South Male' Atoll - Maldives
A pearl-like string of island atolls on top of a vast submarine mountain range in the Indian Ocean forms the smallest Asian nation, the Maldives. Blessed all year round with a tropical climate and average temperatures of 30 Celsius, this stunning destination is the ideal place to indulge in restful vacations, or exhilarating adventures.
From romantic sunset dinners and couple’s spa sessions, to family fun at the pool and daily kid’s club activities, the options are limitless to make this the holiday you want it to be. Far from the clutches of stressful city life, Jumeirah Vittaveli lies nestled in a spot of graceful elegance, offering excitement within endless beauty.
The resort brings alive the quintessential Jumeirah experience, from the traditional Maldivian island welcome and seamless hospitality, to meticulously crafted activities designed to excite and please. It is an ideal location for the perfect honeymoon or for creating incredible family memories that will last a lifetime.
Jumeirah Vittaveli offers 90 villas and suites each with their own swimming pool and direct access to the beach or lagoon. The private and spacious villas are available with one-, two- or three-bedrooms making them the ideal accommodation for both families and couples.
From 1st March 2017, Jumeirah Vittaveli will launch the unique 3,500 square meters Royal Residence features a private spa pavilion, gym by Life Fitness™, two pools, outdoor and indoor living areas with Bang & Olufsen™ home theatre system, dining room, stunning bathrooms - with Kelly Hoppen™ bathtub and spa bath with in-built TV in the Sanctuary - and an open air Teppanyaki-style restaurant as well as a fully stocked professional kitchen by nolte™ with a wine cellar featuring rare wines that are valued at more than US$ 100,000. Two separate service quarters can accommodate up to four staff.
Rates per villa per night, based on single/double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, 12% government tax, 6.00 USD green tax per person per night and 10% service charge.
Half board and full board rates upon request.
|Beach Villa (Sunrise)||1 240,00 USD||Two-bedroom Beach Villa (Sunrise)||2 350,00 USD|
|Beach Villa (Sunset)||1 390,00 USD||Two-bedroom Beach Suite (Sunset)||3 660,00 USD|
|Water Villa (Sunrise)||1 435,00 USD||Three-bedroom Royal Villa (Sunset)||14 400,00 USD|
|Water Villa (Sunset)||1 490,00 USD||The Royal Residence (5 bedrooms||30 000,00 USD|
|Ocean Suite (Sunset)||2 670,00 USD|
- Early Bird Offer - Winter 2017 (from 03 January to 30 April) - All villa categories, except Royal Villa - Book your stay before 31 January 2017 and receive 30% discount on your stay (and even 40% discount for the month of March) + complimentary half board. (except from 08 to 16 April 2017)
- Early Bird Offer - Summer 2017 (from 01 May to 30 September) - Beach Villa & Water Villa Special - Book your stay before 31 March 2017 and receive 30% discount on your stay + complimentary half board.
- Early Bird Offer - Autumn 2017 (from 01 October to 19 December) - Beach Villa & Water Villa Special - Book your stay before 31 August 2017 and receive 30% discount on your stay.
- Free Night(s) Offer - Festive Seasons 2016/2017 & 2017/2018 (from 20 December 2016 to 09 January 2017 & from 20 December 2017 to 09 January 2018 ) - Water Villa & Ocean Suite Special - Stay 4 nights, pay only for 3 nights / Stay 7 nights, pay only for 5 nights / Stay 14 nights, pay only for 11 nights.
- Free Night(s) Offer - Suites Special 2017 (from 10 January to 19 December) - Ocean Suite, Two-bedroom Beach Villa & Two-bedroom Beach Suite Special - Stay 4 nights, pay only for 3 nights / Stay 7 nights, pay only for 5 nights / Stay 14 nights, pay only for 11 nights.
- Kids promotion - Up to two children below 12-years old stay complimentary when sharing the villa with their parents + complimentary combine airport transfers and full board (from the kids menu). (valid all year around, except during festive season)
- Honeymoon Benefits - Complimentary add-ons will be offered during the stay, when honeymooners travel no later than 12 months from registered date of marriage. (combinable offer)
|Private boat charters||Talise Spa||State of the art overwater gymnasium|
|Cooking classes||5 star PADI certified dive centre||Complimentary non-motorised water sports|
|Motorised water sports||Fishing expeditions||Kids Club and Teen Lounge|
|Complimentary WiFi Internet access||Boutique||Library|
- Jumeirah Vittaveli is home to unique underwater wonders which are an absolute must-see during your stay
- Set sail and prepare for the ultimate fishing adventure or learn the traditional way of fishing in the Maldives
- Discover the flavours of the Maldives with the expert guidance of talented chefs
Swarna : inspired Indian cuisine served in the luxurious beachside surrounds of a Maharaja style garden dotted with open air cabanas.
Fenesse : superbly crafted French fine dining offered in an unusual and stylish overwater setting.
MU Beach Bar & Grill : succulent barbequed delicacies including seafood and steaks, grilled to perfection for relaxed dining on the beach.
Samsara : delicious international temptations served in a stunning location with mesmerising views.
Bar-EE : 360 degree circle bar featuring an extensive beverage list to perfectly complement a day by the pool.
Nestled between the turquoise ocean and the tropical landscape of the island, Talise Spa provides an oasis of tranquility and luxury inviting you to unwind and indulge.
Choose from Garden or Over Water treatment rooms, including the oversized VIP couple’s suite. In partnership with a 100% organic luxury brand, Talise Spa focuses on unique treatment elements using concepts of ‘space’ and ‘light’, providing deep curative benefits by utilising ancient techniques of yogic healing and energy work.