Jackson Hole - Wyoming - United States
High above the town of Jackson in Wyoming, Amangani (peaceful home) clings to the crest of East Gros Ventre Butte, some 2,135 metres (7,000 feet) above sea level. The 40-suite retreat is a year-round destination acting as a premier ski resort from December through March, and an ideal base for exploring the magnificent natural surroundings in the warmer months.
Amangani embraces the spirit of the American West, featuring floor-to-ceiling columns of Oklahoma sandstone, ceilings and walls in Pacific redwood, and chairs of rattan and woven cowhide.
Embracing the spirit of the American West, the Suites and Homes are decorated in wood, leather and stone, commanding majestic mountain views.
Contemporary and stylish with high ceilings and large picture windows, Amangani’s Suites are warm havens mirroring their magnificent natural setting. Wood and stone are prominent design materials, referencing the surrounding mountains and forests, while woven cowhide chairs and faux-wolf throws nod to the region’s wild soul. All have terraces or balconies with mountain views.
Mountain dwellings in harmony with their natural surroundings, Amangani’s Homes have shake roofs that follow the pitch of the hillside slopes on which they rest. Built of wood and stone on solid rock plinths, they offer four to six bedrooms with spacious living areas. Floor-to-ceiling windows frame spectacular views, creating a magical connection with the great outdoors.
Amangani will have its annual closure period from 29 October to 11 December 2018
Rates per suite/home per night, based on single/double occupancy, room only, inclusive sales tax, lodging tax, hotel service fee and 2 USD per night Jackson Hole Land Trust Donation.
|Superior Suite||1 060,00 USD||Grand Teton Suite||1 995,00 USD|
|Deluxe Suite||1 315,00 USD||Spring Gulch Suite||1 995,00 USD|
|Gros Ventre Suite||1 485,00 USD||Sena Home (4 bedrooms)||6 270,00 USD|
|Shoshone Suite||1 655,00 USD||East Tatanka Home (4 bedrooms)||6 270,00 USD|
|Amangani Suite||1 770,00 USD||Pataheya Home (5 bedrooms + bulk room)||on request|
|Sena Suite||1 885,00 USD|
- Ski Club Package - 4-, 5- or 7-nights packages during winter season (black out periods apply), including daily Amangani breakfast for two, 3 or 4 days of lift tickets to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (depending on duration of your stay) - In addition, for 5- and 7-nights package, receive one dinner for two (excluding alcoholic beverages) & for 7-nights package, enjoy in addition, a 60 minute massage for two. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Wellness Wanderlust Package - 3- or 5-nights packages during spring and autumn seasons (black out periods apply, inclusive months of July and August), including a 60 minute custom massage therapy and a 60 minute Duet yoga class (one per couple). - In addition, for 5-nights package, receive a 60 minute Amangani signature facial. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Gourmet Views Package - For a minimum stay of 3 nights (not valid during high season summer months), receive daily Amangani breakfast and a choice of lunch or dinner (excluding alcoholic beverages). (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|Outdoor heated swimming pool||Aman Spa||Fitness Centre|
|The Gallery||The Library||Complimentary Wifi Internet access|
|Laundry service||Horseback riding||Skiing and snowboarding|
|Nature treks and guided tours||Fly fishing||Hot air ballooning|
|Business Centre||Wedding planner||Honeymoon|
- Carpeted in snow from mid-november until spring, outdoor pursuits include skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling
- Year-round wildlife viewing opportunities make for unforgettable experiences, be it with elk, wolves, bears or moose
Looking out over the Snake River Valley with the snow-capped peaks in the distance, the redwood-panelled Grill specialises in local, sustainable ranch meats, fresh fish and seasonal farm-to-table produce. Forging a new American regional cuisine, chef Evan Parker and his team create an array of dishes that can be enjoyed outside the restaurant as well, be it fireside in the Suites, by the expansive pool or on the sun deck.
The large spa, with four treatment rooms, two exercise studios and his-and-her steam rooms, offers an array of rejuvenating treatments and holistic programmes. Prepare for a day of wildlife sighting with an early morning private yoga or Pilates session, or wind down after a long day of skiing with a deep tissue massage or Himalayan salt scrub.