Hotel Vila Ombak
Gili Trawangan - Indonesia
Hotel Vila Ombak is the first international hotel on the tropical tourist island of Gili Trawangan, Lombok, Indonesia. The hotel boasts white sandy beach, azure waters, silhouetted by Lomboks spectacular Rinjani Mountain. With a“no motorbike, no car”policy, Gili Trawangan is famously known for its alternative transportation 'cidomo' (horse cart)
It's a place that balances the comforts of first class accommodation with natural beauty surrounds. Hotel Vila Ombak features the traditional building style of Lombok to harmoniously blended with the island landscape.
Hotel Vila Ombak offers 149 rooms and villas in 7 different categories fusing modern amenities with traditional exotic Lombok culture
Rates per suite per night, based on single/double occupancy
|Superior Lumbung Terrace||125,00 USD||Deluxe Family Bungalow||155,00 USD|
|Traditional Lumbung Hut||125,00 USD||Akoya Private Pool Villa (1 bedroom)||280,00 USD|
|Deluxe Terrace Room||135,00 USD||Akoya Private Pool Villa (2 bedrooms)||355,00 USD|
|Deluxe Ombak Room||145,00 USD|
- Early Bird Offer - Book your stay at least 90 days before arrival date and receive 15% discount on your stay OR book your stay at least 60 days before arrival and receive 10% discount on your stay. (valid all year-around, except during the months of July and August, as well as during the festive season - not cumulative with any other offer)
- Free Night(s) Offer - Low season special - For any stay between 01 September and 20 December and between 06 January and 31 March, stay 4 nights, pay only 3 nights OR stay 8 nights, pay only 6 nights OR stay 12 nights, pay only 9 nights. (not cumulative with any other offer)
- Free Night(s) Offer - Regular season special - For any stay between 01 April and 30 June, stay 5 nights, pay only 4 nights OR stay 10 nights, pay only 8 nights OR stay 15 nights, pay only 12 nights. (not cumulative with any other offer)
- Complimentary honeymoon/wedding anniversary benefits. (details of the benefits on request)
|White sand beach||Two swimming pools||Vila Ombrak PADI Diving Academy|
|Various water sports||Horseback riding||Tour and activities desk|
|The Roemah Spa||Children play ground||Free Wifi Internet access|
|Large conference & meeting rooms||Live music events||Traditional 'Joglo' house|
|24-hour room service||In-room dining||Gift & art shop|
|Laundry service||Outdoor night movie cinema||Boat cruises|
- Enjoy a unique Cidomo ride (local horse chart)
- Try the Glass bottom boating for an unforgettable underwater experience.
- Undertake a cruise around the three Gili islands
Seahorse Restaurant : panoramic two-storey main restaurant - combination of Western and Asian cuisine.
2 bars: Blue Beach Bar & Hidden Pool Bar
Enter the sanctuary of The Roemah Spa with unique treatments featuring traditional extracts and plants. The Roemah Spa's menu is authentically natural and traditional, incorporating treatments that have been thoughtfully designed to rebalance synergy between the mind and body, with array of treatments from head to toe including massages, beauty rituals, spa treatments, hair, face, hand and foot treatments for singles or couples.