Breezes Beach Club & Spa
Zanzibar - Tanzania
Part of The Zanzibar Collection, Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar is an ideal choice for those in search of a romantic getaway. Famous for its attention to detail, intimate and private dining, its beautiful Zanzibari decor with stunning carving, glistening brass and rich fabrics creates an elegant and unique atmosphere. Breezes features the award winning Frangipani Spa.
Breezes Beach Club lies along a pristine and untouched beach on the South East coast of Zanzibar island, which is the most quiet and untouched part of the Island chosen by the reputable Conde Nast Traveler magazine as one of the top 30 beaches in the world. For centuries the island of Zanzibar has evoked a mystical and magical dream. There is no better place to experience and enjoy the fantastic setting, beautiful beach and our friendly staff.
Breezes Beach Club & Spa offers 70 guest rooms with private terrace, located in landscaped gardens, including 10 Standard rooms, 40 Deluxe rooms and 20 Suites situated on the upper floor of the bungalow. - There are also 2 Villas, each with two interconnecting Deluxe rooms and a separate living room.
Rates per person per night, based on double occupancy, inclusive half board, all taxes and service charges.
|Standard Room||110,00 EUR||Suite||160,00 EUR|
|Deluxe Room||140,00 EUR||Villa||Upon request|
- Early Bird Offer: Get 10% discount on bookings made 6 months in advance.
- 'Pay Less, Get More' Offer: Stay 7 nights, pay only for 6 nights! (Deluxe room: stay 4, pay 3 at some periods).
- Single Special: No single room supplement at some periods.
- 'Kids for Free' Offer: No charge for up to 2 kids (up to 12-years old) sharing a room with parents!
- Honeymoon Amenities & Honeymooner's Special Offer: Complimentary nights and amenities.
|White sandy beach||Free form swimming pool||The Water Club with large choice of water sports|
|PADI Dive Center||Reef walks||Floodlit tennis court|
|Biking||Fitness and aerobic center||The Frangipani Spa|
|Shopping bazaar||Entertainment centre||Wifi Internet access|
|Tours & excursions planning||Wedding planning||Room service|
- Rent reef shoes and walk out to the reef, this is a great way to see some of the local juvenile marine life
- Experience an “under the Palm trees” class featuring Mwalimu (teacher) giving Swahili classes and lessons on the History of Zanzibar
Salama Dining Room : breakfast buffet & table d’hote dinner.
The Breakers Grill : beachfront lunch.
The Tides : private beachfront dining.
The Sultan Table : Indian and Swahili fusion cuisine.
The Safari Bar, The Baraza Bar & The Dhow/Pool Bar.
The Frangipani Spa has a team of professional therapists from Thailand, Bali and India, offering a world class selection of massages, health and beauty treatments, including the signature Après Safari Treatment Package and Sultan’s Bath Experience.