Pamalican Island - Philippines
Amanpulo, or ‘peaceful island’, is an escape from the manmade world and a dive into island life where nature has been unashamedly boastful. The private island of Pamalican, on which Amanpulo is the sole resort, is completely secluded and offers a variety of sea, sand and tropical island pleasures. Amanpulo provides traditionally-styled accommodation in exclusive comfort. The 40 Beach, Hillside and Treetop Casitas are modelled on authentic bahay kubo dwellings, each with its own golf cart for island exploration.
This romantically remote island caters to those who wish to ‘hammock’ and beach comb their days in paradise, as well as to those who seek an active agenda. Amanpulo offers a variety of water sports, tennis courts, a hightech air-conditioned gym and a serene 30m pool. The open-air tree-top and Beach Casitas are discreetly tucked away for pleasurable holistic Spa treatments.
Amanpulo’s 40 casitas (Treetop, Hillside, Beach and Deluxe Hillside) are fashioned after a Philippine bahay kubo: a
centuries old South-east Asian rural home where family life was played out beneath steep pitched roofs on timber
Amanpulo also offers a selection of villas for rent. Villa guests have access to all Amanpulo facilities and services.
Rates per casita/villa per night, single or double occupancy, inclusive daily breakfas and 10% service charge.
|Treetop Casita||1 160,00 USD||1-bedroom Villa||2 590,00 USD|
|Hillside Casita||1 375,00 USD||2-bedroom Villa||3 855,00 USD|
|Treetop Pool Casita||1 640,00 USD||3-bedroom Villa||5 230,00 USD|
|Beach Casita||1 640,00 USD||4-bedroom Villa - Lagoon||7 600,00 USD|
|Deluxe Hillside Casita||1 640,00 USD||4-bedroom Villa - Palawan||7 600,00 USD|
- Island Escape Offer: Stay a minimum of 3 nights and receive a la carte half board at the Clubhouse or Beach Club including non-alcoholic beverages (excluding Lagoon Club and live seafood), a welcome fruit juice and fruits, as well as items in the mini-bar.
- Amanpulo Hideaway Offer: Stay a minimum of 4 nights and receive daily breakfast at the Clubhouse or Beach Club and complimentary roundtrip airfare for two from Manila.
- Romance at Amanpulo package: Minimum 3 nights package, including a la carte half board at the Clubhouse, Beach Club or private dining (excluding alcoholic beverages, Lagoon Club and live seafood), a welcome bottle of champagne and canapes on arrival in the casita/villa, a serenaded sunset cruise with cocktails and canapes for two, a private beach barbaque for two, a 60-minute Amanpulo massage for two, private use of the kawayan Bar for 2 hours (venue only), and a commitment ceremony or Wedding Blessing on the beach at sunset (couples who do not wish to have the Wedding Blessing can replace it with selected Spa treatment for two).
|White sand beaches||Swimming pool||Snorkeling & PADI certified diving center|
|Large choice of water sports||Tennis courts||Cycling, jogging & guided nature walks|
|Amanpulo Spa||State-of-the-art gym||Wifi Internet access|
|Children's playgroung & lounge||Resident musicians||Boutique & Galleries|
|Wedding blessings ceremonies||Boat cruises & excursions||Meeting facilities|
|Laundry service||Baby-sitting service||CD and book library|
|24-hour room service||Private dining||Air transfers from Manila can be arranged|
- Study the planets from the Clubhouse poolside, where an 1,800mm x 150mm astronomical refractor telescope is set up
- Pamalican is a nesting site for green and hawksbill turtles, from March until October. Whenever baby turtles are hatching, Amanpulo guests are invited to watch the release of the baby turtles into the sea
- Discover the magical underwater world around Pamalican Island
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Amanresorts
Amanpulo’s Restaurant : located in the Clubhouse - features Asian and continental cuisine.
The Beach Club : open-air restaurant on the beach - specialities include fresh seafood and Spanish cuisine.
The Lobby Terrace & Bar : terrace and indoor seating - cocktails, snacks and light meals.
The newly launched Aman Spa is designed as a peaceful sanctuary in which guests can indulge in pampering beauty treatments and enhance their fitness. Located on a hillside above the treetops and with views of the Sulu Sea, the Philippines luxury spa is composed of a series of pavilions constructed of native wood and other natural materials.
Each treatment room offers a deep-soaking bath tub, washroom, dressing area and steam shower, along with magnificent sea views. Floors are made of native timber and ceilings are layered in capiz (shell). Relaxation salas are situated next to two of the three pavilions and are an idyllic place to rest quietly after a treatment.