In the spirit of a traditional Chinese village, Amanfayun is a place to explore – a place of stone pathways leading to shaded courtyards, quaint restaurants and peaceful abodes. Situated on 14 hectares to the west of West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on the outskirts of Hangzhou, the resort is comprised of 47 dwellings surrounded by tea fields, natural forests and lush groves of bamboo.
Amanfayun is the ideal location from which to explore the region’s ancient Buddhist temples, botanical gardens, vast wetland areas, countless pagodas and Hangzhou’s famous silk and shopping streets.
Amanfayun offers 42 rooms, suites and villas located within the property. Due to the unique nature of the structures, no two rooms are identical.
Rates per guestroom/suite/villa per night, double or single occupancy, daily breakfast, minibar, 15% government tax and service charge included
|Village Room||770,00 Euro||Village Villa||1410,00 Euro|
|Village Suite||865,00 Euro||Amanfayun Villa (2 bedrooms)||2275,00 Euro|
|Deluxe Village Suite||1050,00 Euro|
- Explore Hangzhou package: Minimum 2-nights package, with two excursions in Hangzhou and surroundings, and a Chinese set dinner for two at Steam House.
- Winter Indulgence package : Minimum 2-nights package, valid during the winter months, including an afternoon tea, one massage for Two and one mixed grill dinner at Western Restaurant.
- Undiscovered Hangzhou Offer - weekdays : reduced rates for a weekday stay (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) if booked before 31 October 2016.
- Undiscovered Hangzhou Offer - weekend : receive complimentary half board (lunch or dinner) when staying during weekend nights (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) if booked before 31 October 2016.
- "The Palace and a Village" package: 6-nights package, including 3 nights at Aman Summer Palace in Beijing, 3-nights at Amanfayun in Hangzhou, and several complimentary tours and excursions at each property.
- "Village and Ancient Town": 6-nights package, including 3 nights at Amanfayun in Hangzhou, 3-nights at Amandayan in Lijian, and several complimentary tours and excursions at each property.
- "China UNESCO Treasures": 9-nights package, including 3 nights at Aman Summer Palace in Beijing, 3-nights at Amanfayun in Hangzhou and 3-nights at Amandayan in Lijian, and several complimentary tours and excursions at each property.
|20-metre heated outdoor pool||The Aman Spa||Fitness Centre|
|Fully-equipped gym, Pilates and Yoga||Guest assistants||The Boutique|
|Broadband Internet access||Room service||Laundry service|
- Guest assistants to arrange personalized visits to Hangzhou’s many attractions
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Amanresorts
The Restaurant & Bar, The Steam House and 3 independently-operated village eateries : Hangzhou House, Tea House and Vegetarian House.
The Aman Spa at Amanfayun reflects various interconnected aspects of Chinese health and wellness traditions combined with the finest international spa practices and treatments. Amanfayun’s spa menu also reflects the resort’s natural setting, with four seasonal signature treatments inspired by the region’s four distinct seasons. Each of the four treatments is centred on a specific plant, which grows locally at that time of year. The Signature Bamboo Massage uses heated bamboo as an extension of the therapist’s hands in a flowing technique, rolling and kneading the body in combination with an aromatherapy massage to infuse warmth and relax tight muscles.