Aman Summer Palace
Beijing - China, P.R.
Just 15 kilometers northwest of Beijing’s city centre lies a tranquil retreat adjacent to the East Gate of the iconic Summer Palace. Aman Summer Palace, Beijing is housed in a series of pavilions dating back over a century, and provides guests with unparalleled access to four UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Temple of Heaven.
Rooms and suites reflect traditional Chinese architecture and celebrate the courtyard style of the Summer Palace with a dignified ambience throughout.
Aman at Summer Palace offers 43 guest rooms and suites, including the exclusive Imperial Suite comprising three seperate pavilions.
Rates per room/suite per night, double or single occupancy, daily breakfast, complimentary soft drinks in minibar, 15% government tax and service charge included
|Courtyard Guestroom||620,00 Euro||Imperial Suite||3520,00 Euro|
|Suite||760,00 Euro||Family Suite - 2 bedrooms||1090,00 Euro|
|Deluxe Suite||995,00 Euro||Deluxe Pavilion - 2 bedrooms||1925,00 Euro|
|Courtyard Suite||1160,00 Euro||Traditional Courtyard - 4 bedrooms||3050,00 Euro|
- Discover Beijing package: 3-, 4- or 5-nights package, with several complimentary tours and excursions in Beijing and surroundings
- "The Palace and a Village" package: 6-nights package, including 3 nights at Aman Summer Palace in Beijing, 3-nights at Amanfayun in Hangzhou, and several complimentary tours and excursions at each property.
- "Palace and Ancient Town": 6-nights package, including 3 nights at Aman Summer Palace in Beijing, 3-nights at Amandayan in Lijian, and several complimentary tours and excursions at each property.
- "China UNESCO Treasures": 9-nights package, including 3 nights at Aman Summer Palace in Beijing, 3-nights at Amanfayun in Hangzhou and 3-nights at Amandayan in Lijian, and several complimentary tours and excursions at each property.
|25-meter indoor lap pool||2 squash courts||The Aman Spa|
|State-of-the-art fitness centre||Guest Assistants||Complimentary Wifi Internet access|
|Private cinema||The Library||The Boutique|
|Fitness consultants||Meeting rooms and facilities||Room service|
|In-room dining||Laundry service||Private transfer availabre from Beijing airport|
- Guest Assistants ready to prepare personal cultural discovery programs
- Access to four UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Temple of Heaven
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Aman resorts
3 restaurants : Chinese restaurant, The Grill & Restaurant Naoko.
The Reflection Pavilion bar & The Lobby lounge.
The Aman Spa at Aman Summer Palace introduces a tranquil retreat of indulgence, rejuvenation and multi-sensory respite for the Aman guest. Nine self-contained double treatment suites offer relaxation to restore balance and harmony of mind and body. Each Spa Suite is fully-equipped with two vanities, bathtub, a large shower and steam room and massage room.