Banyan Tree Seychelles
Anse Intendance - Mahé - Seychelles
Be charmed into this exquisite slice of coastal life, where lush palms and tropical forests bloom and glorious beach abound. Enjoy the untouched and unspoiled beauty of Seychelles. With spectacular views of the Indian Ocean and native Takamaka trees, Banyan Tree Seychelles is nestled in Intendance Bay, a destination marked for bliss. Take a walk along the beguiling Intendance Bay or soak up archipelago charm within your Creole-style pool villa.
Banyan Tree Seychelles offers an intimate collection of 60 one- or two-bedroom villas, each with its own private pool. - The resort boasts all the facilities necessary for a thoroughly enjoyable vacation.
Rates per villa per night, based on single/double occupancy, inclusive daily breakfast, 15% government tax and 10% service charge.
A la carte half board rates on request.
|Ocean Pool Villa||970,00 Euro||Spa Sanctuary Pool Villa (unlimited massages included)||1 710,00 Euro|
|Intendance Bay View Pool Villa||1 055,00 Euro||Royal Banyan Ocean View Pool Villa (1 bedroom)||1 945,00 Euro|
|Beachfront Pool Villa||1 245,00 Euro||Royal Banyan Ocean View Pool Villa (2 bedrooms)||2 950,00 Euro|
|Sanctuary Ocean View Pool Villa||1 275,00 Euro||Two Bedroom Double Pool Villa||3 525,00 Euro|
- Early Bird Offer: Book your stay at least 90 days before arrival date and receive 35% discount on BB basis OR Book your stay at least 60 days before arrival date and receive 30% discount on BB basis OR Book your stay at least 45 days before arrival date and receive 25% discount on BB basis. (not combinable offer)
- Family Offer - Double Pool Villa catefory only also valid in Beachfront Pool Villa from 01/11/2018) : Kids eat free below 12 years old always accompanied by an adults. (combinable with any other offers)
- Special value-adds for two-bedroom Double Pool Villa category : Receive several complimentary add-ons and gifts during your stay, like personalized butler service, daily in-villa breakfast, complimentary massages, etc. (details of add-ons and gifts upon request). (not combinable offer)
- Honeymoon Offer: Receive several complimentary add-ons and gifts for your honeymoon (details of add-ons and gifts upon request) and receive up to 37% discount on your stay. (not combinable offer)
- Wedding Offer 2018 : Stay a minimum of 7 nights and receive a complimentary Premium Wedding Package - details of the package upon request. (not combinable offer)
- Wedding Offer 2019 : Stay a minimum of 6 nights and receive a complimentary Nou Zour Wedding Package - details of the package upon request. (not combinable offer)
- Wedding Packages : Several packages for your wedding in paradise, from 2 199,00 Euro per package (details of the different packages upon request).
|Infinity pool||White sandy beaches||Meeting facilities|
|Tennis court||State-of-the-art gymnasium||Banyan Tree Gallery|
|Banyan Tree Spa||Wildlife Conservation & Rehabilitation Center||In-Villa dining|
|Complimentary Wifi Internet access||Large choice of water sports & Fishing||Laundry service|
|Villa Host service (Butler service)||Nirvana Complimentary Yoga lessons||Organic Farm|
- Visit the Wildlife Conservation and Rehabilitation Center and join the researches on their daily morning beach patrol
- Kreol Food Discover Tour & Lunch: Join Executive Chef Gwen to visit the colorful Victoria market and pick personally the catch of the day served in the organic farm
- Enjoy Saffron, Banyan Tree’s signature Thai restaurant
- Choice of daily In Villa afternoon tea or pre-dinner cocktails
Saffron : signature restaurant of the Banyan Tree for a culinary discovery Thai refined.
Au Jardin d'Epices : main restaurant open ocean, with its wine cellar.
Chez Lamar : creole restaurant set on a colonial house with an al fresco wooden verandah surrounded by the melody of tumbling ocean waters.
Varangue Bar : to relax and be carried away by a magical view on the Varangue to the old style.
The tropical calm of the Seychelles beckons to your every sense in a place offering the best of treatments and therapies to recharge your body, soul and spirit. In the beauty of Creole surrounds, seasoned therapists will soothe your heart and body through hands that knead away every stress.
Local indigenous ingredients are compressed into perfect poultices to draw all tension out from your body as you repose in perfect rest.