
The estate consists of 7 one-bedroom villas, 2 two-bedroom villas, 2 three-bedroom villas, and each is secluded within a Balinese compound that exposes the healthy attributes of outdoor Balinese living. - Each villa with its own private swimming pool.
Rates per villa per night, based on single/double occupancy of each bedroom, inclusive daily breakfast, Afternoon Tea, complimentary minibar, 11% government tax and 10% service charge.
|1-Bedroom Pool Villa||375,00 USD||3-Bedroom Pool Villa||760,00 USD|
|2-Bedroom Pool Villa||565,00 USD|
- Value added benefits for 2-nights stay - Benefit from one complimentary 60-minutes in-villa Spa treatment per person.
- Value added benefits for 4-nights stay - Benefit from one complimentary 60-minutes in-villa Spa treatment per person + one set lunch in the restaurant.
- Value added benefits for 6-nights stay - Benefit from one complimentary 2 x 60-minutes in-villa Spa treatment per person + one set lunch in the restaurant + one set dinner.
- Long Stay Special - minimum 10 nights - Enjoy a compliementary BBQ dinner in the privacy of your villa.
- Day use Spa Indulgence package (for day use on last day or for non-resident) - Package rate from 350,00 USD for two persons sharing, including among other benefits, use of a villa for up to 8 hours, one set lunch or dinner at the restaurant and a 2-hours relaxing Spa ritual from the resort Spa menu. (package details on request)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits - Receive a flower and milk bath on arrival + a honeymoon cake + a special honeymoon gift.
|Personal swimming pool||Semi-open integrated living and dinig environment||Equipped kitchen|
|Satellite television and entertainment system||IDD telephone & Internet connection||Safety deposit box|
|rebab Spa||Complimentary Afternoon tea||24-hour in-villa dining|
|Art performances||Temples visits||Cultural & Market tours|
|Butler service||Complimentary airport transfers||Suling shop|
|Laundry service||Baby-sitting service||Sunrise indulgence activities|
- Beach Picnic Lunch
- Balinese cooking lesson
- BBQ dinner in villa
gong : open for all day dining and specializes in up-market Balinese cuisine that focuses on fresh local ingredients, herbs and spices.
Rebab spa at Kayumanis Sanur Private Villa & Spa explores the ancient Hindu belief that balance is the essence to overall physical and spiritual wellness. A precise menu based on traditional Balinese healing and beauty rituals is offered to help achieve this.
The holistic practices of rebab spa at Kayumanis Sanur Private Villa & Spa focus specifically on the use of naturally sourced ingredients such as indigenous herbs, spices and plant materials that are prepared to timeless recipes. Treatments will help restore inner peace, evoke the senses and replenish energy levels that have been depleted from the effects of a modern existence. a refreshed body and spirit opens the mind to embrace life’s challenges.