Located along the Bwejuu – Paje beach that was named as one of the top 30 in the world by the prestigious Conde Nast Traveler magazine, Baraza is Zanzibar's most exclusive boutique resort. Baraza Resort and Spa is 5 star all inclusive hotel voted as one of the 60 best new hotels in the world by Conde Nast Traveler, a prestigious world wide travel magazine. With just 30 villas, this stunning fully inclusive resort evokes the heritage of Zanzibar dating back to the era of the Sultans. A fusion of Arabic, Swahili and Indian design, with Swahili arches, intricate hand carved cement décor, beautiful antiques, handmade furniture and intricate brass lanterns; Baraza offers unparalleled standards of luxury on the Island of Zanzibar.
Part of The Zanzibar Collection, Baraza is a painstaking architectural interpretation of Swahili design and features handcrafted details that have been incorporated in the architecture to celebrate skills of the local craftsmen. We have honored and reinforced iconic designs, traditions and skills in a celebration of Swahili design. The name Baraza itself means “meeting place” and represents community, social interaction, and relations.
There are 14 one bedroom villas and 15 two bedroom villas, as well as one Presidential two bedroom villa.
All the accommodations are designed to characterize classic Swahili, with spacious terrace and private plunge pool.
Rates per villa per night, based on double occupancy, All Inclusive meal plan and all taxes and service charge included.
Single rates upon request.
|Ocean View Villa (1 bedroom)||720,00 Euro||Ocean View Villa (2 bedrooms)||770,00 Euro|
|Oceanfront Villa (1 bedroom)||770,00 Euro||Presidential Oceanfront Villa (2 bedrooms)||on request|
|Garden View Villa (2 bedrooms)||620,00 Euro|
- Early Bird Offer - Get 10% discount on bookings made at least 6 months before arrival date! (not combinable with any other offer, except complimentary honeymoon benefits - Not valid over the months of July and August, as well as during festive season)
- 'Pay Less, Get More' Offer - Stay 7 nights, pay only for 6 nights! (not combinable with any other offer, except complimentary honeymoon benefits - Not valid over the months of July and August, as well as during festive season)
- 'Kids for Free' Offer - Garden View Villa only - Up to two children under 12-years old, sharing a Garden View Villa with parents, will stay complimentary at the resort! (not combinable with any other offer - Not valid over the months of July and August, as well as during festive season)
- Honeymoon Offer - Stay 7 nights, pay only for 5 nights! (not combinable with any other offer, except complimentary honeymoon benefits - Not valid over the months of July and August, as well as during festive season)
- Complimentary honeymoon/wedding anniversary benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|White sandy beach||Swimming pool||Water Sports Center|
|Rising Sun Dive Centre||Reef walks||Floodlit tennis court|
|Fitness Center||The Frangipani Spa with lap pool and Jacuzzi||Gift shop|
|Free Wifi access||Tours & excursions planning||Wedding planning|
|Kids Club||Room service|
- Visit the local village of Bwejuu and see how Zanzibaris shop, live and work
- Sail a Swahili dhow/ Ngalawa on the Indian Ocean
- Learn to weave palm leaves and make a hat or mat for a memory of Zanzibar
All inclusive concept with 3 dining venues: Livingstone Terrace (breakfast buffet & dinner on certain nights); Ocean Restaurant (beachfront lunch & Afternoon Tea); and The Sultans Dining Room (buffet or table d’hote dinner).
Ocean Lounge Bar & Dhahabu Bar and Lounge.
In this beautiful setting, reflecting a sophisticated Swahili style enhanced with candlelight and spice scented aromas, you can enjoy a variety of treatments and therapies, all aimed at relieving the negative impacts of a modern lifestyle such as stress & exhaustion.
The professional therapists come from Thailand, Bali and India and offer a wide array of specialized massage techniques and treatments, including the renowned Thai massage. The highest quality natural skin care products are utilized in all treatments, as well as a selection of local spiced essential oils.