Grecotel Exclusive Resort
Sounio - Attica - Greece
Greece’s Mythical Cape, where the wonders of ancient Greece embrace the glorious sea, drawing it towards a cosmopolitan coastline dotted with lavish villas. This is Cape Sounio; not just a resort: It is an experience.
Cape Sounio is blissfully peaceful and totally private. Glimpse eternity through the columns of an exquisite ancient temple: man and nature in perfect harmony as the sun sinks into the Aegean Sea. Thousands make the pilgrimage each year to watch the magical sunset over Poseidon’s temple and Homer’s “sacred cape.”
Surrender to the absolute luxury and nourish body and soul with an Ayurveda treatment from Indian therapists at the unique Elixir Spa Retreat. Savor the chef’s fusion of international and Greek cuisine with a selection of fine restaurants occupying a unique setting. Kids love nature- the resort features exciting activities, a fun way for children to learn and play while making new friends.
Cape Sounio offers 150 bungalows & villas with stunning architecture and decoration, including luxurious Family Suites, pool bungalows and exclusive villas with private swimming pool.
Cape Sounio, Grecotel Exclusive Resort will close for winter season from 17 November 2019 until 13 April 2020.
Rates per bungalow/suite/villa per night, based on double occupancy, daily American buffet breakfast, all taxes and service charges included.
Hal board rates upon request. (except overnight fee payable on site)
Single or triple rates upon request.
|Superior Bungalow Mountain View||258,00 Euro||Deluxe Family Suite Sea View (2 bedrooms)||624,00 Euro|
|Superior Bungalow Partial Sea View||282,00 Euro||Honeymoon Suite Sea View with private pool||774,00 Euro|
|Deluxe Bungalow Sea View||300,00 Euro||Deluxe Family Villa Sea View with private pool (2 bedrooms)||822,00 Euro|
|Family Room Mountain View||336,00 Euro||Dream Villa with private pool (2 bedrooms)||822,00 Euro|
|Superior Family Room Mountain View||360,00 Euro||Ambassador Villa Sea View with private pool (2 bedrooms)||1 200,00 Euro|
|Deluxe Bungalow with private pool||540,00 Euro||Presidential Villa Panoramic Sea View with private pool (2 bedrooms)||2 016,00 Euro|
- Early Bird Offer - Book your stay at least 30 days before arrival and receive up to 25% discount on your stay, depending on room/suite/villa category as well as travel dates! (full prepayment at reservation - non refundable and non cancellable)
- Spassionista package - Enjoy this wellness package for a minimum stay of 4-nights, including healthy and tasty breakfast options daily, two days 'Elixir Relax & Anti-Stress' Spa programme, and a resort credit of 50,00 Euro! (full prepayment at reservation - non refundable and non cancellable)
- Suite Dreams package - Enjoy this exclusive package for a minimum stay of 4-nights in any suite or villa category, based on best available rates, and take advantage of many complimentary benefits including private arrival and departure transfers from airport, half board, one 30 minutes massage per adult, Champagne on arrival, and much more! (detailed list of services upon request. limited number of rooms may be available at these rates - full prepayment at reservation - non refundable and non cancellable)
- Family Specials - One or two Kid's Stay free up to 12-years old (depending on room category) (combinable with any other offer or promotion).
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|Beach services||Impressive pool||Whirlpool|
|Elixir Spa Retreat||Grecoland Adventure Activities||Tennis court|
|Multi-sport area||Water sports||Ayurveda treatment|
|Personalised & Famous Class VIP services||Complimentary Wifi Internet access||24-hour room service|
|In-room dining||Helipad on site||Wedding services|
|Conference facilities||Babysitting||Laundry service|
- Unique location facing the temple of Poseidon
- A wonderful family getaway: Get to tour the Acropolis with the unique monument of Parthenon while you all are there
- Surrender to absolute luxury and nourish body & soul with treatments in Elixir Spa, a 350 m2 complex in 5.000m2 of landscaped gardens and sea Contact view forest
8 restaurants & bars :
Cape Sounio : Greek and international cuisine
The Restaurant : gourmet cuisine
Cavo Colones : organic dining experience
SO Oriental : Asian fusion dining
Aegan grill : poolside restaurant and bar
Yali : waterfront restaurant
The new open‐air Elixir Spa Retreat at Grecotel Cape Sounio is a 350 m² complex in 5,000 m² of landscaped gardens and trees with sea views to Poseidon’s Temple. The Spa offers a range of natural therapies based on Greek herbs and flowers as well as traditional Ayurvedic treatments.
Ayurveda – meaning “science of life” in Sanskrit – is a 5,000‐year‐old Indian healing system, which aims to balance the body, mind and spirit to both treat and prevent disease. It is the most natural way to refresh and eliminate toxic imbalances from the body, as well as boost resistance and good health. Ayurveda treatments are performed by Indian therapists.