Amanresorts makes its debut in Vietnam with a contemporary beachside resort alongside a full-service Aman Spa. Named for the Sanskrit-derived word for ‘peace’ and nơi meaning ‘place’, Amanoi is a tranquil retreat situated on the coast of Nui Chua National Park, overlooking Vinh Hy Bay and the East Sea.
Amanoi provides five accommodation categories: Pavilions offer picturesque views of the surrounding mountains or the lake. Pool Pavilions feature
a private swimming pool with panoramic mountain views. Ocean Pavilions offer expansive views of Vinh Hy Bay and the East Sea, while Ocean Pool
Pavilions offer similar views alongside private swimming pools.
Each Aman Villa consists of four or five free-standing bedroom pavilions, as well as living and dining pavilions and a large private swimming pool. A live-in housekeeper and cook meet all guests’ needs, including the preparation of Vietnamese or Western cuisine in the villa’s private kitchen.
Guest accommodation includes 31 Pavilions and Villas, a number with private swimming pools, and five Aman Residences, all positioned on the hillside with impressive views on Vinh Hy Bay and the East Sea.
Rates per pavilion/villa/residence per night, based on double occupancy, inclusive daily breakfast, return airport transfer from Cam Ranh airport, 16.6% government tax and service charge.
Half board and full board rates on request.
|Lake Pavilion||710,00 USD||Two Bedroom Residence||2450,00 USD|
|Mountain Pavilion||820,00 USD||Three Bedroom Residence||3325,00 USD|
|Ocean Pavilion||970,00 Euro||Four Bedroom Residence||4310,00 USD|
|Mountain Pool Villa||1080,00 USD||Five Bedroom Residence||4950,00 USD|
|Ocean Pool Villa||1200,00 USD||Bay Residence (5 bedrooms)||5530,00 USD|
- Discover Amanoi package: 3-, 5-, 7- or 10-nights package, inclusive daily breakfast, room upgrade subject to availability upon arrival, one Vietnamese dinner and return airport transfers - For 5-nights say, the 5th night is complimentary! - For 7-nights, you will benefit in addition from a 60-minues massage for two - And for a 10-nights stay, in addition to above benefits, you receive the 9th and 10th nights complimentary!
- Amanoi Hideaway package: 3-nights minimum package, inclusive full board (excludig alcoholic beverages), return airport transfers, one complimentary activity per day to choose from a selection of activities like hydrotherapy treatment and scented bath, foot massage, Amanoi 60 minute signature massage, guided snorkeling, siling by hobie cat or kayak in Vinh Hy Bay, trekking in the national park, Vietnamese cooking class, private yoga or tai chi class, Amanoi lunch picninc on a private beach or sunrise breakfast picnic at Goga Peak.
- Indochina Past & Present package: 6-nights minimum package in at least 2 of 3 Aman properties in Indochina (Amanoi, Amansara and/or Amantaka), inclusive half board, airport transfers, laundry and a daily cultural, weel-being or sports activity per resort to choose from a large selection of activities.
|Beach Club with lounging and dining areas||Water sports including
snorkelling gear, kayaks and hobie cats
|Guided treks in Nui Chua National Park||Walking, running and trekking routes||Two outdoor tennis courts|
|Gymnasium, Pilates studio & yoga pavilion||Aman Spa||Vietnamese cooking classes|
|Library||Boutique||Wireless Internet access|
|Room service 24/7||In-villa dining|
- Join the locals and sample freshly caught lobster, seafood and fish on the floating restaurant of Binh Hung Island
- Enjoy a picnic in the Nui Chua National Park
- Kayaking around Vinh Hy bay is a relaxing way to view the beauty of the resort and the incredible granite cliff rock formations
Central Pavilion Restaurant & Beach Club.
Central Pavilion Bar.
Private dinner and BBQ at the Cliff Pool or in your pavilion.
Amanoi's extensive Aman Spa is a destination unto itself, providing a serene setting for relaxation and rejuvenation. Set beside a lotus-filled lake, it enjoys a prime position on the property, surrounded by the National Park’s rolling hills. Facilities include five double treatment rooms, all with unique double bathtubs, private dressing areas and showers; two hydrotherapy suites; hand & foot therapy rooms; and a hair & finishing salon where manicures and pedicures can be enjoyed. A number of relaxation lounges with tranquil views are ideal for taking time out before or after a treatment. The extensive Aman Spa menu offers body treatments, scrubs, wraps, facials and hair care using Aman Spa’s all-natural, chemical-free spa product range. This is complemented by traditional Vietnamese ingredients including aromatic herbs, rice and coffee.