Amatara Wellness Resort
Phuket - Thailand
Tucked away in a quiet corner of this idyllic island, Amatara Wellness Resort is set to become the new benchmark for tropical elegance in one of the most beautiful part of the world. Sensitively-designed to harmonize with its exquisite surroundings, our gracious accommodation and intuitive service provide the perfect backdrop for your getaway to ‘The Land of Beauty.’
Amatara Wellness Resort presents a timelessly fresh, effortlessly Thai and bespoke resort experience, and features one of South-east Asia’s best ocean-view spa facilities. With a personality all of its own and benefitting from one of the region’s most incredible locations, Amatara Resort offers an unrivalled way to explore and enjoy Southern Thailand, an endlessly popular and world renowned leisure and tourism destination.
Amatara Wellness Resort features 105 rooms, each featuring its own private balcony with sea view. Our spacious and stunningly-designed 22 pavilions and 48 suites set new standards. For yet more memorable pampering, each of our 35 Pool Villas has its own private pool, guaranteeing unforgettable luxury and privacy.
Rates per suite/villa per night, single or double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, daily complimentary shuttle service to Phuket Town, 7% governement tax, 1% provincial tax and 10% service charge.
Half board and full board rates upon request.
|Premier Sea View Suite||275,00 USD||Ocean Cape Suite||360,00 USD|
|Pavilion||305,00 USD||Sea View Pool Villa||585,00 USD|
|Ocean Pavilion||320,00 USD||Ocean Pool Villa||705,00 USD|
|Sea View Cape Suite||335,00 USD|
- Complimentary extra benefits for villas - When staying in a Sea View Pool Villa or an Ocean Pool Villa, you will benefit from the following complimentary add-ons: well-stocked minibar with alcohol; 8 pieces daily laundry or pressing service; breakfast at Retraet; coffee & tea during the day and evening cocktails; exclusive 24 hours resort butler service and exclusive in-villa dining. (combinable offer)
- Early Bird Offer - When you book at least 45 days before arrival date, receive 20% discount on your stay during low season and 15% discount on your stay during shoulder and high seasons. (combinable offer)
- Long Stay Offer - For a minimum stay of 7 nights, receive a one time complimentary Thai set dinner for two + a one time 30-minute head, neck and shoulder massage for two. (combinable offer)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits - During your honeymoon with a minimum stay of 4 nights, receive bed decorations on the day of arrival, welcome amenities and flower decorations, white roses, white orchid, green leave, oasis, banana leaf and candle & chocolate on the first night. - In addition for 5 nights stay, receive extra a bouquet of 15 white roses, white rose corolla and green leave on the bed, one session in-room Romantic Flower Bath with 10 floating pink lotus & a bottle of sparkling wine. (combinable offer)
|Private white sand beach||55-meter infinity pool||Swimming lessons and aquatic exercises|
|Tennis court||Amatara Spa||Fitness Centre|
|Children Club||Complimentary Wifi and broadband Internet access||Boardrooms & Business facilities|
|Tour desk||Car rental||24-hour butler service for Pool Villa residents|
|Concierge service||24-hour room service||In-villa dining|
|Private limousine transfers available from anywhere in Phuket||Laundry service||Land and water sports facilities|
- Discover Kao Phra Thaeo National Park
- Visit Phuket Town and the Phuket Aquarium
- Make an island excursion to Koh Phi Phi, Koh Kai or Phang Nga Bay
3 restaurants: The Restaurant, The Grill & The Beach Table.
2 bars: The Grill Lounge & The Library.
The Regent Club is an intimate lounge with dining room and a library.
Thai-style indulgence is also a major component of Amatara’s approach to health and wellness. Overlooking the endless seascape, and with eight private treatment rooms, six of which are open to the ocean breeze, the 1,650sqm Amatara Spa puts top-to-toe sensory indulgence as top priority.
Offering revitalising Thai and speciality massages, signature ‘Dancing Fingers’ massage as well as a range of effective spa and beauty treatments including Phuket’s only ‘Intraceutical Infusion Skin Treatment,’ the single and double treatment rooms with stunning views over Cape Panwa Bay create a uniquely calming and pampering ambience.