Set in East Bali overlooking the Lombok Strait, Amankila, or‘peaceful hill', is a cliff-side beach resort backed by the sacred Mount Agung. 34 suites with breathtaking sea views are connected by elevated walkways winding through frangipani and tuberoses to the resort's three-tiered pool and other facilities.
The resort is located close to Manggis, Candi Dasa, Tenganan and other villages in Karangasem, Bali's most traditional regency.
Amankila's suites are elevated to take advantage of the spectacular views to the sea and surrounding hillsides.
The 34 free-standing suites, with their alang alang roof thatching, are fashioned as beach houses with a twist. With the addition of the Indrakila and Kilasari suites, Amankila offers guests nine pool suite options. For family or friends travelling together, four Amankila pool suites can interconnect with a suite.
Rates per suite per night, single or double occupancy, daily breakfast, return airport transfers, 11% government tax and 10% service charge included
|Garden Suite||815,00 USD||Kilasari Suite||1 975,00 USD|
|Ocean Suite||1 045,00 USD||Indrakila Suite||2 560,00 USD|
|Pool Suite||1 395,00 USD||Amankila Suite (2 bedrooms)||3 720,00 USD|
- Undiscovered Indonesia Offer - Stay a minimum of 3 nights (except during festive season) and receive up to 30% discount on standard rates, depending on suite/villa category and travel dates, to discover or to rediscover Indonesia. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Amankila Romance Package - Package for a 3 nights minimum stay (min. 4 nights from 01/04/2019), based on standard rates, and enjoy daily breakfast, return airport transfers, traditional Balinese decoration upon arrival, a bottle of Champagne Bollinger Special Cuvee, 2 hour private morning cruise, 'Melukat' Water blessing, a sunset Satay in the hills, and a 60 minutes Amankila massage for two. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Aman Bali Break Package
Package for a
3 nights minimum stay (min. 4 nights
from 01/04/2019), at one or a combination of the Aman resorts in Bali,
that's to say Amandari, Amankila and/or Aman Villas at Nusa Dua.
This package includes daily breakfast, return airport transfers and a choice of 2 complimentary activities per person per stay at either resort. (not cumulative with any other offer or package - list of activities upon request)
- Aman Bali & Beyond Package :
Package for a minimum of 8 nights, combining a stay at one or more of Bali's Aman resorts and at
least a stay at Amanjiwo (Java) or at Amanwana (Moyo Island).
This package includes daily breakfast, full board at Amanwana, return airport transfers in Bali and Java, inter-resort car transfers in Bali and 1 complimentary activity per person per resort. In addition from 01/04/2019, receive a 60 minutes Signature massage for two per resort. (not cumulative with any other offer or package - list of activities upon request)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|Private beach||41m swimming pool||Signature three-tiered pool|
|Large choice of water sports||Amankila Spa||Mountain biking|
|Complimentary Bali airport transfers||Cultural & market tours||Wifi Internet access|
|Cruising excursions||Private yacht charters||24-hour room service|
|Suite dining||Nightly turndown service||Yoga classes|
|Laundry service||Babysitting service||Boutique & Gallery|
- Cruising excursions & private yacht charters
- 9 suites have a private pool
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Amanresorts
The Restaurant : Western and Indonesian cuisine, overlooking the ocean - open for dinner.
The Terrace : Asian and Western cuisine - open for breakfast and lunch.
Beach Club Restaurant: light Indonesian and Western dishes - open for brunch, lunch and afternoon tea.
Amankila Bar: adjacent to The Restaurant, avec vue sur la mer.
Traditional Balinese massage and beauty treatments are available in the privacy of guest suites, in the specially-designated Massage Pavilion, or outdoors at the tranquil Coconut Grove where two teakwood massage tables are hidden away amongst the palms and flowering bushes.
Traditional Balinese baths, scrubs and wraps make use of the healing power of natural ingredients, which stimulate as they revive, providing the ultimate in relaxation.