Cheval Blanc Randheli
Atoll de Noonu - Maldives
Cheval Blanc Randheli, which opened end of 2013, is an intimate and contemporary haven on the unspoiled Noonu Atoll, a 40-minute journey north of Malé, which guests will enjoy in the Maison’s own bespoke seaplane for an exceptional holiday start. The opening of the 45-villa Cheval Blanc Randheli complements the group’s Alpine Maison, Cheval Blanc Courchevel, by offering a stylish design and relaxed, friendly atmosphere, now in the serene setting of the Maldivian archipelago.
Cheval Blanc’s vision is to create environments that celebrate true craftsmanship, exclusive privacy, creativity and genuine, caring service. By leveraging the wider Group’s knowledge and understanding of a most demanding clientele, Cheval Blanc Randheli provides a setting that caters to guests’ every desire; a sanctuary in which to relax and enjoy a rare and inspired variety of services and facilities. This is combined with an exceptionally personal service approach, expertly delivered to carefully craft memorable experiences for guests - from couples and honeymooners to families and groups of friends.
French “Art de Recevoir” is at the core of Cheval Blanc’s philosophy. Created by Cheval Blanc’s team of Experience Alchemists, a truly personal approach translates into tailor-made activities, unforgettable experiences and bespoke surprises for each guest, creating lasting memories.
Cheval Blanc Randheli offers 45 villas with private infinity-edge pool, including one- and two bedroom Island Villas, one-bedroom Water Villas, one- and two-bedroom Garden Villas and the exclusive four-bedroom Owner’s Villa on a private island.
Rates per villa per night, single or double room occupancy, daily American breakfast, 12% government tax, 6,00 USD Green Tax per person per night and 10% service charge included.
|Water Villa - 1 bedroom||2145,00 USD||Island Villa - 1 bedroom||2820,00 USD|
|Garden Water Villa - 1 bedroom||2575,00 USD||Island Villa - 2 bedrooms||5320,00 USD|
|Garden Water Villa - 2 bedrooms||4830,00 USD||Owner's Villa - 4 bedrooms||On request|
- Early Bird Offer - Book at least 60 days before arrival date and receive 10% reduction on accommodation, with a minimum stay of 3 nights. (combinable offer)
- Infinite Bliss Offer - Bonus night(s) - Stay 4 nights, pay only for 3 nights OR Stay 7 nights, pay only for 5 nights. (combinable and accumulative offer)
- Honeymoon Benefits - Complimentary add-ons will be offered, depending on duration of stay, when honeymooners travel no later than 3 months from registered date of marriage. (combinable offer)
- Wedding Anniversary Benefits - Complimentary add-ons will be offered, depending on duration of stay, when date of anniversary is within 30 days of he arrival date (prior or after). (combinable offer)
- Family Added Values - Complimentary add-ons will be offered, depending on duration of stay (min. 7 nights), when families travel with a least one child under 12 years old. (combinable offer)
|White sand beach||Infinity-edge swimming pool||PADI certified diving center|
|Wide choice of water sports||Cheval Blanc Spa with signature treatments by Guerlain||State-of-the-art fitness centre|
|Marina with fleet of traditionnal dhoni's||Le Carroussel Kids Club||Le Paddock Teens Club|
|Customized Cheval Blanc seaplane||Private butler on hand 24/7||Oustanding wine and cigar cellars|
|All day in-villa dining with food cooked on request||Private seaplane lounge at Male ' airport|
- Team of ‘Experience Alchemists’ ensuring guests enjoy of tailor-made activities
- Throughout the year, Cheval Blanc Randheli hosts exclusive events with the world’s most prestigious brands including those from the LVMH Group portfolio and up-and-coming artists.
- PADI Certified diving center
- French “Art de Recevoir”
Le 1947 : set in lush tropical vegetation, revisits French culinary know-how with local inspiration.
The White : brasserie-style cuisine.
La Table de Partage : private dining space that celebrates the convivial art of eating together.
The Diptyque : a live-cooking theatre with a split personality, serving the finest Japanese cuisine alongside Iberian gastronomy.
The Deelani : a lively restaurant offering local seafood and Italian specialties in a relaxed alfresco environment.
The Cheval Blanc Spa offers tailored treatments by Guerlain, created exclusively for Cheval Blanc Randheli, including the Sun Ritual – which prepares the skin for tanning and prolongs its natural glow - and the After-Diving Experience – a soothing treatment that restores muscles and improves circulation after a day under water. Guerlain has also created sensory massage rituals that elevate the mind and spirit – from Stimulating - citrus and fresh grass fragrances - to Enveloping – the mysteries of the Orient revealed through smoky incense – these will transport guests to the four corners of the earth.
Wellbeing experiences range from special full moon yoga salutation sessions to sunrise and sunset treatments. Two spa therapists are also on hand to teach couples the art of relaxing foot, head, neck and shoulder massage in the Thai Massage Pavilion.
The services of a traditional Barber takes care of gentlemen‟s needs from shaving and hair styling to expert skin care advice.