Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Imagine a unique destination set on a man-made marvel on the Dubai coastline that entices one and all with a distinct blend of serenity and splendour. Offering an urban escape, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a wondrous place where a decadent experience awaits at a Palm Jumeirah hotel unlike any other.
Perched on the eastern crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, an archipelago of islands connected to the mainland, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a remarkable resort inspired by traditional Thai architecture in an Arabian setting. A 45 minute drive from Dubai International Airport and within easy reach of a plethora of exciting attractions including Aquaventure Water Park, Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai and Dubai Marina, this resort is where one can savour moments of bliss surrounded in unimaginable magnificence.
Designed with true Asian flair, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort offers enchanting beach side accommodation, complemented by cuisine from Asia as well as the Mediterranean served at four speciality venues. Unwind in one of three turquoise swimming lagoons, enjoy a session at the tennis courts or gym, or indulge in a choice of treatments at Anantara Spa. The resort also has a ballroom, six meeting rooms, a kids club and teens club, all adding to the splendour of this idyllic beach side resort destination on the Palm in Dubai.
Rooms, Vllas & Apartments
Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort offers 293 luxurious rooms and villas surrounded by lush gardens, uniquely designed with contemporary Asian flair, overlooking tranquil lagoons, the 400-metre beach or Palm Jumeirah.
Anantara Residences offers in addition 196 spacious and beautifully appointed standard rooms, as well as one and two bedroom apartments.
Rates per room/villa/apartment per night, based on single/double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, 10% goverment tax and 10% service charge. (except Tourism Dirham, payable on site)
|Anantara Dubai resort rooms & villas|
|Deluxe Lagoon View||400,00 USD||Deluxe Family Lagoon Access||865,00 USD|
|Premier Lagoon View||415,00 USD||One-Bedroom Overwater Villa||1 690,00 USD|
|Deluxe Lagoon Access||550,00 USD||One-Bedroom Beach Pool Villa||2 190,00 USD|
|Premier Lagoon Access||480,00 USD||Anantara two-Bedroom Beach Pool Villa||3 950,00 USD|
|Anantara Dubai apartments|
|Standard Room Residence||330,00 USD||Two-bedroom Apartment||695,00 USD|
|One-bedroom Apartment||430,00 USD||Two-bedroom Luxury Terrace Apartment||830,00 USD|
- Free Half Board Offer: For a minimum stay of 4 nights, receive complimentary half board (breakfast & lunch or dinner) for all guests in the room (combinable with early bird offer).
- Early Bird Offer 1 : Book at least 15 days before arrival, for a stay until 20 July 2017, and receive 20% discount on your stay. (combinable with Free Half Board offer).
- Early Bird Offer 2 : Book at least 60 days before arrival, for a stay between 21 July and 26 December 2017 & between 04 January and 31 March 2018, and receive 20% discount on your stay. (combinable with Free Half Board offer).
- Anantara Combo package: For a minimum stay of 7 nights at Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa combined with Qasr Al Sarab OR Desert Islands OR Anantara Al Yamm Villas OR Anantara Al Sahel Villas OR Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara, receive 30% discount on your stay. (not combinable with any other offer).
- Honeymoon add-ons - Receive a welcome card, a bottle of speakling wine or date juice per stay, and turn down bed decoration.
- Wedding Anniversary add-ons - Receive an anniversary cake with a congratulatory card.
- Birthday add-ons - Receive a birthday cake with a congratulatory card.- Departure gift for kids.
|400 meter private white sand beach||1 main swimming pool, 3 lagoon swimming pools and 1 kids pool||Large choice of water sports|
|Two tennis courts||Long tail boat rides||Anantara Spa & Turkish Hamman|
|Well-equipped gym||Tuk Tuk Kids Club & Chill Teens Club||Baby-sitting service|
|Wifi Internet access||Meeting & Banquets facilities||Concierge service|
|Gift shop||24-hour room service||In-room dining|
- Don’t miss a scenic Thai longtail boat ride between Anantara, The Palm Dubai and Dubai Marina
- Visit Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world
- Tour the Gold & Spice Souks, Dubai’s traditional markets
5 restaurants: The Beach House (Mediterranean cuisine), Mekong (Asian fusion cuisine), Crescendo (International fare), Bushman’s (Australian cuisine) & Revo Café (urban eatery).
4 bars: The Lotus Lounge, The Beach House Bar, Mai Bar (pool bar) & Bushman’s Bar.
24-hour room service & In-room dining.
Retreat into this Asian-inspired sanctuary to experience luxurious pampering in an exclusive setting. Cleanse and refresh in the traditional Turkish hamman, with a separate section for men, females and couples. Rejuvenate body and soul, and embark on a pathway to holistic wellbeing that is intrinsically connected to Thailand and Arabia’s enriching wonders. Experience the latest innovations in wellness delivered by expert therapists.