Cheval Blanc St-Barth
Isle de France
Flamands Beach - St-Barthelemy, FWI
Set on the Flamands Beach, widely regarded as the island’s finest beach, the iconic Cheval Blanc St-Barth Isle de France is home to 61 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas, with panoramic sea views or nestled in the lush gardens.
Completely renovated after Hurricane Irma which devastated the Caribbean in 2017, Cheval Blanc St-Barth Isle of France reopens and offers now to its guests, an even more exceptional stay than before.
The Maison has created a multitude of extraordinary experiences for customers to enjoy during their stay. As a couple, family or friends, Cheval Blanc’s Alchemists are available at any time to design fully customized programs and activities according to guests’ desires.
Cheval Blanc St-Barth Isle de France offers 50 rooms, bungalows and suites, as well as 10 Beach Suites with private pool and 1 Tree-Bedroom Hillside Villa with private pool and amazing panoramic views over the ocean.
Resort closed for refurbishment from 31 May to 26 November 2019
Rates per room/suite/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy of each bedroom, inclusive daily American breakfast in the restaurant or continental breakfast in the privacy of your room, roundtrip port/airport transfers and all taxes (inclusive 5% city tax).
|Tropical Room||777,00 Euro||Two-Bedroom Tropical Suite||1 958,00 Euro|
|Garden Bungalow||950,00 Euro||Ocean Suite||2 488,00 Euro|
|Hillside Bungalow with private pool||1 202,00 Euro||Two-Bedroom Garden Suite with private pool||2 908,00 Euro|
|Garden Suite with private pool||1 328,00 Euro||Two-Bedroom Ocean Suite||2 919,00 Euro|
|Tropical Suite||1 339,00 Euro||Beach Suite with private pool||3 223,00 Euro|
|Ocean Room||1 339,00 Euro||Two-Bedroom Beach Suite with private pool or whirlpool||4 867,00 Euro|
|Ocean Junior Suite||1 785,00 Euro||Three-Bedroom Hillside Villa with private pool||on request|
- Early Bird Offer - Book at least 60 days before arrival date, for a stay betwwen 01 May and 31 August 2020, and receive 10% reduction on accommodation, with a minimum stay of 3 nights. (full non-refundable prepayment is required - offer not combinable with any other offer and promotion)
- Endless Summer Bliss Offer - Bonus night(s) - From 01 May to 31 August 2020, stay 6 nights, pay only for 5 nights OR stay 12 nights, pay only for 10 nights. (offer not combinable with any other offer and promotion)
- Honeymoon Benefits - Complimentary add-ons will be offered, depending on duration of stay, when honeymooners travel no later than 3 months from registered date of marriage. (combinable offer - details of the add-ons upon request)
- Wedding Anniversary Benefits - Complimentary add-ons will be offered, depending on duration of stay, when date of anniversary is within 30 days of he arrival date (prior or after). (combinable offer - details of the add-ons upon request)
|Swimming pool with stunning view of the ocean||White sand beach||Wide choice of water sports|
|Cheval Blanc Spa||State-of-the-art fitness centre||Business Centre|
|WiFi and high-speed Internet access||Complimentary arrival and departure transfers||Car and boat rentals|
|All day in-room Carte Blanche menu||Room service||Highly-personnalised service|
- Team of ‘Experience Alchemists’ ensuring guests enjoy of tailor-made activities
- Exclusive events organised with the most prestigious champagne houses and art galleries
- La Boutique offering the latest creations from local designers and prestigious international brands, host to a poolside fashion show every Tuesday night
La Case de l’Isle : from breakfast to dinner, this al-fresco restaurant serves an exquisite locally-inspired French cuisine, imagined by Executive Chef Yann Vinsot. A selection of more than 150 French wines and champagnes harmoniously complement these elegant, light and colorful dishes.
La Cabane de l’Isle : the perfect setting for a relaxed feet-in-the-sand lunch. Ideally located on the white-sand beach, it offers stunning views of the Flamands bay.
White Bar : next to the swimming pool, the White Bar unfolds a selection of refreshing cocktails and light dishes all day long, and offers panoramic views over the Flamands bay.
‘Carte Blanche’ Menu 24 hours a day.
Nestled in the heart of the Maison’s tropical garden, the Cheval Blanc Spa features four treatment rooms, a hammam and an outdoor relaxation pavilion. Soft lines and natural materials such as wood, limestone and marble create an atmosphere of complete relaxation and pure indulgence. Specially imagined by Thierry Wasser for Cheval Blanc St-Barth Isle de France, “Tropical Chic” subtly perfumes the Spa with a fragrance scented with tropical flowers and a light breeze from the hills.
Guerlain has created a wide range of massages as well as face and body treatments, specially conceived for Cheval Blanc St-Barth Isle de France. These rare beauty rituals, exclusive in the Caribbean, offer an unprecedented sensorial journey, relaxing or energizing according to guests’ needs and desires.