Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Inspired by the legacy of the Astor family from New York's Gilded Age, Habtoor Palace has been built on the site where one of Dubai's oldest hotels once stood.
Influenced by the beaux-arts architecture of the original St. Regis in New York, the hotel's interiors are accentuated with bespoke elements such as the grand staircase, carefully selected artworks and the large mural in the bar.
Other features include multiple gardens such as a Musical Garden with mosaic musical notes leading to the centrepiece: a musical fountain. Further complementing the hotel's grandeur, it includes a private helipad to cater to its VIP visitors.
The hotel features 234 guestrooms including 182 rooms and 52 Suites, from 55 sqm. Deluxe Room to opulent 913 sqm. Sir Winston Churchill Suite with two bedrooms.
Amongst its signature suites, there is the Middle Eastes first designer suite.
Rates per room/suite per night, based on double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, 20% government taxes and service charge. (except Tourism Dirham, payable on site)
Single and triple occupancy rates on request.
Half board and full board rates on request.
|Deluxe Room||200,00 USD||Duchess Suite||on request|
|Grand Deluxe Room||265,00 USD||Empire Suite||595,00 USD|
|Executive Suite||365,00 USD||Grand Suite||on request|
|Ambassador Suite||430,00 USD||Royal Suite||5 130,00 USD|
|Diplomat Suite||on request||Sir Winston Churchill Suite (2 bedrooms)||on request|
- Early Bird Offer - Book at least 30 days before arrival date and receive 10% discount on your stay OR Book at least 45 days before arrival date and receive 15% discount on your stay (valid all year-around- offer not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- La Perle Show Promotion - For all bookings with a minimum stay of 3 nights, you will be able to claim 2 complimentary tickets per stay for La Perle Show. (promotion combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Kids Go Free Offer - From 15 May to 31 August 2019, one or two children up to 14 years old (inclusive) stay and eat for free when sharing parents room/suite, as per maximum room occupancies. (combinable with any other offer or promotion).
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|Signature Butler Service||Two rooftop swimming pools||The Silk Spa|
|Steam room, sauna & hammam||24-hour fitness facility||The Library|
|Child care service||Complimentary Wifi Internet access||Business centre & 5 meeting rooms|
|The 800 sqm. Al Habtoor Ballroom||Signature turndown service||Private helipad|
|Bentley limousine service||24-hour room service||In-room dining|
- Experience a personnalized treatment at The Silk Spa followed by a signature tea ritual
- After shopping The Dubai Mall, don't miss the Dubai Fountains show
- Tour Deira Old Souq
7 dining venues and bars: World Cut Steakhouse, BQ - French Kitchen & Bar (French brasserie with a patisserie), Le Patio (al fresco arabic style courtyard), Sidra (lobby lounge with fine teas), The Polo Bar (New York bar atmosphere), Champagne Lounge & The Roof Gardens (pool side lounge).
Building on a legacy that dates back to 1938 and the grand opening in The St. Regis New York, The Silk Spa at Habtoor Palace articulates the same distinctive elegance – both in the enthralling design of its treatment suites and in thoughtful gestures like a signature tea ritual.
The Spa is home to 6 treatment suites complemented with steam, sauna and a hammam, and offers treatments tailored to guests' elemental needs.