South Male' Atoll - Maldives
A pearl-like string of island atolls on top of a vast submarine mountain range in the Indian Ocean forms the smallest Asian nation, the Maldives. Blessed all year round with a tropical climate and average temperatures of 30 Celsius, this stunning destination is the ideal place to indulge in restful vacations, or exhilarating adventures.
From romantic sunset dinners and couple’s spa sessions, to family fun at the pool and daily kid’s club activities, the options are limitless to make this the holiday you want it to be. Far from the clutches of stressful city life, Jumeirah Vittaveli lies nestled in a spot of graceful elegance, offering excitement within endless beauty.
The resort brings alive the quintessential Jumeirah experience, from the traditional Maldivian island welcome and seamless hospitality, to meticulously crafted activities designed to excite and please. It is an ideal location for the perfect honeymoon or for creating incredible family memories that will last a lifetime.
Jumeirah Vittaveli offers 90 villas and suites each with their own swimming pool and direct access to the beach or lagoon. The private and spacious villas are available with one-, two- or three-bedrooms making them the ideal accommodation for both families and couples.
Since 2017, Jumeirah Vittaveli offers also the unique 3,500 square meters Royal Residence featuring a private spa pavilion, gym by Life Fitness™, two pools, outdoor and indoor living areas with Bang & Olufsen™ home theatre system, dining room, stunning bathrooms - with Kelly Hoppen™ bathtub and spa bath with in-built TV in the Sanctuary - and an open air Teppanyaki-style restaurant as well as a fully stocked professional kitchen by nolte™ with a wine cellar featuring rare wines that are valued at more than US$ 100,000. Two separate service quarters can accommodate up to four staff.
Rates per villa per night, based on single/double occupancy of each bedroom, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, 12% government tax, 6.00 USD green tax per person per night and 10% service charge.
Half board and full board rates upon request.
|Beach Villa (Sunrise)||1 280,00 USD||Two-bedroom Beach Villa (Sunrise)||2 640,00 USD|
|Beach Villa (Sunset)||1 370,00 USD||Two-bedroom Beach Villa (Sunset)||2 760,00 USD|
|Water Villa (Sunrise)||1 430,00 USD||Two-bedroom Beach Suite (Sunset)||3 540,00 USD|
|Water Villa (Sunset)||1 490,00 USD||The Royal Residence (3 bedrooms)||24 000,00 USD|
|Private Ocean Retreat (Sunset)||2 690,00 USD||The Royal Residence (5 bedrooms)||30 000,00 USD|
- Last Minute Special - Book before 30 June 2018 and receive 25% discount on your stay until 31 August 2018 or receive 30% discount on your stay between 01 September and 19 December 2018 + complimentary half board regardless of your period of stay! (valid for any accommodation category, except The Royal Residence - not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Summer Suite Offer - Book your stay in a Private Ocean Retreat or a Two-bedroom Beach Suite before 30 June 2018 and receive complimentary combined return airport transfers by speed boat, for any stay until 30 September 2018! (combinable with all other offers or promotions)
- Early Bird Offer - Autumn 2018 (from 01 October to 19 December 2018) - Water Villa & Private Ocean Retreat Special - Book your stay before 31 August 2018 and receive 30% discount on your stay.
- Early Bird Offer - The Royal Residence Special - Book your stay at least 45 days before arrival date and receive 30% discount on your stay. (valid for stays until 19 december 2018 - not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Festive Season 2018/2019 (from 20 December 2018 to 09 January 2019) - Water Villa & Private Ocean Retreat Special - Receive 30% discount on your stay during this period! (not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Festive Season 2018/2019 (from 20 December 2018 to 09 January 2019) - Two-bedroom Beach Villa Sunset Special - Book a minimum of 7 nights during this period, before 31 July 2018, and receive 10% discount on your stay! (not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Winter 2019 Special - Book before 31 October 2018 and receive 30% discount on your stay between 03 January and 30 April 2019 + complimentary half board upgrade! (valid for any accommodation category, except The Royal Residence - not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Kids promotion - Up to two children below 12-years old stay complimentary when sharing the villa with their parents + complimentary combine airport transfers + same complimentary meal plan as the one booked by the parents. (valid all year around - combinable with all other offers or promotions)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. - Spend your honeymoon at Jumeirah Vittaveli within 12 months from the date of the wedding and receive several complimentary add-ons! (details of the benefits on request - combinable with all other offers or promotions)
- Complimentary wedding anniversary benefits.- (details of the benefits on request - combinable with all other offers or promotions)
- Special inclusions for Private Ocean Retreat. - (details of inclusions on request - combinable with all other offers or promotions)
- Special inclusions for The Royal Residence. - (details of inclusions on request - combinable with all other offers or promotions)
- Complimentary repeaters benefits. - For a minimum stay of 5 nights, enjoy a 250,00 USD resort credit per villa/suite per stay, to be used for incidentals at the resort (and even 500,00 USD resort credit during Festive season)! (combinable with all other offers or promotionst)
- Complimentary long stay benefits for 10 nights or more. - (details of inclusions on request - combinable with all other offers or promotions)
|Private boat charters||Talise Spa||State of the art overwater gymnasium|
|Cooking classes||5 star PADI certified dive centre||Complimentary non-motorised water sports|
|Motorised water sports||Fishing expeditions||Kids Club and Teen Lounge|
|Complimentary WiFi Internet access||Boutique||Library|
- Jumeirah Vittaveli is home to unique underwater wonders which are an absolute must-see during your stay
- Set sail and prepare for the ultimate fishing adventure or learn the traditional way of fishing in the Maldives
- Discover the flavours of the Maldives with the expert guidance of talented chefs
Swarna : inspired Indian cuisine served in the luxurious beachside surrounds of a Maharaja style garden dotted with open air cabanas.
Fenesse : superbly crafted French fine dining offered in an unusual and stylish overwater setting.
MU Beach Bar & Grill : succulent barbequed delicacies including seafood and steaks, grilled to perfection for relaxed dining on the beach.
Samsara : delicious international temptations served in a stunning location with mesmerising views.
Bar-EE : 360 degree circle bar featuring an extensive beverage list to perfectly complement a day by the pool.
Nestled between the turquoise ocean and the tropical landscape of the island, Talise Spa provides an oasis of tranquility and luxury inviting you to unwind and indulge.
Choose from Garden or Over Water treatment rooms, including the oversized VIP couple’s suite. In partnership with a 100% organic luxury brand, Talise Spa focuses on unique treatment elements using concepts of ‘space’ and ‘light’, providing deep curative benefits by utilising ancient techniques of yogic healing and energy work.