Fregate Island Private
Fregate Island - Seychelles
The landscape looks like a child’s drawing of the Garden of Eden, with seven white beaches, strange granite boulders, giant tortoises, unnaturally bright flowers, and enormous iridescent dragonflies hovering over the lagoon-like swimming pool.
Only 16 airy villas and 1 Presidential Villa are situated along the north-eastern coast of the island overlooking two of the seven sandy beaches and each is carefully positioned to guarantee maximum privacy. But what really sets the island apart is its commitment to the endemic wildlife that surrounds it. Designed to coexist within a fragile ecosystem the island shelters some of the world’s most endangered species.
With only a selected number of guests allowed to visit the island at one time, it is easy to find a stretch of shore to call your own. - This is the perfect intimate island retreat, tempered with caring responsibility, which makes it a paradise for individualists and nature lovers.
The 16 pool residences are built from traditional materials. Both the architecture and decor draw on Seychellois and contemporary Creole influences. Each one-bedroom residence (300-400 sqm) has a living room, a large bedroom, two bathrooms with outdoor showers, a sun terrace and a private pool. Two of these residences are offered as two-bedroom residences (500 sqm) and a third one also as a two-bedroom residence or a one-bedroom with private mini Spa. The stunning Presidential residence, Banyan Hill Estate, offers 3 seperate sleeping villas each for 2 persons.
Rates per residence per night, based on double occupancy of each bedroom, inclusive full board and non-alcoholic beverages, 15% government tax and 10% service charge.
Single rates on request.
|Private Pool Residence (1 bedroom)||3 250,00 Euro||Banyan Hill Estate (3 bedrooms)||9 500,00 Euro|
|Private Pool Twin/Spa Residence (2 bedrooms)||4 500,00 Euro||Island buyout
(44 adults and up to 15 children)
|200 000,00 Euro|
- Long Stay Special - Free Night(s) offer: For any stay between 01 and 31 October 2017, between 15 January and 28 February 2018, and between 01 and 31 October 2018, stay 6 nights, pay only 5 nights / Stay 12 nights, pay only 10 nights.
- Exclusive 'Seychelles & Safaris' package (11 nights) : Until 21 December 2017, enjoy this exclusive package including 6 nights in a combination of luxury safari lodges in Singita Serengeti in Tanzania + 1 night in transit in Nairobi + 4 ninghts at Fregate Island Private, with many exclusive complimentary add-ons, from 32 000,00 Euro for two people sharing, subject to season, room choice and availabilities, excluding international flights. (please contact us to get the details of this package)
- Honeymoon offer: Many complimentary romantic add-ons. (details of the add-ons upon request - some travel periods are excluded from this offer, please contact us)
- Family Adventure offer: Up to two children below 12-years old will stay free when sharing their parents residence, for any minimum stay of 7 nights + two hours complimentary baby-stting service per day + special family activities. (details of the add-ons upon request - some travel periods are excluded from this offer, please contact us)
|7 white sandy beaches||2 fresh water swimming pools||Marina & PADI Diving Centre|
|3 launches for deep sea fishing & excursions||Large choice of land and water sports||Tennis court|
|Rock Spa||Rock Gym||Giant tortoise nursery|
|Small chapel||Kids Castaway Club||Private butler service|
|Exclusive boutique and gallery||Wifi Internet access||Private helipad|
|Laundry service||Baby-sitting service||Personalised services for transfers from airport|
- Enjoy nature walks with Fregate resident conservationists
- Don’t miss the stargazing program to explore the night sky
- Taste a Sashimi picnic during a private boat excursion
Frégate House : international cuisine.
Plantation House : creole cuisine and BBQ.
Pirates Bar & Anse Bambous Beach Bar
Private dining on the beach, in the tree house or where ever you like.
A spectacular cliff top health Spa overlooks the ocean in harmony with the surrounding jungle. Paying homage to nature’s elements air, earth, water and fire, the Rock Spa has now abandoned all branded merchandise to concentrate on pure natural products with no chemical or artificial ingredients. The Rock Spa create all of its own face and body products from the flora and fauna grown on the island, creating a truly indigenous spa experience for the Seychelles.