Magelang - Central Java - Indonesia
Resting in the rural heartland of Central Java, Amanjiwo, or‘peaceful soul’, is surrounded by extraordinary physical beauty, and a rich cultural and spiritual heritage.
The resort's main structure, a circular limestone monolith, is centred by a soaring bell-shaped rotunda, beneath which the Rotunda Bar and the stately colonnaded Dining Room and Terrace reside, fronted by breathtaking views of the Kedu Plain and Borobudur - the world's largest Buddhist Sanctuary.
But staying at Amanjiwo offers not only a rich visual feast. It is a place that has a profound impact on all the senses.
Amanjiwo has 36 suites, 34 of which encircle the main building and offer both interior and exterior living areas. - The suites are domed with volcanic ash tinted roofs, serenading their ancient neighbours and in particular Borobudur itself. - 15 of the suites have private swimming pools.
Rates per suite per night, single or double occupancy, daily breakfast, return airport transfers, 11% government tax and 10% service charge included
|Garden Suite||815,00 USD||Borobudur Pool Suite||1 745,00 USD|
|Borobudur Suite||1 045,00 USD||Dalem Jiwo Suite (2 bedrooms)||3 835,00 USD|
|Garden Pool Suite||1 455,00 USD|
- Undiscovered Indonesia Offer - Stay a minimum of 2 nights (except during festive season) and receive up to 30% discount on standard rates, depending on suite/villa category and travel dates, to discover or to rediscover Indonesia. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Cultural Trails Package - Package for a 3 nights minimum stay, based on standard rates, and enjoy daily breakfast, return airport transfers, as well as a choice of 3 specially created Amanjiwo activities per person per stay. (not cumulative with any other offer or package - list of activities upon request)
- Aman Bali & Beyond Package :
Package for a minimum of 8 nights, combining a stay at one or more of Bali's Aman resorts and at
least a stay at Amanjiwo (Java) or at Amanwana (Moyo Island).
This package includes daily breakfast, full board at Amanwana, return airport transfers in Bali and Java, inter-resort car transfers in Bali and 1 complimentary activity per person per resort. In addition from 01/04/2019, receive a 60 minutes Signature massage for two per resort. (not cumulative with any other offer or package - list of activities upon request)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|Guest services||Boutique||24-hour room service & in-room dining|
|Airport transfers||Art Gallery||Amanjiwo Spa|
|Wifi Internet access||Baby-sitting||40m infinity swimming pool|
|Library||Laundry service||Meeting rooms and facilities|
|Hiking, trekking & rafting||Tennis courts||Elephant rides|
- Near Borobudur, the largest Buddhist sanctuary in the world
- Elephant rides & discovery of elephant art
- Javanese cooking classes
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Amanresorts
Rotunda Dining Room : Indonesian and Western cuisine is served in an open-air setting with panoramic views over the rice fields to Borobudur and its surrounding volcanoes.
Rotunda Bar & Pool Club : breakfast, light meals, drinks and snacks.
A range of Javanese and traditional beauty treatments are available at Amanjiwo, some of which incorporate the ancient holistic jamu method of healing. These can be enjoyed in the privacy of guest suites or in the specially-designed Spa Suite which has twin massage tables and an outdoor bale.
Enjoy Java's famed herbal beauty treatments the traditional way. As a final touch, lavender tuberose body cream is applied to condition and soften the skin.