A Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Al Maha, A Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, the centre of Dubai’s heritage and conservation efforts, lies nestled within a green and verdant oasis amongst some of Arabia’s most impressive dune and desert landscapes. Resembling a luxurious Bedouin encampment, the resort is just 45 minutes away from Dubai.
This secluded hideaway resort offers personal and seductive experiences with great hospitality, privacy and absolute comfort. Al Maha’s luxurious accommodation includes 42 private guest suites in four different categories, each enjoying their own private space amidst the quiet resort surroundings with their own pool and private deck.
Covering a wide spectrum of interests, guests can select up to two different complimentary activities every day as part of their stay. Activities like camel trekking, wildlife drives or the falconry are designed to provide the greatest first-hand experiences of this sensory landscape.
Retreat to a space that is spacious, elegant, and filled with
opulence. Individual design traits pay homage to our surroundings—a
unique opportunity for those wishing to truly experience our culture.
Al Maha , A Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, offers 37 Bedouin Suites, 2 two-bedroom Royal Suites, 2 two-bedroom Emirates Suites and 1 threebedroom Presidential Suite. All suites have a temperature-controlled pool and the Emirates and Presidential Suites offer residential quarters for guest’s private staff.
Rates per suite per night, based on single/double occupancy, inclusive full board a la carte, two on-site activities per person per day, 10% goverment tax and 10% service charge. (except Tourism Dirham, payable on site)
|Bedouin Suite||1 180,00 USD||Emirates Suite (2 bedrooms)||3 575,00 USD|
|Royal Suite (2 bedrooms)||2 500,00 USD||Presidential Suite (3 bedrooms)||5 560,00 USD|
- Bonus Night(s) Offer: Stay 3 nights, pay only for 2 nights / Stay 6 nights, pay only for 4 nights! (up to 30 free nights) - Valid only for stays between 01 May and 30 September 2017, between 01 and 23 December 2017 & between 07 January and 13 February 2018. (combinable with early bird offers).
- Special Early Bird Offer 2017: Book before 31 August 2017, for a stay until 20 December 2017, and receive 10% discount on your stay. (combinable with bonus nights offer).
- Special Winter 2018 Offer: Book before 31 October 2017, for a stay from 15 January to 31 March 2018, and receive 20% discount on your stay. (combinable with bonus nights offer).
- Honeymoon and Wedding Anniversary Offer - Stay a minimum of 4 nights and receive a complimentary private deck dinner + one bottle of Champagne in suite on arrival. - When staying more than 4 nights, receive in addition two complimentary 60 minutes Timeless Spa treatments per suite per stay. (valid year around, within 6 months of wedding date).
|Personal Guest Services Agent||Personal Field Guide||Concierge service|
|Main temperature-controlled swimming pool||Wide range of unique activities||Timeless Spa at Al Maha|
|Gymnasium with state-of-the-art "Life Fitness"||Business Centre||Wifi Internet access|
|The Gallery offering resort-branded accessories, local antiques and artefacts||Library & Majlis||Private transfers can be arranged with meet-and-greet at the airport|
- Don’t miss a magical experience of fine dining under the Arabian sky at night, in the middle of the desert. This is an unforgettable “picnic” on a very grand scale!
- Desert activities: guided desert and dune safaris; nature walks; falconry; camel trekking; wildlife drives; horse riding, archery; ghaf tree walk
Mediterranean, International and Arabic cuisine.
Guest meals can be taken in the dining room, Al Diwaan, or on the deck of your own suite.
The Executive chef can tailor-make the cuisine according to the guest’s request and preference.
Bar with terrace offering panoramic views of the desert and the nearby water hole.
Set in it’s a secluded location below towering palms, and with open views of the desert and mountains beyond, the signature Timeless Spa is complemented by a wealth of fitness facilities as well as Jacuzzi, steam and sauna rooms, and the stunning infinity pool, providing a wonderful backdrop in which to enjoy a rejuvenating and relaxing range of spa treatments and exercise regimes.