On the beautiful island of Phuket, Amanpuri, or ‘peaceful place’, looks out over the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea and offers 40 Thai-styled pavilions and 30 private villas interspersed throughout a shady coconut grove.
Amanresorts’ first resort, Amanpuri is also home to the full service Aman Spa. Set on a hillside with panoramic views over the ocean, the Aman Spa advocates a lifestyle approach to wellness and offers yoga and Pilates. Amanpuri also offers a state-of-the art gym and juice bar, as well as the Beach Club and South-east Asia’s largest, hotel-based fleet of cruisers. As a result, Amanpuri is renowned for its stellar boating and water sports activities.
The resort’s 40
Pavilions provide guests with private outdoor terraces and 115 square
meters of space. Pavilion rates are determined according to view and
Adjacent to the resort, almost hidden by coconut palms, are 30 Villas, many with ocean-front settings. Each Villa consists of two to six separate bedrooms and is furnished with Thai art and antiques.
Rates per pavillon/villa, single or double occupancy of each bedroom, par night, accommodation only, roundtrip airport transfer from Phuket International airport (included for minimum of 3 nights stay), 8,7% governement taxes and 10% service charge inclusive.
Rates inclusive daily breakfast upon request.
|Pavilion||740,00 USD||Ocean Villa (3 bedroom)||5 240,00 USD|
|Garden Pavilion||915,00 USD||Garden Villa (4 bedroom)||5 010,00 USD|
|Partial Ocean Pavilion||1 140,00 USD||Ocean Villa (4 bedroom)||6 380,00 USD|
|Ocean Pavilion||1 370,00 USD||Garden Villa (5 bedroom)||5 810,00 USD|
|Deluxe Ocean Pavilion||1 595,00 USD||Ocean Villa (5 bedroom)||7 635,00 USD|
|Premium Ocean Pavilion||1 765,00 USD||Garden Villa (6 bedroom)||6 495,00 USD|
|Garden Pool Pavilion||1 480,00 USD||Ocean Villa (6 bedroom)||8 890,00 USD|
|Partial Ocean Pool Pavilion||1 710,00 USD||Garden Villa (7 bedroom)||7 180,00 USD|
|Two-bedroom Pool Pavilion||2 510,00 USD||Ocean Villa (7 bedroom)||10 770,00 USD|
|Garden Villa (2 bedroom)||3 420,00 USD||Garden Villa (8 bedroom)||7 980,00 USD|
|Ocean Villa (2 bedroom)||4 330,00 USD||Ocean Villa (8 bedroom)||12 650,00 USD|
|Garden Villa (3 bedroom)||4 445,00 USD||Ocean Villa (9 bedroom)||14 475,00 USD|
- Discover Amanpuri Offer: For a minimum stay of 3- or 4-nights (depending on travel dates) during low and shoulder seasons , receive complimentary a la carte half board (breakfast and dinner at the Thai or Italian restaurant, excluding beverages), return airport transfers, one complimentary 60 minute Thai or Oriental spa treatment for two once per stay, and a sunset drink at the Bar or Lounge from selected cocktails list once per stay.
- Indochina Past & Present package: 6-nights minimum package in at least two of the four Aman properties in Indochina & Thailand (Amanoi, Amansara, Amantaka and/or Amanpuri), including half board (breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner, excludig alcoholic beverages), airport transfers, laundry and a daily cultural, weel-being or sports activity per resort to choose from a large selection of activities (detailed list of activities upon request).
- Amanpuri Wellness package - Awareness Immersion: Until 30 November 2017, 3-, 5-, 7-, 10- or 14-nights package, inclusive full board, wellness mini bar and non-alcoholic beverages as per programme, return airport transfers, arrival wellness consultation/programming, daily 3 specialist sessions, group sessions and Spa treatment, and a departure consultation.
- Amanpuri Wellness package - Cleanse / Fitness / Weight Management Immersion: Until 30 November 2017, 3-, 5-, 7-, 10- or 14-nights package, inclusive full board, wellness mini bar and non-alcoholic beverages as per programme, return airport transfers, arrival wellness consultation/programming, daily combinaison of 2 specialist therapy & movement sessions, group sessions and Spa treatment, and a departure consultation.
|Guest services||Meeting room & Equipments||Freshwater swimming pool|
|Complimentary roundtrip transfers from Phuket airport||Business services & facilities||Six lighted tennis courts|
|Tailor service||Fishing||Library & Music collection|
|Babysitting||Private cruises on board of one of Amanpuri's yacht||Boutique & Art Gallery|
|24-hour room service & In-villa dining||Aman Spa||Wifi Internet access|
|Nightly turndown service||Laundry & Dry cleaning service||Serviced beach|
- Wide choice of water sports: windsurfing, water skiing, jet skiing, PADI dive center, snorkeling and fish feeding, ...
- Villas with up to 6 bedrooms, perfect for families and groups of friends
- Cruises and private yacht charters
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Amanresorts
The Terrace : traditional Thai food and USDpean specialties beside the pool.
The Restaurant : regional Italian cuisine, overlooking the beach - open for dinner and during high season also for lunch.
Beach Barbecue : grilled seafood, meat, vegetables, fresh salads and desserts - held on the beach from late November to April.
Afternoon Tea : complimentary traditional desserts and savories by the pool.
The Aman Spa at Amanpuri was Amanresorts’ first full-service spa.
Six spacious Thai-style treatment pavilions each offer an open, light-filled space of wood and glass with private steam room, shower, bath, dressing area and outdoor meditation sala. Healing or traditional treatments can be enjoyed individually or as a couple, and spa treatments may also be enjoyed in the privacy of guest pavilions or villas.
The extensive Aman Spa menu includes a range of healing therapies as well as traditional treatments such as facials, body wraps, scrubs and baths. Aman Spa therapists can tailor a treatment programme based on an assessment of guests’ individual needs. Aman Spa products used in the treatments are handmade and incorporate essential oils and creams made from the purest ingredients derived from organically-grown plants.
There is also a traditional sauna, granite steam room and a fountain terrace where health drinks are served. Complimentary guided yoga and meditation sessions are offered at daybreak in the open-sided salas set high on the hillside.